• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: sanic speed edition (aka thread 4)

"Attacking humans?"

Oh right, wild beasts follow me now. They probably inherited my disdain for this shitty existence and started killing everything without me even telling them. The whole insatiable hunger thing probably didn't help either.

Will keels over.

"Goddamit, this seriously sucks..."

It's not like I care whether or not they kill people, but I was planning on keeping a low profile.

He gets back up to look at Irre.

"So I take it you came here to kill me and put an end to it then..?"

@Yobo, Over,Paul

Suddenly you hear an explosion from inside the monastery, the main door is also wide open.

"Mh ... let's hurry up! Let's get in! It's likely that there's the person responsible for this massacre in there" I say, running towards the entrance.

As you enter the monastery follow the trail of bodies left by the person in charge.

It leads to a large room filled with candles, probably the place where the monks meditate.

Suddenly the body of one of them is thrown against the wall, the author of that action is a hooded man.

20190510 221104

"Alright, I have no idea where that guy went so I'm just going to go finish up un-mind controlling all the people around"

Using my speed, enhanced senses and insanity sensing, I quickly make my way through California to find those who are mind controlled and cure them.

"Looks like this is the source of the noise. He must be a good fighter if he cleared the whole monastery alone."

The hooded man notices, showing a grin on his face.

"Oh, new challengers ... I hope you are better than these pathetic monks, spending a whole life mastering martial arts was not enough against me," he says.

"So it was you who killed all these monks ... why did you do it!?" I ask in a very angry tone.

The hooded man's grin intensifies.

"A fight to the last life ... this is what I, Hóng N├╣ seek!" He exclaims.

"Well, congratulations! You've broken down an entire monastery of monks all by yourself! I bet it must have been a challenge worthy of you!" I still say in an angry tone.

"Not really ... I beat them too easily," he says, then slightly raising his hand.

Suddenly his hand is covered with a red flame.

I widen my eyes.

"Red Chi ... the Chi of anger"

I show a serious look as I take a couple of steps forward.

"Guys ... isn't it a problem for you if I take care of it?" I say, wrapping my fist with the golden Chi.

"Because some matters ... are personal"

"I get it, but I don't wanna be alone on this....Wait." He said, realizing he has somebody else with him. That fiend could keep him company. "Okay. It's fine if I leave now, right?"

[ Fight Song ]

In an instant we run towards each other, crossing our wrapped forearms of Chi.

I hit with a couple of punches at his shoulder and his left leg, both of which are perfectly blocked.

Hóng hits me in the left side with a couple of kicks, making me back off.

I spit on the ground to then concentrate the Chi in my hands, run towards him and in a second use the sparkport to teleport myself behind him and deliver a series of quick punches to his back.

The monk growls in pain as he whirls around and uses his red Chi to punch my head a few times, but I easily block it and grab his hands with a quick movement, immobilizing him.

Hóng jumps, hitting me in the chest with his feet in an attempt to break free, succeeding.

I step back a few more steps while my opponent loads his red Chi punches and strikes a violent right fist at my cheek, then strikes with a left, hits my chin and finally hits me in the stomach with both his fists, knocking me against a column and crushing it.

I growl as I get up and look at Hong N├╣ angrily.

For a brief moment I remember the teachings of my Master and I take a deep breath and concentrate my Chi, maintaining a defensive position.

The mad monk grins and then runs towards me, making a couple of jumps with screwing and giving me a kick infused with red Chi.

I close my eyes, take deep breaths while everything around me seems to be moving in slow motion.

With a move that seems extremely slow for me but much faster for those watching, I take a few steps to my right as I place a hand on Hóng N├╣'s leg and with the other I hit him on the knee.

The monk screams in pain as I immobilize him and with an extreme speed I throw a series of punches on his right arm, four well-aimed blows to his back, another series of blows to his other arm and in the end I hit him with the palm of the hand wrapped of Chi in the stomach, creating a small crater.

In the end I take a few steps away from Hóng, while I look at the conditions in which he is now.

A broken leg, both bones of the arms shattered , four broken vertebrae and the pulped spleen.

"I'm going to leave now, but I'll be back st a later time," Destiny said as she placed her feet into the water. She glanced at whoever the heck was there with her at the moment. "If anyone wants me I'll be off in around the Amazon rainforest."

"Okay. You want me anywhere, I'll be in Candle Cove." He then made a portal into a pocket dimension and then summoned the Hiver and let him in the dimension. "Me and an old friend are gonna get some 'air'."

"Sounds good Boris, tell me if you need anything," she said before there was a high pitched pop noise and she disappeared. Off to somewhere else!

The portal then reopened, with the Hiver chasing and cursing out Boris. "YOU BOTTOM-FEEDING DEGRATING RUNT! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PIKE WITH VINEGAR BEING POURED ALL OVER IT WITH A BOATLOAD OF-"

As he kept on ranting, Boris just screamed and ran.

After continuing to clean up the atmosphere, Eva decides to go visit some other places that she hasn't before.

I should go somewhere to get my mind off of this whole situation.

Eva flies down to Canada and decides to look around for a bit, listening to see if anything odd is happening while she does.

"YOU ARE PESTILENCE, BORIS! PESTILENCE! IF I COULD GO BACK TO THE DAWN OF YOUR CONCEPTION, TO THE VERY MOMENT OF YOUR EXISTIANTAL REALIZATION, I'D END YOU RIGHT THERE!" The Hiver said, before finally grabbing him. "NOW, LET US END THIS FUTILE STRUGGLE."

Edwellken said:
"Far from it. I came to help you. You seem to have a darkness in your heart, but I believe you can be a good person." Irre explains.

A bird has landed on Irre's index finger.

I take a couple of deep breaths and then turn around and walk towards my companions.

Suddenly, however, I stop, feeling something strange behind me.

The red Chi of Hóng N├╣ increases thanks to his anger, the increase of energy helps him to heal his wounds and quickly, wrapped entirely in red Chi, jumps towards me, trying to hit me with a punch.

Without even turning around, I stretch my arm behind him, touching his forehead with two fingers while my golden Chi instantly absorbs his red Chi.

In the blink of an eye, Hóng N├╣ is thrown away, breaking through the wall of the meditation hall along with that of the other rooms, and then ending up embedded in the hard rock of the mountain, ending unconscious.

"Students, a little piece of advice ... if you have to hit your opponent from behind, do it when the enemy doesn't expect it ... not as a last resort" I say in the direction of Michael, Eden and Marta, my gaze is impassive and my hand is still tense.

"IN FACT..." The Hiver then went back in time, but then started to consider what he'd do without a summoner. "FINE, YOU WIN, BORIS. BUT NO CHEATING NEXT TIME WE PLAY CHESS, GOT IT?"

"Don't count on it." He said, and both laughed.

I give an exhausted sigh.

"Save the applause for later, Marta ... now we have dead people to bury ... or rather I have dead people to bury" I say with a low look.

(...)

I light the last two incense sticks that I found and place them on the last tomb that I dug with my telekinesis, the tombstones created by me have the names engraved following the information on the cards I found inside one of the monastery rooms to distinguish every deceased monk.

I join my hands in prayer, observing a few moments of silence.

"One hundred and eight broken lives, a hundred and eight souls who have left this world and a hundred and eight lives that are now reborn, a hundred and eight sins to bear and a hundred and eight bodies that are now in peace" I say, in a soft tone , making a slight bow at one hundred and eight tombs in front of me, the last testimony of those who lived in this monastery until a few hours ago.

There was a group of loggers our in the middle of the amazon rainforest. A group of foreigners who decided to work on a logging team. Not only were they damaging the environment, but they were also doing so illegally, right under the noses of the Brazilian government. The men chatted with each other in between cutting down trees.

The other man opened his mouth to speak once more, but there was a sudden, high pitches scream that came even over the chainsaw. It caused all of them to stop and stare at each other, confused and a little anxious before one just laughed it off and tried to keep talking. Then, there was a rustling in the nearby fauna.

Silence lasted for a few seconds at most before papery tendrils came out of the bushes and grabbed at a couple of the loggers before tossing them around, slamming them into the ground in a way that snapped their necks, or just obliterated them entirely, on occasion. The loggers screamed and ran out, but most didn't make it. Only a couple.

Oke of these loggers was having a hard time getting away, tripping over random foliage and running into trees, running in a panic and breathing heavily. He only stopped after running for a minute or two. He looked around himself nervously. Then, suddenly everything around him became dark. Then, from the darkness, came a creature that had half of a little girl's face, with paper tendrils trailing off her face, leaving half of her face gone, and showing the blood, skeletal structure and gore underneath.

"You're a long way from home, aren't you?" The last sound the logger heard before he could only scream in pain...

"Onto a strange mystery in the Amazons," the newscast would say, only a few hours after the event, "A group of twenty loggers were killed in gruesome ways while cutting down trees in the Amazon rainforest. The group was working in the forest illegally and some of the bodies are too damaged to be properly identified. The police are suggesting an animal but even then that doesn't explain the brutality some received that others did not. We'll deliver more in this story when we get the chance."

"Okay, okay, so what now?" He asked, wondering what to do.

"HMMMMMM...I HEARD TALK OF AN ENEMY TEAM SOMEWHERE." The Hiver said, curious.

"You aren't thinking what I'm thinking, right?"

"We're doing well I suppose." Eden says while exiting spirit form

"We have this whole monastery to ourselves now."

"OH, YES. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING." He said, before smirking and laughing a little. "IN FACT, I CAN SNIFF THEM OUT NOW..."

"....That's just stupid."

"YEAH, WELL, TELL THAT TO YOUR MOTHER."

Back