• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: oh jesus **** what have i done edition (aka thread 10)

"I wanted to talk to you ... and reveal some things that I discovered ... for example I know you were spying on us ... your generosity betrayed you, but frankly ..." I sigh.

"I don't care ... I'm here to ask you a favor"

Akuma smiles, the mind stone glows and she speaks to Aranil telepathically. "Oh I already know you knew." She eats a star. "What do you wan't?"

"Aranil went off somewhere after I gave him a drink and we talked about what happened to the planet." Eden responds to Eva

"This universe is too full of super humans, until now ... they used their powers to bring death ... and the thing ... is tiring me"

"I need a favor ... I want to abandon all this ... go to a place where I will not be found ... and exist ... in complete stagnation"

As That Guy contemplated his revenge, he picked up something with his extreme force awareness.

Aranil, sitting there, trying to escape the wrath of someone, getting help from another dimension...

You know what, screw it. That Guy had enough of this world, so screwing someone over would be perfect for just a bit of amusement. Thus, he unleashed his power, trying to bend their mind under his will.

"Makai ... the last place he would come to look for me, I do not mean to harm your people, the only thing I want ... is a place to meditate in peace ... for the rest of my existence"

[oh fork you did get the 2-C key]

That Guy, seeing that his mind manipulation won't work, just sighs with disappointment and goes for more simple tricks.

He flings his lightsaber from across many solar systems, spinning around and followed by several different katanas, all glowing with the shine of a sword skill and targeted at very specific spots on their body...

There was a resounding voice that was spreading out through reality, in search of someone who she...sort of knew. She minded her own business. She could help. "Hello, Akuma? Are you there?"

@Destiny

Though your telepathy definetly couldn't breach Makai and may not even be able to reach, Akuma somehow lets it in. "Greetings." she say's telepathically.

@Faruel

Meanwhile, Akuma laughs. "No one is allowed in Makai anymore..." She say's telepathically to Aranil, she stops laughing. "Ever."

I suppress my instinctive reaction as I let myself be hit by weapons.

I sigh as I watch Akuma.

"I don't know who is attacking me ... but honestly I'm so tired of these idiocies"

@Destiny

"He's actually talking to me right noooow~!" She say's with her telepathy.

@Faruel

Akuma sighs. "Just move to the otherside of the universe, because there is no way you can convince me to let you in~." She telepathically says to Aranil.

WHYNAUT said:
"I'm not really sure honestly. I'm kind of lost. What do you want?"
"That's an easy question.

For my entire life I've never really cared about anything. Back in my old world I'd just stay at home regardless of any opportunities being presented to me. Having no interest in anything other than myself, I'd let the rest of the world move by without me. I was pathetic.

But since I met you, I've finally found something, someone that's important to me. And I can't let anybody take that away from me. Hiro, the only thing I want is to live in a world where you can be happy, and I can be with you."

Aranil, as he's hit in various shatterpoints all across his body, falls apart. Of course, it doesn't stop at his body. Once his soul was exposed, mana wrapped around it, strangling it with unyielding force [at least Class G, likely far higher for reference], as he proceeded to have a numerous amount of projectiles labelled Weak +1 ram into it.

"I'm just an annoyance for amusement."

That Guy's energy based state somewhat grins in a twisted way as he shows up to look at his now captured opponent, but, waits for the person hunting them to get their kill.

With telepathy, I tell destiny "I got your guy."

Marta:... dammit.

WKR:... We've tried so hard to protect the world, but everything was erased in an istant ...

Wisdom King Raphael is really downed by the situation, the Magic Net was his jewel, but it ended up being useless.

Marta: "Wisdom King Raphael ..."

WKR: "I have failed you."

Marta: "Don't blame youself, there's nothing anyone could have done in that situation."

WRK: "No, it my fault. I should have been up to the task."

Marta: Hmmm ... then i guess we'll just have to upgrade you !

WKR: Uh ?

I repeatedly boost in power, becoming as strong as a true dragon, greatly boosting my mana capacity and boosting my other stats too

Marta:"From now on, you are Nuptunia."

As i name WKR, she evolves in to a Manas.

Neptunia: "... Thank you."

Marta: ^ _ ^

Neptunia then starts messing around with abilties and copying those we had previusly analysed from other people, Meanwhile i turn back in to my normal form and teleport to the one person that i know would have been more traumitized by seing Earth blowing up.

"Hi Aranil"

I tell him as i arrive.

"Uh, why do you look like a pincushion ?"

Also i use Lord Camelot to create a forcefield to send back the attacks coming towards him.

"Oh gosh, really? Oh dear. Where exactly is he? Just uh...if you can show me where he is that'd be nice. If not I'm...sure I can find him, somehow..."

@Destiny

Akuma telepathically sends the coordinates of the moon Aranil is on. "Have fun~."

@Faruel

The reality stone glows, the best fruit to ever exist appears in her hand. "I can already make that~." She eats it.

@Dmua

I nullify the powers that plague me and then negate the resistance of That Guy and banish him to another dimension.

@ Overlord775

"Hi Marta ... I'm just tired"

Destiny was...suddenly there. What the hell!? She blinked and stared at Aranil. She gasped. "There you are!" She pointed dramatically. "You've let one too many people get away on your quest for justice, Aranil! You think you're a force of good, but clearly your not! You have to face the punishment for the crimes you've allowed!"

Akuma speak's without her telepathy. "Oh no, I geuss Destiny will lose against Aranil, how saaad~!" Ukown to all but Akuma, the wheels of casulity start turning in Destiny's favor. She will win this battle. "Bu-bye now~!" She say's telepathically before the portal to Makai closes.

[For one, Weak +1 powernull is absurd. As in, an 8-B couldn't melt through a simple frying pan after being hit once. I'm not sure you'd actually be able to do anything of note to me if I hit you several times over and over again with it

Also Yamato either way]

[I have resistance to power Null from the Vestige and Dovahkiin, as well as resistance to Stats Reduction. from Asmodeus Key 2-C]

[Doesn't everyone have statistics reduction resistance from resisting Seithr?]

@DMUA

[I blocked the Weak+1 projectiles with Lord Camelot]

@Jacky

"Shut up you psycho ! You have killed civilians to try fooling people in to beling you a hero, so you have no right to judge him !"

I shout angrily at you.

Hiro stays silent for some time and then a tear rolls down her cheek. She hugs Will.

"I would like to be with you too." She says sobbing.

"And this man let someone who nuked two continents go scott free! How can you expect me to lie down and accept that! He even wiped all of my memories and walked away like it was nothing! A bad past does not negate someone else's mistakes and failures! He wants me to perform miracles, and I will! I'll make this world a better place, a perfect place!" She suddenly was enveloped in a white light and a beam was sent out all around her, wiping anything that it touched from existences. When the light subsided, she was suddenly in some fancy looking power outfit (Sailor Saturn's). She pointed a wand dramatically at Aranil.

"I will make a world that is perfect! A world without any supers at all! There is no one that can stop me! I have the power on my side and I will not stand down! The powers that be support me more than ever!"

"Okay, I got this...hehe!" He then hit the moon and made a crescent out of it. Boris floated there, amused. "HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

Back