• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: resistance negation is big unholy edition (aka thread 12)

That Guy looks at the Potato Chip in great shame from his omnipresence within the black hole that has taken up most of the universe.

".... Reality can never stop disappointing me even when it ceases to be, it seems."

Eden observes reality fall apart as his clone and Coronzon begin working on a way to fix it.

"Also-..." He senses reality collapsing. "Eeeeh, I don't care."

Meanwhile, a projection of Boris appeared on the moon.

Nach is glad he didn't eat the potato chip.

He then gets back to work warping the super massive black hole out of existence

"The best way to deal with this would be to destroy everything and recreate it from the bottom up." Coronzon tells the clone.

"There has to be a better way." The clone responds

Eden also begins working on a way to fix this

Hl3 or bust said:
The overall distortions are cured, but large chunks of spacetime are basically erased from existence and most of the universe is still a single Hypermassive black hole
What the...?

Will tries to patch up the holes in space-time by creating small portions of it to fill in the gaps and stitching it all together.

the space-time patching works

the black hole is unable to be stopped, although the multiple temporal dimensions acting on it cause it to instantly decay into Hawking Radiation.

Bjorn continues to ready his armies while his kingdom is almost completed.

During the entrie time hes trying to ignore the absolute Chaos happening around him.

Eden's clone continues searching for a solution to the black hole

Eden begins being taught by Qliphah 545

In order to craft this, I need to ask the ruler through Sil.

"My Majestic Lady, I'm about to advertise (ascend) myself with your citizen, can you give me a go on that?"

I look at the huge black hole appearing in this universe.

I leave the ethereal tower and then create a circle of mystical runes and then trap the black hole in a mystical prison.

Then he uses a time acceleration spell, so that inside the prison he can spend the time necessary for the black hole to evaporate, containing it there and making sure that it does not expand thanks to a law that I have imposed inside the prison.

Faruel1998 said:
I look at the huge black hole appearing in this universe.
I leave the ethereal tower and then create a circle of mystical runes and then trap the black hole in a mystical prison.

Then he uses a time acceleration spell, so that inside the prison he can spend the time necessary for the black hole to evaporate, containing it there and making sure that it does not expand thanks to a law that I have imposed inside the prison.
[the black hole's are already gone]

"So, it's time to get them out. How about we just..." the clone of destiny pressed one little button on the machine, ending the simulation. It was on for about ten minutes, and for the clones inside it felt like millions upon millions of yesrs. They learned many new things, and they learned how to fight others and their perceived strength. They had the knowledge, in case they were going to use it.

While they were in there...they unlocked something. Something new to their power sets and something...comepltely useful. Some of their attacks were already capable of attacking things beyond the dimensional confines of reality, but now...she was unraveling more of the universe for her, she was able to attack on higher dimensional planes. The clones smiled at each other before disintegrating into dust so that their being could incorporate into the totality that was destiny.

What was next would be...simple enough. Go to a few universes to test out her true skills. Nothing awful. The most she'd do is examine her past, pick a point that would be a good break off, and create a parallel universe. A little playground for her to be in. A place to train her new abilities, and since she could frequent this place without having to worry about too much about destroying it...this should be fun.

"Thank you, My Majestic Lady." I then go out above the city, right at it center.

First thing first..."Sil, you need to "remind" people that you're a God of Makai, the result of their belief."

Yggdrasil, through the "connection" she have with the citizen of Makai in the entire realm, began to filled their mind with a golden light. A blessing, a promise of "Infinite Peace", a warm gentle touch of Fate. A reminder, that a new God is born.

With it, "Faith" then starting to come in, and golden light start to converge onto the city.

"Okay, after that...shown my relation between me and you."

...The golden light, in people eye, then starting to converge. It converge into a "Sword", it converge into "Divinity"...It converge into a "God".

And above it, a "Hand" appear. Over the hand, a pair of "Eyes" watch over the sword...as if guiding, as if...making the God themselves.

As the same time, through the support of Sil, the "Faith" all came on to me, and I then began the crafting.

When things were going crazy Irre used the Grand Kanohi to restore the time of the multiverse and make it flow normally again.

@Ed

"Hey shall we do something else while Irre talks with Akuma?" Hiro asks Will. Anne is right next to Hiro.

@Junko

"That's fine too. would you like to speak face-to-face or would you rather we stay here?"

@Dragon

Rea uses Birthing Star and throws the large ball of extreme heat at Silas. Physics is warped so that is has an inexhaustible amount of energy end heat.

"Some people here can already affect many universes at once. I very much doubt that you will get punished for seeking out people from your home world. And since you're going to see my family I want to see yours too."

@ Ed, Why

"If you two want to do something fun you can come to Etheria ... unlike some of those present here,I am hospitable" I say, looking at Irre.

I and Lucina test if the orb is more scannable than the framents.

Meanwhile Neptunia continues messing around with the system of pocket dimensions, which is now the size of a small multiverse thanks to the energy from Type Null, which i have a shitton amount of since i can tap in to the dimension it come from, oh and i also made and eaten a 2-A dragon, so now i am now a 4 dimensional being..

At the same time, my clones around the multiverse continue searching for more shards by looking in to sub-space, different planes of existance, in-between universe, in the non-existant side of reality, in to the past and the future and even at the end of time, while also tring to locate if there's pocket dimensions.

This search leads me to unexpected findings, such as Destiny or a giant robot at the end of time in the reverse side of the world.

I send a clone to investigate the big machine.

@Christian

Your projection finds that the moon is made completly out of pure white clay, with the entire surface being completly flat and without imperfections ....

... That is, with the exception of a giant pithole the size of France going deep in to the lunar crust.

Also, the projection can feel that something is behind him.

Faruel1998 said:
@ Ed, Why

"If you two want to do something fun you can come to Etheria ... unlike some of those present here,I am hospitable" I say, looking at Irre.
"Well, what do you want to do, Hiro? Should we go to Etheria or do something else? Maybe we should visit Reu- ahem, Rea instead?"

Back