• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: resistance negation is big unholy edition (aka thread 12)

Boris then started to get really pissed, as an aura of pure rage surrounded him, with lightning made of spitefulness struck the floor.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then projected another version of himself with Shielder. "How do you do?"
Shielder is sad, but as soon as your projection happears she brightens up.

"Better~"

She jumps on your avatar with a hug and starts cuddling it.

"Uh...Boris, if you're going to do that can you please...remove yourself from this universe? I want to help but I want to make sure you don't hurt anyone..."

Boris then growled, but couldn't find himself to blow up. "I can't do it, Destiny, I just can't....wow. Even here, I fail at everything I do."

"I'm just...trying to get it out that I'm angry, that I hate a lot of things. Who knows, you could be next on my hate list, and we don't want that!"

Christian Higdon said:
Then, Boris (the one with Shielder) started to shudder. "Space is c-c-c-cold."
"I know about a place that is warm, would you like to go there ?"

Shielder gently asks Boris.

((This interaction makes me oddly uncomfortable.))

"oh, I'm...I'm sorry Boris. I'm sorry that you have to experience so much hate. I know how you feel. Really, I do. All of the things you see here. These monsters...they're made from my hate. The only reason why I haven't destroyed a universe or two yet...I understand, Boris. You're not alone on that..."

@Overlord

"Y-y-y-y-yes, please!" He says, freezing.

@Jacky

"Woah! You must have a lot of hate coursing in your veins!"

@Paul

I feel that something is going wrong in the other universe.

I give an irritated sigh.

"Damn my altruism" I think, to then recreate the copy that had dematerialized.

"Yes ... there is never an end to the worst," my copy mutters, looking at the burning cosmos.

The copy teleports next to the copy of Eden.

"Hi, incredibly even if I'm away this universe has a great desire to die" I exclaim, creating a scarlet mandala.

In an instant it expands throughout the universe, absorbing all the flames that do not belong to the stars.

@Faruel

[Being late is becoming your style ovo[

@Hl3

"OHGODWHATTHEHELL"

I apply the concept of water to the Black Orb

@Christian

Shielder nods.

Both she and Boris are then teleported to a dimension inside the lunal multiverse, in the specific to a warm tropical island of an earth-like planet.

"Well, this is sort of where all of it went once I transformed into sailor destiny. This is...my way of shutting down everything. My way of killing off this whole thing. Create an army with the powers of myself...and then we destroy everything one after the other. It's...difficult, but I can control them.."

@Overlord

Boris then sighed in relief as he stopped shuddering.

@Jacky

"Heh, I like that. Sadly, wouldn't work for me. My army would be infinite, I'm betting."

Destiny sighed and stared down at herself before her eyes widened. She stared at Boris intently. "Do you...want my powers, Boris? Or at least a sample of them..? I could give you all of them but...it's so much.."

"I mean okay. This, uh...this might hurt, a little. There's a lot to comprehend. Let's see..." She places her hand on the man's shoulder and injected some of her power into him, including abilities such as causality and conceptual manipulation, and an unstoppable amount of immortalities, among other things. I'll go into detail about them later if necessary.

Bjorn begins to consult with his planets generals, diplomats and space based scientists to figure out which surrounding planets would be willing to ally with them and which need to be conquered.

@Christian

Shielder smiles

@Hl3

"OHNONONONONO."

I create one of the fire entiguishers i had previusly used to stop the cosmic inferno and try teleporting the black orb inside of it

PsychoWarper said:
Bjorn begins to consult with his planets generals, diplomats and space based scientists to figure out which surrounding planets would be willing to ally with them and which need to be conquered.

"The alliance with Etheria is still valid ... I also advise you to conquer the planets under tyranny, I do not say this only because I am keeping an eye on you ... but also because it is much more fun to see the kingdom of an idiot crumble in less than a day "says my copy.

"Obviously I don't talk about your kingdom but ... you know ... you understand what I mean .."

[I want to point out that my copy is still there with Bjorn]

"Hmmm, it would make it easier for the people to accept me if I freed them from a tyrant. As for the treaty ill look into that" Björn says weighing his options.

@Hl3

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I try absorbing the fire, while simutaneusly applying Absolute Zero in the area around the orb.

@Christian

"What's the problem Boris ?"

Shielder asks.

"Sorry about that. Ive only ever done that to people who...don't really complain." She rubbed the back of her head. "That was only a small bit of what I can give you, too. I'm afraid giving you too much will hurt...too much."

Eden notices the fires in space have been put out and goes back to doing things with Coronzon.

The main Eden is still being taught by the Qliphah Puzzle.

"Well, you can manipulate causality, concepts as a whole, you're immune to manipulation of the soul and mind and you can create an army off of your hate like I'm doing right now. You can also give your powers to others and I gave you the ability to control your own emotions."

"Of course, I do expect you to use them responsibly. Otherwise we're going to have some problems, especially in the universe we're in. But I do trust you Boris.."

"I don't know if I could even answer that Boris, and I know just about everything." She giggles before leaning against the cartoon or a man. "I just do. I can't quite explain it..."

Back