• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: oh jesus **** what have i done edition (aka thread 10)

Eden teleports near the moon Marta is on but keeps his distance and hides his presence

Interesting let's see what happens

I look at Destiny for a second and then sigh, get up and turn around, looking at her out of the corner of my eye.

"Stop behaving like a child ... and do something better in your life than instead of pursuing such a stupid desire" I exclaim, then fly and leave.

@Jacky

When she says about getting mind wiped, i give a very hard glance a Anril, before quickly looking back at Destiny and continuing to listen what she has to say.

"Do you even hear what you are saying ?

Removing superpowered being from the Earth won't make it perfect, the world was and will continue to have flaws no matter what, utopia is unreacheable,"

I tell you.

"Haaaahahahahaha! People will learn to fear me!" He then took off another chunk of the moon and crushed it.

"Hold on just one second!" Destiny shouted out before appearing right in front of Aranil. "I know of a place where you can go! A place where no one will bother you. I swear. A place where no one would ever bother going. An empty place where you can meditate and whatever. Just stop for a second!"

"And what's his name? Sacred place of the I will kill you!? Please Destiny ... give up ... my wish had nothing to do with erasing your memories ... but with erasing the evil that infested the your soul ... I just wanted to give you a better start ... better than to spend every damn day in that prison where they locked you up! Every day they mortified you and called you scum! I wanted to take away all that pain! " angry.

"But apparently ... you don't care to make any world better ... but only yourself" I say, passing by her.

I teleport to the right of Aranil.

"Uhn, could you mind explaining me why she's offering you that ?"

I whisper to him, curius.

Destiny blinked and watched him walk past. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. She gestured out with her wand, making crazy motions as she began to shout out. "In the name of safety and the universe, the pretty sailor in blue, Sailor Destiny, gives you what you want! In the name of the universe and the safety of all, I present to you, this!"

She suddenly opened up three different rips in space. The three holes all lead to three different areas. One seemed to be a fairly normal world with a forest off in the distance, he was sheer black emptiness, and the other...seemed like some house. "A world where you can be all on your own! A place to rest, to meditate! I'll give it to you! You just have to believe me and take this opportunity. I am not lying to you."

"I don't know ... and I don't care ... most of the people here want me dead ... why should I worry about it?" I murmur, continuing to fly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" He had done it. The moon was but a bunch of chunks now. "Hehehehehehe..."

DragonEmperor23 said:
I settle down on the ground next to the beamer and get out of Shavalyoth.
"Why are you doing that?"
"Ah! Welcome! I am doing this, because I'm hoping to attract worthy challengers. I challenge you to battle." Reus says.

WHYNAUT said:
Hiro stays silent for some time and then a tear rolls down her cheek. She hugs Will.

"I would like to be with you too." She says sobbing.
Will holds her tightly against him.

"I'm glad. I promise I'll do whatever it takes, so don't cry okay?"

He uses his thumb to wipe away her tears.

Everything's gonna be okay. I'll make sure of it.

"Well maybe the world wants you dead because you're so full of yourself and can't take the offer from someone who's trying to help you!" Destiny shouted out at him, her voice traveling surprising distances. "You don't think that I'm trying to help you!? This is the one time I present to you something kind and you toss it in my face! And you wonder why I hated you before? It's like you don't even want people to like you! Well fine, I won't like you if that's what you want!"

She stomped her foot against the nonexistent ground and demons began appearing around her. "If you're going to treat me like a monster, I'm going to become a monster whether you like it or not, you hear me!? This has always been your fault! You think you can't do wrong? You can't stroke for your sins just like that!"

Reality around her was starting to shake and wobble. Everything nearby was starting to be erased from existence. "You should have died back in your own universe, you creep!"

Faruel1998 said:
"I don't know ... and I don't care ... most of the people here want me dead ... why should I worry about it?" I murmur, continuing to fly.
I follow you.

"You sound depressed, is there anything i can do to help you ?"

I ask worried.

Jackythejack said:
Destiny blinked and watched him walk past. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. She gestured out with her wand, making crazy motions as she began to shout out. "In the name of safety and the universe, the pretty sailor in blue, Sailor Destiny, gives you what you want! In the name of the universe and the safety of all, I present to you, this!"

She suddenly opened up three different rips in space. The three holes all lead to three different areas. One seemed to be a fairly normal world with a forest off in the distance, he was sheer black emptiness, and the other...seemed like some house. "A world where you can be all on your own! A place to rest, to meditate! I'll give it to you! You just have to believe me and take this opportunity. I am not lying to you."
I look at the portals and then at Destiny.

"I'm not interested of anything you can give me," I murmur, continuing to leave.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"What are the fighting conditions?"
"Don't get outsiders involved and don't manipulate your opponent's mind and feelings. That's all."

@Ed

Hiro smils and kisses Will on his right cheek.

"Then let's make a beautiful world here." She says.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris, pissed off, twisted his head around to find where the attacker was.
"BORIS FOR THR LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY AND RIGHT!" Destiny appeared next to the weirdo. "What do you think you're doing, huh? What do you actually think you're doing here?!"

Destiny rolled her eyes and casted a paralysis spell on Boris. He'd find himself unable to move. "What are you doing?"

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then flopped over. "GODDAMNIT!" He shouted, angry. "What the..."
"What exactly did you plan on doing here, Boris? Because, well, it seemed to me like you were going to destroy a planet. And that doesn't sound very nice of you."

Back