• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: oh jesus **** what have i done edition (aka thread 10)

From out of the void came Kieran, the Great Sorcerer. "NACHILLEMORAC "I am here to help." "I take it that you are not destroying this world by your own willful designs." "I, am Mister Kieran Ron Manning." "I am pleased to meet you."

(( I mean I don't think Doctor Strange committed a lot of sins or killed many innocents when ghost rider did it to him, and it killed him. Also like a lot of things are a sin so I find that hard to believe ))

[I'm sorry, but blame Hl3 for giving me another omnipresent after the exact same thing happened with the last one]

[Excuse me, neither the omnipresent characters or the one who erases things inside him were my choices, I did nothing to my self]

After seeing his blast of Mana entirely miss the now twice non-existent planet thanks to that overgrown ugly hug poodle, That Guy got a sick, twisted plan that may just get him his distorted idea of revenge.

He took out a katana.... Then he used it to cut open a hole to another dimension, a Galaxy sized one straight to Nach's realm right over the milky way

Then in Nach's realm, without so much as a word, and he cut a hole directly to the demon world.

[Yes, but Aranil is not doctor Strange, he has his powers but he is not doctor Strange.

Penance Stare works on the target's sins by making him relive any pain he has caused others to suffer.

Until now, what sins Aranil committed? except to not having killed Hóng N├╣

He is extremely sorry for this, and outside of that he did nothing else]

Spider Kaiju said:
From out of the void came Kieran, the Great Sorcerer.
"NACHILLEMORAC "I am here to help." "I take it that you are not destroying this world by your own willful designs." "I, am Mister Kieran Ron Manning." "I am pleased to meet you."
"Oh great another one, I'm so glad, look I'm going through some problems of my own right now with the fact that everything I get near dies and I'm forced to absorb them to preserve them in some capacity which takes quite the toll on my mind when I'm forced to add another planet's worth of suffering to the constant chattering in my mind"

"What. Do you want?"

I'm standing in space.

Why can't this planet be constant in its existence?

I go into Shavalyoth and use Ultimate Routine to combine my new stealth abilities to improve Shavalyoth.

[OAndykhang said:
[Your reputation precede you though, Monarch, as the one with the broken build. And now it come biting back your omnipotent ass ]
{omnipotent asses are the best asses}

"NACHILLEMORAC", I am Sorcerer Supreme of my dimension. . . I have the power to seal some of your unfortunate, unwilling destruction of the world and the universe. If you will allow me to intervene, I can ensure that you won't be an unwilling death threat to the world or the universe ever again."

"Eh. . . Alright. . . " "By, the power of Oshtr, Hoggoth and Agamotto, by the might of Cyttorak, and Balthakk, I seal you, and your powers within the universe!" Muttering some kind of incantation afterwards that sounded like a combination of Latin, Hebrew and Greek, he gave outstretched hands and the crimson bands of Cyttorak coiled around the willing recipient of the sealing spell. . . Energy flashed brightly in space, and then it was done.

The Spell Cast would give him control over his powers. For a brief time period, he would also be sealed within a part of the Void. "You are sealed in the Void for 72 hours." "During this time, you can go anywhere within your two planets, after the spell ends, you will still have control over your powers but can leave your section of the Void at any time."

As Destiny was busy yelling at Aranil in this void between realities, outside of the void she had created an avatar. One that looked exactly like her normal body, except it emitted a dark, purple aura.

The avata teleported, bolting through the fabric of reality until she landed next to Boris and...who the hell was this? "What's going on hear?"

"I should have expected that," she muttered as she looked down at her hands. She glanced back up at Boris. "Boris, take my hand real quick, please. I need to do something."

[Meanwhile, monologue]

The sword that could represent Makai...should be a sword as vast as the realm itself.

As varied as it's stars, as bright as it's quasar, as brilliant as it's twinkle...yet the based of it should be it "people".

From the "start", the city. After that, the "land" it stand on, layed as foundation. Finally, it's "sky" and "star", and "void" and "universe"...

To draw power from it realm, along with it people, while is also their protector, their weapon, and the representation of their very will...

They did not fly, and instead, Boris would feel a tingling feeling travel up his arm and into his hand, before being moved to Destiny's hand. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh. After a few seconds, the sensation was gone and she pulled her hand away. "Thank you, Boris. That should be useful...in some way."

"Nothing that concerns you too much," the girl said with a smile. "What is it that you're doing, anyways? Anything special?"

I vanish completely, ceasing to exist entirely within the normal world.

Within my subspace, I create an avatar out of solid information and possess it.

"Hmmmm what to do now"

I look at the two earths.

... I'll try synthesising my skills.

Eden looks at the lack of a planet

Again really

He then creates a third earth complete with life as it was in 2019 but he ensures the planet and its inhabitants are unable to be erased by accident.

"Well, in all honestly no I cannot. I haven't bothered checking your mind for a while. I've been busy, though I'm sure you've enjoyed the privacy."

I feel the pain go through my mind, but honestly it does not reach my remorse.

I look at Destiny, her soul ... it's corrupt, extremely corrupt.

Hate, anger, resentment.

I have to do something, I have to remedy my actions.

I have an idea.

I negate her resistance to Reality Warping and Casuality.

"I ... I just ... want all her pain, her anger, her resentment and the evil in her ... be erased !!" I scream, using Wish.

An immense shining explosion appears, distorting reality and making my desire real.

[Ohhh, bad idea to just wish for a person's negative to go away like that. Where do you think it will go, and where do you think it will leave her?]

As Hiro and Will were exploring the world A LOT of weird stuff started happening.

A portal opened before them and Irre came out of it.

"This entire universe is in danger, the cosmic balance has been utterly destroyed for some reason. We should get out of here if we want to be able to live a life." It says.

"O-okay." Hiro responds.

Back