• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: oh jesus **** what have i done edition (aka thread 10)

[Oh thanks to the elder gods T ^ T]

I teleport myself to the monastery, falling to the center of the courtyard.

"Is anyone there? I need help ... mostly an emotional one" I exclaim in a tired tone.

"Oh Eden ... it's nice to hear your voice ... and your total ignorance of the events ... that I'm lost? And yes ... I want a drink" I say, raising an arm.

"Water or wine?" He asks

"Oh and I'm not ignorant of these events I'm the one who fixed the planet."

After killing all demons and absorbing all their souls and powers, i see a galaxy sized portal open. It goes to a weird place.

I manipulate reality and close said portal, after which i use Giga Freeze and my seals, sealing the entire Demon World as well as stopping it's time.

I then teleport back to the Heart Of Chaos, adding the Demons i absorbed to my army. I then go back to expanding The Heart Of Chaos, as well as put putting some harmony in it. I feel the empty space with universes.

Seeing that the portal to Nach to the demon world got closed, That Guy shrugs, opens up a few dozen portals, goes back into the main world, then opens a lot of portals to the demon realm in the main universe.

"Hmm... Obviously someone doesn't entire like all these portals. Screw em."

Eden creates a pineapple and juices it for Aranil and hands him the cup.

"Well fixed is the wrong word. I recreated it twice. "

Unfortunally for That Guy, the Demon World is sealed and stopped in time, so he is unable to open the portals. He would have to unseal the Demon World to enter it again.

I look at Eden for a few seconds and then give an irritated sigh.

"You know I tell you ... I want to delude myself that nothing happened while I was inside Destiny's mind" I say, drinking the juice.

[Wasn't Yamato able to threaten opening a portal between worlds despite it being sealed by Sparda]

"You were in Destiny's mind? Interesting." Eden says while making himself a glass of water.

"Yes, Hóng N├╣ tried to possess her, I absorbed his soul and locked up in a gem, Destiny increased my guilt and I with a desire capable of distorting reality I asked that all the evil in her was canceled ... now I think it should be ... more normal ... or at least, as normal as we are "I explain.

DMUA said:
[Wasn't Yamato able to threaten opening a portal between worlds despite it being sealed by Sparda]
[He didn't seal the Demon World itself iirc, he sealed the path to it. Also, my sealing>>>>Sparda's sealing]

[well fork]

With the path now thoroughly blocked, That Guy just sighs.

"Well, I have my several quadrillion people, I just need to get a way to my revenge..."

Across America a familiar scene happens as multiple locations explode, the locations are familiar, not just because of their fame but because they are all the exact same buildings that Alexander destroyed previously. Alexander smirks for his perch atop the statue of liberty watching some of the closer explosions, hoping that the others won't take as long to react this time.

You see the water boiling when suddenly two huge wings rise from the ocean, revealing a drago more than a hundred meters high.

Bring his face close to you, sniffing you and trying to figure out if you're hostile.

@The GoP

"Emh ... could I know who you are? And why did Ti─øqu├ín Lóng mistake you for a lollipop?" I ask, appearing next to the newcomer.

"I am Aranil, the greatest Warrior Mage you will ever meet ... let me guess ... you woke up here and you have no idea how you got there, right?"

"Wait, don't you dare-!" It was too late, though. He was already gone before she could finish her sentence, and he was leaving her there, in the vacuum of...space? Why the hell was she in space? Why could she breath? What was even going on here!?

"Make a wish…" A voice whispered to her, and her eyes widened. She looked around worriedly. Something was...lying there? Out in the confines of space? The hell was going on? Why was this happening. Why to her? What did she do to deserve something like this!?

Then, suddenly, she had a hot, burning sensation on her hand. Her eyes widened and she stared down at her hand. There was a symbol within it. One triangle stacked on top of two more. Three triangles put in a specific pattern to make a fourth one at the center of her palm. It was burning...hurting her. She winced and brought her hand to her chest, her eyes closing.

"The Triforce. It grants you a wish. Wish, child…" It was the voice again. Where was it coming from? Why was it there? Was it in her head? Was she going crazy? What on earth was happening. "You know what to do, I hope."

"I...I wish...I wish for...I wish to know what happened. What happened to me? Why am I here?"

Suddenly, she was assaulted once more. The universe as a whole insulted her and began to put memories back. Memories that stemmed to the moments leading up to this. Memories of the past three days, of the people she met, and of her true intentions. She gasped when she discovered all of them. Not only was it more than a shock, but it was...it was something awful. Something awful was happening here.

"These people…" she muttered as she looked out into the vast emptiness of space. What lay out there...she knew. She didn't know how but she knew what lay outside the confines of space, outside the confines of this body. "They're dangerous. They can't be trusted. They...they can't be trusted with this! This power doesn't belong to anyone!"

"And now, we leave you…" the voice muttered. She could see the triangles on her hand disappearing. Destiny, however, squeezed her hand into a fist and willed the triangles to come back. "W-What?"

"I'm the one in control. I still need you," she muttered as she looked around. She had one more wish. She needed to make one more wish...something to give her the upperhand. That Aranil...he went past her resistances. Get a power like that and everything will fall… "I suppose i know what I'm doing then. But first…"

She suddenly split apart into nothingness. The avatar disappeared just as quickly as it had previously formed. She was then spread across throughout the universe. Those who she had interacted with. They were all around. Some in less opportune places and mindsets than some. This should be something interesting…

"Let me take them. Their powers...I want some of my own."

"As...as you wish. More powers for you."

There was a sudden wave exploding from this small part of the universe and spreading throughout the entirety of the solar system. It would wash over most, seemingly harmlessly. It would be difficult to even know what it was. The wave would examine some, only those that Destiny had personally talked to, and interacted with. It examined them, and their powers.

And she took it for herself.

None of their powers would actually be taken. It wasn't taking as it was copying someone. She giggled. Perfect...

After numerous erasures and recreations of the planet, I find myself watching Aranil talk to this new person while a dragon is nearby them.

That's a sweet looking dragon.

WHYNAUT said:
"Well I'll leave you two alone now. See you around." Irre says before teleporting away.
"So what now?" Hiro asks Will.
[@Ed]

Meanwhile on earth Reus has gotten a better understanding of what's happening. It has made itself some nifty tools and releases a huge beam of light into the night sky from the North Pole. It keeps this beam up for a while.

@Junko

"I would like to know it too ... since we have been here things have happened ... if I were you I would abandon this planet ... now there are too many super humans" I exclaim, then lower my gaze.

"Go to the monastery ... you are my guest, there are other people ... I have to do something" I say, to then teleport to another place, the moon of a distant planet.

I put myself in the lotus flower position and close my eyes.

"This is a bad idea," I say, to then create a telepathic spell stronger than the one I already have.

"Akuma ... are you there? I should talk to you ... and ask you a favor"

The spell can't seem to even try to breach into Makai, but Akuma senses the spell and opens a small portal. Inside the portal is her sitting on her throne, gauntlet in hand. "What?" She says with an annoyed but knowing look.

WHYNAUT said:
"Well I'll leave you two alone now. See you around." Irre says before teleporting away.

"So what now?" Hiro asks Will.
"Ah-"

Hiro's voice snaps Will out of his anger.

"Well... what do you want the most... right now I mean?"

Back