• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: actually on time this time edition (aka thread 9)

@Psycho

[From the previous thread]

"Look, I know you don't like the idea ... for me right now, just looking at you would make me want to dismantle you piece by piece ... but I'm here, I'm holding back all my disappointment that I have of you and I'm literally offering at you a kingdom, how many other super humans do you think would waste their powers to do this? I'm probably the only one "

"In the end you're gaining more than me, the only thing I ask in return is that sometimes you raise your barbaric ass from your throne and help us to slaughter a poor idiot"

"And then, look at how things are ... an entire continent has been bombarded by someone like us ... when we barely managed to destroy a small town and now that he has received new powers, I fear it may do worse ... .so, unless you want to govern on a sterile ball of molten rock ... this is the best alliance that could happen to you ... and I doubt that other super humans would like to make an alliance with someone like you "

"Honestly, we both know we are manipulating each other ... at least I admit it openly unlike others"

"I see. So you feel grief over the loss of your family and friends. But grief is a part of life. There are five stages of grief - denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. I think that you are either on anger or depression. Given time, you will come to acceptance."

"How about you tell me about your family and friends. Talking about these things can help with the process."

"Well, there was one friend of mine that was...fairly kind to me. His name was either Rolf or Rolfe. Time goes on and yer memory goes wonky, y'know. He was a good pal of mine and even had some talent in music."

"Good," I say, turning off my Regenerationn and making a small cut on my finger.

A drop of blood floats towards the sheet, writing my name.

"Now your signature here and you will be the proud owner of an almost self-sufficient island"

[Not even Aranil is in a good mood, but he is doing something many here don't seem to have done yet ... literally making a better world, he is the new life bringer]

"I mean, I just played a piano a few ago and I've played it for a while now." He said. "It's pretty good."

@Blah

Akuma sippo the tea. "I've been doing basically the same as you, but I also made my own civilization in another univere, which is pretty nice."

"uhh.. I'm just, going to go uh, relax? I guess?" Gilbert says, sitting awkwardly, leaning on an oak tree.

[~~man my character really is directionless isn't he?~~]

• continues shrinking madness demon in madness world*
"I think that you should play the piano more. It could help you come to terms with the loss of your friend"

"And that's all we've got time for in this session today so let's go see where Silas went"

• off to Europe*

"uh," I say, still in Scandinavia "That's a neat trick but I wish he'd brought me along"

Oh well.

I start flying over to the main European continent.

Europe's a big place, where am I meant to find Silas....

"Oh, crap, I should've just...wait, what if I mentally contact him...nah!" He then grabs a beer and drinks it.

I realise that Silas actually said Asia not Europe and alter my course.

I stat boost myself to get there faster.

Then I realise Asia is still a big place and I don't know how to find Silas.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder where Boris is.

I'm sure we'll meet up later.

I wonder if he has really good enhanced senses and proceed to yell "BORIS GO TO JAPAN" really loudly.

Then I realise I can feel the presence of this strange net now that I'm within it. Huh, I didn't realise I could sense magic.

After a bit of flying around to work out the arc of the net and calculating the angle of the net to find where it's epicentre should be, I begin flying there.

Huh, there's a naked lady there. Got some real good Godiva hair going on there too. And hey, it's Silas, looks like he found the place ok.

I do a superhero landing, punching the ground, splattering my hand then healing it.

"Hey Silas, is this lady the cause of the magic net?

Eden looks at Nach splat his hand by trying to make a cool entrance

Does he not get hurt by this stuff?

Back