• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: resistance negation is big unholy edition (aka thread 12)

"Oh no I'm most definitely real. I just sort of stopped existing after a while." Suddenly, Destiny appeared next to Boris. "See? I'm here."

"....." Boris then started to tear up. "I'm sorry! I'm very, very sorry! I've been a very bad boy!" He then got on his knees and held his head in his hands.

[How does she not know what marriage is but understands the concept of birthdays and favorite foods]

I start ripping open holes space for the thorns to go through before putting my unsummoning my swords and teleporting behind Rea in an attempt to grab and suplex her into the ground.

"I'm 18 and my birthday is in December. What about you?"

@Jacky

The clone had just blocked the attack with an enchanted Lord Camelot and then turned invisible.

@Christian

Shielder snaps her fingers, putting the solar system, the night sky and the stars back to normal.

"Am i not a friend to you ?"

She asks Boris with a sad tone of voice.

"It is NOT alright! I've failed you, I've released the Hiver, this universe is gonna f**king DIE and it's all thanks to me and my mind going into this thinking everyone would HATE ME!"

@Junko

"May I have a look at the rest of Makai?"

@Dragon

[Favorite food comes from the popcorn she ate and the birthday comes from Iron Man.]

Rea uses Purity King Metatron to assault Silas with incredible holy power.

"My age is unimportant and I forgot my birthday."

@WHY

Akuma chuckles. "Sure, have fun~." Irre suddenly appears in the capital city of Makai. She hears Akuma's voice. "But remeber, I'll be watching~!"

@Dragon

"Absolutely."

Rea's speed increases and she summons Oculi Kau again. She begins slashing at Silas.

"So what do you like to do? What interests you?"

Christian Higdon said:
"It is NOT alright! I've failed you, I've released the Hiver, this universe is gonna f**king DIE and it's all thanks to me and my mind going into this thinking everyone would HATE ME!"
"There's...always time to repent, of course," she muttered as she glared at the clone. "Some just don't know when to give up...one second." She grabbed Boris and the two disappeared from the universe entirely as the Galaxy just blew the **** up, wiping everyone that was in it away on a conceptual level.

((This was a not earth galaxy we'll say))

CrimsonStarFallen said:
A hole in reality appears, the discord notification sound bassboosted to 100000000000 decibels comes out and punches Marta in her nonexistent dick.
[behold the ultimate power of a drunk Crimson ovo]

After consuming the planets, I, El Donte, went into a deep sleep that somehow avoided all of the bullshit that has happened in the meantime. After awakening from my slumber of 6 threads, I quickly realise the ability of my new powers and use magic/Almighty/anything else for scouting stuff to find the other supers within my sight. As I do so, the Hogyoku responds to my will and fuses all of my powers into one because who can be bothered to argue how they combo on Discord.

[So whats been happening cuz f reading everything.]

I dual wield Excalibur Rapidly and Excalibur Mimic, increasing my speed and changing the other weapon I'm holding in my hand constantly. I clash against Rea's blade as I respond.

"Spending time with the people I care about. You and my little brother being examples of those people. What's the first memory you have?"

@Crimson

The hit only makes Marta feel a bit ecchi.

@Jacky

I use Elder God Demonbane, the evolution of Void God Azathoth, and Space-Time Continuous Strike (Which is also supplemented by my speed being boosted by a lot) to absorb the explosion before it destroyes the galaxy.

Eden and Coronzon notice an explosion go off that would have destroyed the galaxy had Marta not intervened.

Eden makes a note to thank her later.

Jackythejack said:
((Yo the what))
["in Big Bang cosmology, is electromagnetic radiation as a remnant from an early stage of the universe, also known as "relic radiation". The CMB is faint cosmic background radiation filling all space. It is an important source of data on the early universe because it is the oldest electromagnetic radiation in the universe, dating to the epoch of recombination. With a traditional optical telescope, the space between stars and galaxies (the background) is completely dark. However, a sufficiently sensitive radio telescope shows a faint background noise, or glow, almost isotropic, that is not associated with any star, galaxy, or other object. This glow is strongest in the microwave region of the radio spectrum. The accidental discovery of the CMB in 1964 by American radio astronomers Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson[1][2] was the culmination of work initiated in the 1940s, and earned the discoverers the 1978 Nobel Prize in Physics."]

Seeing that absolutely everything was beginning to catch on fire, Destiny sighed and grabbed Boris before taking him off into a different dimension, deciding to say screw you to absolutely everyone here. This was just...yeah. No. There was no way in hell she was going to be dealing with this. Maybe she'll be lucky and it'll kill all those idiots in this universe.

Either way she'd take Boris to a land that looked, fairly normal. They were in an open field that was teeming with wildlife...and also a different kind of like. There were dark, shadowy creatures by the dozen suddenly manifesting in the middle of the field. Next to this seemingly infinite supply of creatures, there would be two Destiny clones waving their hands around and shooting lights at them, making them grow bigger and become seemingly visibly stronger. Boris may even be able to notice that some of these creatures looked like the other supers.

"Well, welcome to my home. No one can get in here."

I am very sad.

Boris has gone away ...

Also the sphere hasn't reacted to being feeded light.

; - ;

Anyway, the world is on fire, uh ? This is quite the pickle.

I start thinking of a wait to stop this cosmic fire break, but before i come up with a solution.

Lucina: "Oh look, Eden had an idea."

Marta:"Simple, but it should work."

I then start helping him by using fire absorbing fire estiguishers capable of putting out cosmic flames.

"Allow me to tell you how much I've come to HATE this since I've come here on this adventure. There are an immeasurable amount of atoms in this multiverse occupying the same space as an omnipresent force of this reality. If the word hate were to be imprinted, no, stapled, no, SHAKEN, STIRRED AND POURED on every mile of every inch of nanoquantumatic strings that builds up this multiverse, it wouldn't equal one infinith of the hatred I feel for this adventure."

Back