• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: oh jesus **** what have i done edition (aka thread 10)

After the world gets erased, I am obviously extremely confused, but I don't really have anything to do, so it doesn't matter much now that it's back.

"Right..."

Will does his best to hide his anger.

It's just like Ken said.

"Everything's going to be okay." He says to Hiro, once again taking her by the hand. He goes through the portal.

I'm not giving up on my normal life with you.

"Okay. The Third Earth" . . . Quickly, I have to cast the spell on the Third Earth. . . After a short incantation later, Kieran waves his hands over a globe . . . "I wish that this Earth is protected from destruction by intentional or unintentional means, by anyone or anything, including the passage of time." A cosmic force mysteriously twists with a brief ebb and flow for several seconds before blinking of out of existence, and the sound of close thunder could be heard for miles around Kieran's location.

Christian Higdon said:
"Actually, I'd love to talk about it. I've done it with many, but I'm always up for more!"
"So uh... I guess the first question i should ask is... What happened that's gotya down in the funks?" I say, tryna jive an vibe, my figures awkwardly slowdancing to my jiving and vibing wavey handgestures

"Oh, right. Well, I've considered killing myself, and I even have, but my consistent resurrecting won't allow me to die!"

[Gotta go BTW.]

At the other side of the portal they find a completely different universe.

"We shall build a home for ourselves here." Irre said.

Then it created a billion clones and together they created a multi-galaxy-sized robot with several dimensions inside of it that were seperated from the universe's space-time.

"When did you aqcuire everything you needed for this?" Hiro asks Irre.

"As soon as I gained more power I started working on a multitude of projects. Now let's go inside." Irre says and it teleports them into the robot's main dimension.

"Here we can start over again. We can create our own worlds. In this dimension many creatures will walk and fly and swim and crawl around. And we, the creators will have access to an Ascendant Plane of reality. In this plane I have claimed a piece of existence, my Throne World." Irre explains.

"Will take care of all the life in the many dimensions in this robot for me?" Irre asks Hiro.

"I will, but I want to be able to spend time with Will too." Hiro answers.

"Of course. I hope you can feel at home here, Will. I'm sorry for the fact that this is all happening so suddenly." Irre says.

Destiny would feel the weight of the universe assault her. The very fabric of reality was shifting around her, and she screamed. Her Avatar was doing something very similar, as well. The scream could be heard throughout the whole universe, throughout several dimensions, throughout anywhere nearby, the screams of the non-existent girl would spread out and pierce everyone's ears, causing some to bleed and others ears to start ringing.

Then, one giant wave of energy was sent out across the entire galaxy (luckily she moved them away from the Milky Way). Planets were busted with ease and stars were becoming destroyed. Reality around the area of Aranil was warping and shifting rapidly. Voices were screaming, whispering, talking. It was like reality itself was slowly unraveling as she was experiencing a breakdown of epic proportions.

Her mind felt like it was on fire. The mind that she didn't even know she had. This was something different. This was something that was at her very core, her very soul. She couldn't handle this. If she had a physical body she'd be on her knees right now. Oh god let it end, let it end. Just kill her now so this damn pain will end!

Suddenly, the void around them shook and faltered. The gap between realities was slowly moving away, leaving them in endless space, with nothing clearly in sight. An avatar suddenly formed in front of Aranil. This avatar was the exact shape of Destiny. She was flickering in and out of view, as if the consciousness that predicted her was having difficulty actually keeping her present throughout the whole process. She was still screaming. A blood curdling scream of pain and anguish.

Eventually, it stopped, however, and the avatar dropped to its knees, ignoring the fact that, in the endless void of space, there was nothing to actually drop onto. She was breathing heavily, her hands on her knees and her eyes were wide. The dark aura was slowly disappearing, but it was still there. It was a part of her now, after all. That wasn't going to be going away anytime soon.

Slowly, the girl closed her eyes and let herself breath. Think back, think back. What the hell happened. What the hell happened!? What's been happening the last couple weeks. The last...the last year!? What the hell, what the hell...her memories!?

"You!" She stood up definitely and pointed at...who was this man? Who was he!? The name was just on the tip of her tongue but she could not remember! She could barely remember any names. Boris...Koth...who the hell were these people!? "What did you do!? Tell me, what did you do!?"

It was hard to detect the emotions she was feeling at this moment. Anger, rage, panic, fear? They were all swirling around in her head and she had no idea why. Everything was a blur as she literally couldn't remember anything from the past year. Her memories were gone, and this man had the answers. He had to! Why else would he even be here?

[Ok ... I just wanted to make Destiny a more normal person, not a year's amnesia ... however kieran with Destiny's scream should be able to find the source]

(((You wanted to clear her hatred. So it cleared every memory that brings about hatred. It's been on an off for a year.))

[Yes ... and I'll use it just another time ... if things get messed up ... I'll reset everything ... maybe ... or more probably I will express the desire to be ... everything]

[And that's why you don't make Wish nilly willy. You could just make her mentally stronger and it would sort itself out. Not thing constructive ever come out of literally deleting half their memory]

WHYNAUT said:
"Of course. I hope you can feel at home here, Will. I'm sorry for the fact that this is all happening so suddenly." Irre says.
"It's ok. I know this isn't your fault." Will says.

But it's someone's, and I'm going to put an end to this.

@Jacky

"I did what I did ... to remedy my sins ... and offer you ... a better start ... you're not scum ... you're Destiny, take your powers ... and use them. ..to perform miracles "I exclaim, then slowly fade into a myriad of sparks.

"Now ... I just ... want to rest in a safe place" I exclaim, as my mental projection fades away and the real body teleports to another place.

And that place is a few steps away from where Eden and Michael are.

"Well I'll leave you two alone now. See you around." Irre says before teleporting away.

"So what now?" Hiro asks Will.

Back