• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: oh jesus **** what have i done edition (aka thread 10)

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, Godzilla! I like that! I'll be the BIG G HIMSELF!" He said, before grabbing a Godzilla figure and roaring...exactly like him?
"Yeah!" I say, moving my mothra through the air with my hands, using minor special effects and IMAGINATION to recreate his breath weapon

i project my mind out between worlds to possess some poor citizen on the first planet I find, which is earth, somehow.

They are now my receiver and I need to make sure I leave them before midnight tonight to avoid manifesting on the planet and erasing everything again.

I need to find Silas.

This body is weak and flimsy but as a receiver I can make it warp reality to grant itself powers, so I concentrate until I can throw a giant fireball into the sky.

Then I throw one into the sky and it explodes into giant letters apellling "Silas where are you"

Christian Higdon said:
"Wooah! I can do something like that too!" He then looked up in the air and started to breathe fire.
I use my special powers to make my wings flap

"PREPARE FOR THE SUPA DIVE!" I say, doing a GRAND downward swoop, Mothra's wings fluttering with immense life

Christian Higdon said:
"Woah!" He said, amazed so much, his body...popped out of existence?
"YOOO THATS RAD! BUT IT AINT AS RAD AS MY ULTRASUPLPLEX!" I Say, miming a foghorn as I summon my Ultraman figure, Mothra attaches to the back of Utraman, and they spin like a drill in the air

Boris' soul, or persay outline, then redrew himself a physical body as he resurrected (or regenerated).

Alexander is watching from a distance under Precense Concealment as those two playing with their action figures.

Its hilarous how those two could easily destroy the Earth if they wanted to, and far surpass anything Humanity could achieve, and yet here they are playing with toys like ordinary children while using their own powers as toys as well, its hilarious, really puts things in perspective, not at least the mentality of the people giving these powers.

Wonder how long it will be before play time get out of hand and the Earth will need fixing again.

Several of my clones begin visiting other stores to see the tech they have. A large number of them also begin checking out bars to see the drinks they have. Meanwhile, I deconstruct and then reconstruct the Planck gun and then the antimatter gun.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris' soul, or persay outline, then redrew himself a physical body as he resurrected (or regenerated).
"Huh, Toon Force right? That's pretty cool, Colzin didn't give me that when I hit up this Universe, but that really doesn't matter to me, as long as I can spread my love of action figures!"

"So as you can see, or sense, I'm f**kin' depressed." He muttered, a bit sad, as he played with his Godzilla figure, spinning it around.

Christian Higdon said:
"So as you can see, or sense, I'm f**kin' depressed." He muttered, a bit sad, as he played with his Godzilla figure, spinning it around.
"Yeah... You up for talking about it? If not that's totally cool, you got your shizz, you barely know me anyway" Kollec says, making his Ultraman figure calm down the livid Mothra

I stop expanding, because I just realised I don't actually have to.

And then, after considering how to return to my normal state, I absorb myself.

NachHollowWorld
The strange multi-dimensioned void of my "body" folds in on itself. The scattered pieces of my soul are absorbed too and re-consolidated into a single thing. The universe within me remains untouched as it is just a subspace, but to an exterior point of view, an overwhelming blackness is pulling back in on itself until finally it returns to a humanoid shape. A few beasts still their heads out and look around before returning to within the void of chaos.
I look around and teleport out of what remains of the Hungry World (could call it the Eaten World now) into ... space.

Well this is unfortunate, but luckily I have new powers.

Space-Time Control

I turn invisible and teleport to where the person I'm possessing is and stop possessing them. Time to look for Silas.

@Jacky

My eyes are still low.

"Even if I found an excuse ... even if you tried to forgive me ... I will live with the fact that with my carelessness ... I would have risked having you killed" I exclaimed.

"In some ways ... death would be extremely better than having to live with this guilt for the rest of my eternity"

After some discussion between me and my generals, we decide to take over the demon world. Using my powers, all monsters and demons who follow me have Net Navi equipment and Dark Power. I also update the Castle's technology to better fit my tastes.

I then teleport the Castle inside the demon world, millions upon quadrillions of demons pour out into the place. It never stops coming, there are infinite of them. I, of course, am also fighting on the front lines, aiming for the absolute strongest.

"Then how about we take care of that right now!?" Destiny, after absorbing the powers of the opposing monk, erased the crystal completely from existence. Then, the mindscape that once belonged to her disappeared. Suddenly, they were out in a void. There was nothing around them. Aranil could feel something fester inside of him, as if something was slowly being taken from him...

"You know, it's weird...just a few minutes ago I was eixisting, now I'm not." Destiny laughed, and it echoed out through the entirety of the void. It seemed to be coming from all directions, yet from one singular point all at the same time. "Though, I think that'll make killing you a bit easier, wouldn't you say!?"

After a series of cosmic events that happened after Nach disappeared, I see giant letters in the sky and follow them to Nach's energy signature and find him.

"Hey, what's up?"

I look at him and start talking, then realise I'm not actually producing any sounds. The problems of being a living void.

I synthesise the information of sounds within the planet earth inside me then produce them using my information manipulation.

"I wasn't sure where you went after I accidentally erased the earth. How is it back by the way?"

Eden flies to the moon while making sure to cover his forehead so he doesn't accidentally cast the infinite tsukuyomi. He then sits on the moon and looks down on the Earth.

Jackythejack said:
"Then how about we take care of that right now!?" Destiny, after absorbing the powers of the opposing monk, erased the crystal completely from existence. Then, the mindscape that once belonged to her disappeared. Suddenly, they were out in a void. There was nothing around them. Aranil could feel something fester inside of him, as if something was slowly being taken from him...

"You know, it's weird...just a few minutes ago I was eixisting, now I'm not." Destiny laughed, and it echoed out through the entirety of the void. It seemed to be coming from all directions, yet from one singular point all at the same time. "Though, I think that'll make killing you a bit easier, wouldn't you say!?"
Aranil still looked down.

"I'm sorry ... you don't know how much," he exclaimed, his eyes becoming more and more sad.

"I ... just wanted to help other people ... I wanted to help you," he exclaimed, trying to stop his tears.

"The only things I got ... were just hatred and resentment ..."

"AAAARRRRHHHH" I scream suddenly as my nature changes slightly.

The sky around me darkens. Beasts writhe out of the humanoid shaped void that is my body, looking more... canine than normal. At the same time, I feel as though I've lost something as my body becomes less colourful, and far less durable.

But far far more in many other ways.

After scouring the realm for more "inspiration", I intend to go back, only to find a world changed. It have grew infinitely, and now contain the "Cosmo"...

But at the same times, I also changed. With my state at of now...The sword's completion is closing in.

I "saw" the entire realm as it truly is, and record it deep in my mind. I then swiftly return to meet the ruler, while at the same time...

"My eyes see all, my hand make all..."

"Well you certainly weren't doing yourself any favors, were you." A tone of anger, annoyance, and some disappointment could be heard from all over. "Accusations, the inability to finish off a danger so they can harm others, letting someone who destroyed two continents go! You understand your sins, do you not? You understand your own incompetence?! Do you understand why you have to face judgment for you actions!?"

Aranil could feel whatever guilt or sorrow he was feeling become multiplied by ten. There was a pain in his head, like a burning fire, as if the very fires of hell themselves were searing into his mind, making him see white due to the pain, combined still with an almost draining feeling to him... "Your sins grow heavy because of you being unable to do what's right, or even what you perceive as right!"

The entire void seemed to shake. The mere sound waves of her shouting was enough to make the void, wherever they found themselves in, shake around like mad.

The planet is once more erased because of the combination of "erase everything inside you" and "omnipresent within the darkness of the planet down to the metaphysical darkness in your heart".

I once more absorb all the non-existent things as information and manifest them within my sub-space. Now I have two copies of the same planet that are basically the exact same. Part of me wants to destroy the duplicate. The other part screams out about how they are still living people.

Why does this keep happening?

What cruel god gave me this combination of powers?

Back