• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: oh jesus **** what have i done edition (aka thread 10)

Suddenly, my right leg is cut off and Reus is behind me. Ulforce had taken care of the wound by the time the sword had exited the back of the leg, but it was still serious damage that I wasn't able to avoid.

Fast. I guess she's not holding back. I shouldn't be either.

I rewrite my body to the point where I have become fast enough to react to Errus's attacks. Then I activate Shavalyoth.

I walk over to Errus without preparing an attack. Then, I summon Ouryuken and point it at her.

Omnipotent Alpha InForce

A barrage of infinite attacks hit Errus in her right leg from all directions.

@Faruel

"Do you not want it to be able to live without you? As for why you're not allowed to stay. It's because of people like you that I had to leave that universe in the first place. Be glad that I'm offering you a place to stay at att all."

@Dragon

Reus absorbs all of the kinetic energy and releases it in a thin pinpoint accurate beam at Silas while using Accuracy.

WHYNAUT said:
"Coral Reefs? What are those?" Hiro asks.
"Ah. Well, this."

Will reality warps the surrounding environment into a vast tropical ocean where a great coral reef, teeming with life, surrounds the two of them.

I grin.

I was waiting for that!

Omnipotent Compression Divider!

I divide the beam out of existence and absorb all of it's power into myself. My body becomes clad in a white aura.

This power is magnificent.

I summon Dividing Wyvern Fairies and they start dividing Reus's power.

Divide!Divide!Divide!

Hiro is amazed.

"Woaw. I've never seen anything like this. The oceans from my world were completely different. this is a good beginning for our world."

Back