• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: resistance negation is big unholy edition (aka thread 12)

"Yeah. I don't trust myself, I guess. I don't even like myself. Sometimes, I just wish everybody had a true reason to care for me." He said, before then smacking himself in the face. "What's the point? You're not gonna feel bad, nobody ever does."

"I mean, I feel bad for you Boris. I really do. I understand not having people care about you. It can be pretty bad. A cruel thing to experience but...you just have to find people who do. Like me..."

Nach returns to his internal world and goes to sleep.

And he dreams of being a normal person again, not of being an eldritch god.

Somewhere in the real world's Australia, an empty abandoned house shimmers. Furnitue and typical household appliances appear. Lights turn on. Voices echo within, the voice of a mother and a father and a sister.

Then the door opens and a normal human walks outside, a backpack on his back, and goes to do his job. He walks into the first office he can find, and after another shimmer, the people within smile and nod to him as if he had always be there. He sits down and gets to work.

@Overlord

The fire now somehow burns at AZ tempuratures. Imaginary Space is seemingly being sucked into it

"Hmmmmm...." He then thought up of something simple. A woodpecker. It popped into existence as it then pecked Boris on the head. "Ow!"

Faruel1998 said:
@Jacky
[Yes, give powers to a madman, good things always happen when one gives powers to mentally unstable people]
[First off, Aranil is helping a psychopath conquer planets. He does not have the moral high ground here.

Secondly, she did say she wanted to kill everyone, which is mostly Aranil's fault btw, so giving powers to someone who is her friend and also a madman isn't that illogical.]

[First, Aranil is keeping an eye on Bjorn, the conquest of planets is not immoral if you depose a tyrant ... and then Bjorn is not so bad ... more or less.

And second, someone else will now stop Destiny, it is certainly not Aranil's job to save the entire multiverse ... So now the problem is someone else's]

[It was never stated that all those conquered planets were ruled by tyrants. Björn is still a psychopath.

That doesn't make Aranil's wrongs right. I never talked about anyone having to stop her, I merely pointed out how flawed your comment was.]

[No planet has been conquered yet ... as far as I know

And yes, Aranil made mistakes and failed with Destiny, he knows that well ... but note that not even Destiny was inclined to want to be helped]

[That's a lie though. There were multiple points where she genuinely would have accepted help from Aranil, but he behaved like a prick in those moments, which is exactly what drove her to such despair.

Aranil does not seem to be aware of his actual mistakes at all.]

@Junko

Irre starts walking around thoroughly inspecting every piece of Makai she passes. This place was well crafted.

@Dragon

Their blades continue to class.

"My first memory? I... don't really know. My existence itself has always been quite strange and I..." Rea doesn't know what to say.

@WHY

You see demons, angels, ghosts, rabbits, robots, and many more things. Everything seems stupidly advanced to the point where one could easily confuse the science with magic.

@Junko

Irre is able to quickly understand how everything works and begins making mental notes. She than starts looking for places where more technology is produced.

@Dragon

"Uhm. On and off?"

While trying to find someplace, everyone Irre come's across seem's to be looking at her with extreme suspicion. Irre eventually finds one of the many wearhouse's that are in Makai.

@Junko

[Irre is not physically inspecting literally everything. It's just using its abilities. If it's because Irre looks different I call discrimination. >:[ ]

Irre goes to the entrance and asks if she can go inside.

@Dragon

"I have always only been there for parts of my life."

@ Why, Dragon

"Ah, so that's where you went ... what are you doing?" Asked the copy, appearing a few steps away from Silas and Rea.

@Christian

"Would you like to tell me about them ?"

Shielder gently asks you.

@Hl3

• Screaming
"I have to pull it out of there, and porpably ask for help."

I put the orb out of immaginary space and put it in to a pokcet dimensions and try to burn the flames with almighy enhanced fire.

Menwhlie Lucina starts teleparically brodcasting a loud "HELPHELPHELP" message to Eden, Anrinil, Silas and Rea.

Destiny giggled at the sight before attempting to shoo the bird away. "Aw, he's kind of cute though, don't you think?"

The fire doesn't appear to change at this, although Marta's eyes catch fire seemingly just from looking at it. The pocket dimension slowly burns

@ Overlord775

My copy feels the request for help and creates ... another copy.

"Do we need help?" He asks, appearing before Marta and Lucina.

Hl3 or bust said:
The fire doesn't appear to change at this, although Marta's eyes catch fire seemingly just from looking at it. The pocket dimension slowly burns
((This makes me awfully happy))

Eden manifests next to Marta and witnesses everything burning.

"Oh this looks bad, what did you do?"

"All right, let the good old Aranil do it" says the copy, to then take a little star in his hands.

He throws it away, to then implode and become a miniature black hole, absorbing up the flames in the pocket dimension

The fire is initally affected, but then the black hole catches fire. The original fire now has an immensely strong gravitational pull

Back