• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: resistance negation is big unholy edition (aka thread 12)

"AAH....ooooooh! Hehe! I thought you was some sort of alien!" He said, laughing. "Or, like, some sort of spider-I have weird ideas."

@Christian

Shilder giggles

"It's nice to see you, Boris~"

@Everyone with multiversal sense

You can feel that there's a multiverse inside the moon.

Eden's clone and Coronzon sense a multiverse within the moon. They decide to let it go for now since it isn't a direct threat.

"It's nice to see you too, m-m-m-...mother..." He said that due to how sweet she was towards him, just so you know. Or maybe not. Seriously, they don't tell me anything.

I'm still mastering One For All, I can currently use 20% without problems. The time limit that this gives everything else balances out my overall power boost.

I fire beams of silver light at the heat ball and divide it's size thousands of times until it stops existing.

"Alright, you've convinced me. Since I asked first, I want to meet your family first."

@Ed adn Faruel

"Sorry, I don't think Anne wants to go there." Hiro says to Aranil.

"Do you know of any fun activities on earth?" she asks Will.

@Junko

Irre enters and looks around while it walks forward.

@Dragon

Because it's energy and heat would never run out the attack just instantly regrew every time it was split. Rea also shoots out a thousand shadow hands that aim for Silas.

"That's fair. But we're not done here yet! What is your last name? What is your favorite food? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Tell me more."

"Still can't analyze it ... Now i am really curius about what it is."

I fuse the extra shards that i found with the orb, meanwhile i decide to where to search next for more pieces, i do some tests.

I put the orb in to a pocket dimension, heavely reinforce the dimensional walls, then shoot a very large amount of light the back sphere.

While i do that, Lucina goes to an pocket dimension where time is GREATLY dialated and does some ability modding.

@Christian

"Uhm ....."

Shielder blushes a bit.

@WHY

The portal closes behind Irre, she see's a absalutely huge throneroom, with Akuma in her throne and Yggdrasil in her own mini-throne beside's her. "Welcome to Makai." Akuma say's telepathically.

"Oh, it's fine, just that nobody had really cared for me in my past universe, and to see so many that care for me here is just so nice." An aura then built up, symbolizing that he was getting stressed a bit.

With that, it's now establish that I have create her. In a sense, I have made a case for me as Makai's God of Craft.

To strengthen that connection, this "Ceremony" is nessesary, in order to jam this image into people mind and increase their belief. As the flow of "Faith" is pouring in, I feel myself filled with divine energy, and my existence ascend once again...

But not yet.

Shifted the divine energy into the "Material", I then began the process of forming my realm into a sword.

The most important part of a God, is their's "Existence", and their's "Authority". Both of them defined what rank, and what power they have over all creation.

"Existence", is where a god belong. It define their ranking, and most essentially, their level of being. It shown how they're treated in the relation of the cosmos, and how they should act in return.

"Authority", meanwhile, is their "right". It define their power, their absolute rule over their respective part of creation itself. It shown what they're truly capable of, as well as their responsibility.

Normally, a god "Existence" and "Authority", is absolutely linked to each other. The higher your "Existence", the higher your "Authority" must be. On the other hand, the higher your "Authority", the higher your level of "Existence" should be.

In a sense, it's like how in an ideal world, the employee with the most skill should be getting a raise, having a promotion, and generally be in a much more idea environment to work on more important thing. People with correspondent skill, should be working at corresponding level.

In reality though, "Bureaucracy" exist.

In essence, the main universe don't want anyone but their desired on top. They look at "Existence" that want to arise to "inappropriated" level, deemed it as unacceptable, and stomp them down, like a big boss that prefer their's relation than people with skill.

The higher you go, the more you will feel the "rejection" due to being "illegal", and the more you will attract enough attention to get stomped down. This is also why high-tier being instead create their own realm to ascend higher than they're, in nearly the same way as one quit the company, and start making their own with them at the top.

So in that sense, having high "Existence" is like having a giant target on your back, and in essence a high-risk to not only your ranking, but also your very life itself.

"Authority", though, is a different story.

"Well, what do you want to do, Hiro? Should we go to Etheria or do something else? Maybe we should visit Reu- ahem, Rea instead?"

@Ed

"Do you know Rea? She is going to get married to a ... my friend, are you relatives of Rea? Friends? ... acquaintances?"

The shadow hands eat Silas' arms, so it's a good thing he was going for a headbutt.

Rea's powerful forcefield mitigates the damage, but she's still knocked back. She throws 3 knifes of Solar Light at Silas.

"Silas Erebus... A nice name. And what are your sister and your dog called?"

Junkoposter said:
@WHY
The portal closes behind Irre, she see's a absalutely huge throneroom, with Akuma in her throne and Yggdrasil in her own mini-throne beside's her. "Welcome to Makai." Akuma say's telepathically.
Irre takes in the environment entirely. It has always appreciated coming to new places and Makai of course is comepletely different from any other places it has visited.

"I'm glad to finally meet you in the flesh." Irre tells Akuma.

My arms regenerated by the time I got away from the hands so I pull out Excalibur Ruler from my pocket dimension with my other hand and order the knives to stop midair and explode.

"Rishia and Bailey."

@Christian

"Oh, well." Shielder scraches the back of her head.

"Anyway, mind if i ask why you have come here ?

@Whynaut

The clone knocks on the giant robot.

@Dragon

Counter_Devide.exe is being created ... maybe.

Boris was getting stressed, but then he realized Nach wasn't there to help. "Oh, come on! Was that black hole REALLY SO GODDAMN IMPORTANT!?"

Boris started to scream, but the hug then got him to calm down. He started to breathe and then counted. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5...6...7...8...9...10."

Destiny, as soon as she noticed the new presence, drew a sword made of dark fire and aimed it threateningly at the girl. She didn't seem to be one for games. "Oh...hello."

"Huh? Why are you caring for ME!? The pure embodiment of chaos itself!" He started to brag about how eeeeviiiil he was.

Realizing that she had no time for this garbage, Destiny rolled her eyes and waved her hand. Millions of guns appeared out of nowhere, surrounding the whole planet. She got these from the other universes, of course. Just put a little bit of exploding power behind them aaaaand

BOOOOOM!

The entire space around them exploded in its entirety, engulfing the two of them in a giant flame ball in the middle of the galaxy. Once the fire was quickly put out due to the lack of oxygen, the clone was no longer there. "I don't have time for you..."

"I am the god of chaos, the destroyer of worlds, the ender of reality! How dare you hug me! Watch me!" He then snapped his fingers and the entire solar system turned into a bunch of giant meatballs. Of course, Earth wasn't affected. "See?"

With that little distraction taken care of, Destiny brought her hand up to the sky and let the Triforce glow. The glow of the holy relic could be seen throughout the galaxy, throughout the universe. She closed her eyes and forced her will upon the three goddesses of the Triforce. "Give me your knowledge! Your willpower, I want it now!"

"As you wish..."

There was a sudden zap of electricity...through space, and it blasted Destiny dead on. She gasped and fell to the ground she had obliterated. Her mind was opening up, suddenly understanding and knowing everything that was happening in not just this dimension, but countless other ones. She put her hands to her head for a moment before slowly opening her eyes. Ha, the pain was nothing...her newfound willpower made her push through it. She felt so much more powerful than before. Excellent.

Boris then tried more to prove his worth by absorbing 1/4 of the stars in space. "NOBODY WILL STOP ME! NOT EVEN-I ain't gonna say it."

"Not going to say what, Boris?" instead of there being a physical avatar to be seen, the voice was just coming from everywhere at the moment. "I know all now, Boris, sorry to tell you."

@Ed

"Uh, interesting ... a copy of mine that lived different lives to Etheria will make the marriage between Silas and Rea legally official, he is a sort of Grand Master Sorcerer or something"

He'd find himself unable to. Seems like someone had beaten him to it. "Boris, it's Destiny. I suggest you stop now."

"Well, technically speaking I'm nowhere. I don't exist. What you're hearing now is a sound that I'm projecting into your general area." Yes a great way to talk to the panicking man.

@Junko

"So how have things been here in Makai?"

@Dragon

[I probably resist that but whatever.]

Rea pulls out the Thorn and starts shooting at Silas.

"How old are you and when is your birthday?"

@Ed

"Great. Let's go Anne." Hiro says.

"Okay." Anne responds.

"Oh....so I never had a friend. Just one that was imaginary. That makes sense for somebody like me!" He then got VERY angry.

Back