• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: sanic speed edition (aka thread 4)

[So I don't have much to do and I could very well write that they accepted ... because, frankly ... it would be quite obvious, we use our powers to do good ... and then after you've dominated the world what do you do? You scratch your ass on your throne and wait for the planet to die, to do the Hero instead always gives you the opportunity to kick someone]

[Fine ...]

@Monarch and Dragon

"Nach, we are forming a team ... we want to use our powers to protect this world and stop forces that others cannot ... and we would love to have you and your friend Silas come in" I say.

[If you accept we are all in the Himalayas, otherwise I give you Michael's phone (hehe) with my telekinesis and teleport to the Himalayas]

[@Faruel Let's go then]

[If Monarch doesn't accept]

I wave bye at Nach while smiling

[If he accepts the proposal]

Literally nothing

"Oh, well ... I'll see you then" I say, to then take the phone from Michael with telekinesis and give it to Silas.

"Call us with this if you need help ... or vice versa"

[Michael speaks, bla bla bla, we are all in the Himalayas! the choice is for a comic scene but we'll end up establishing ourselves ... guys, show me your disappointment for being in that place]

Eva, after having done a bit more atmospheric clean-up, sees that there are quite a few dangerous storms forming, which she absorbs and uses to grow.

[Is there a current time?]

"Er ... I don't know, I think it's called ... Himalaya ... wow, a rather strange name," I say, looking around confusedly.

"I just had a voice in my head telling me to come here"

[Look in the Meta-thread, I wrote the reason why we're here]

[He doesn't need to know, Aranil will explain ... you continue to follow the situation

PS, is it okay for you three to live in a monastery? It looks like a good place ... and no one would think of looking for them there]

@exodus

[The earth's rotation is stopped im pretty sure and it's like 3 pm everywhere I think]

@Faruel

[I don't think any of my characters have a particular weakness to being in a monastery so I should be fine]

[I have just finished writing the fight between Aranil and Hóng Nu, the adorable mad monk who massacred the monastery full of monks.

Little curiosity, in Chinese Hóng N├╣ means Red Fury]

[Did you mean the rotation of the Earth? Because I seriously intend to use a monastery on which a massacre has just taken place as a base ...]

"You know, guys ... maybe I know why we came here" I say looking around.

"Maybe ... maybe that's here we'll build our base, a place to come back to, a safe haven for those looking for help!" I say, hovering in midair.

"A beacon of hope built in hard rock! A place we could proudly call Hom-Nah! I don't even believe it ... we look for a better place without the danger of dying from the cold" I say with annoyed tone, then get off the ground and start walking.

Suddenly, I stop, my hearing that perceives something strange.

"Hey ... guys ... do any of you hear a strange noise? Like ... bones that break?"

Eden wonders what the source of the noise is

[Just wanted to check before I did this next thing]

After fulfilling Destiny's second request Irre (Actor) teleported away. [Destiny asked for machinery that produces more paper.

It went on to discover about the latest interesting events that had been going down in the world. [That's what Irre has been doing all this time.]

Irre decides that the events in Africa are worth checking out, but then it can't find the energy to keep standing.

"It seems I need to rest again..." Irre (Actor) says to itself.

It closes its eyes and a few seconds they open again.
IrreHero
This Irre.

Irre (?) looks around in confusion. What is this place?

Then information starts streaming into its head.

"Africa huh?"

It heads towards Africa and starts tracking down the source of the mutaged animals. Irre finds a young man in the savannah.

"Greetings." Irre says with a friendly and soft voice. It smiles at the man.

[I'll be a temporary Game Master, but only for this mini research where we will find a place to stay]

@Paul

You hear noises that come a hundred meters from you, coming from the north-west

"Let's see what's making that noise." Eden says pointing in the direction it's coming from

@Faruel

"K-kinda."

I respond Great Sage, can you confirm ?

GS: Affermative

Thanks

• Continues shivering because of cold.
I wish i had pants.

Following the point indicated by Eden, all of you are near a monastery, the huge entrance door is completely wide open, but what is inside is not pleasant.

You see the bodies lying on the ground of a dozen monks, apparently without life.

"O-oh, ri-right"

Seeing the other guy turn in to spirit mode reminds me i could just do that to avoid the cold.

I then do so and head to the location of the sounds.

"I am Irre, nice to meet you. I was investigating the cause of all kinds of mutated animals attacki g humans and that led to me finding you." Irre says while taking a good look at the man inspecting him from top to bottom.

I approach the temple, observing the bodies of the monks lying on the ground.

"I ... don't hear the sound of their hearts ... and I don't see their souls anymore"

[I am 99.9% sure servants can speak while in spirit form. If im wrong ignore this]

"I wonder who did this, maybe I could bring these monks back to life."

[I have true seeing and telepathy, so I don't need]

"As far as the idea would be extremely altruistic ... I fear you would go against their beliefs, their souls will already be reincarnated ... I think," I say, looking around me.

Back