• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 3: bazango (aka thread 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Faruel

"Toons are people

And while there are multiple things that threaten the multiverse, it has already went trought a lot of possibile apocalyptic events and was able to not kick the bucket.

Also, craziness is subjective, one man's sanity is another's insanity"

Shielder responds

The attacks launched at the void have the same effect as before, albeit slightly more pronounced.

Something that could only be vaguely described a voice groans the word "All" out, suspiciosuly slowly, as though whatever was saying it was trying to remember something at the same time.

With the advent of a new world incoming, NACHILLEMORAC finds himself getting closer to the outer edges of the trichiliocosm.

"Did you hear it? That void speaks! And if it speaks ... then it has a mind!" I exclaim, then use Microcosm on the Void, sending it into a catatonic state.

All ? All what ? Is it refering to us or something else ?

Marta uses her autorithy as an Admin to try manipulate the nothingness of the void, to turn it in to something less abtract and more humanoid.

Nach continues poking around Makai looking for something to do while NACHILLEMORAC approaches the outer limits of true infinity.

The avatar of Eden in the throne room begins meditating, sesrching for some method to allow the throne to regain control over the Taikyoku and bring it under his control in order to allow him to become a god once more and emanate his desire over all of creation.

The Eden that was with the others near the void continues listening to the void, waiting for it to clarify itself

The clone of Marta in the throne room looks at the clone of Eden.

"You seem to be doing something, can i help you ?"

She ask him

My copy is next to those of Eden and Martha at the throne,doing nothing.

Then suddenly his eyes turn blue and with a crystal of the same color he kneels and begins to engrave esoteric symbols that emanate a blue energy.

The copy acts as if he were possessed.

"Well I'm trying to restore this throne's original purpose and power but in order to do that I need to find a way to allow it to consolidate all the Taikyoku and Taiji under it's control again."

He responds

"I'm not exactly sure of a way you could help without the knowledge so here." Eden opens a telepathic link with Marta and shares his knowledge of Taikyoku, the Throne, Taiji and the Die Ewigkeit formula

I wonder what Maverik is doing

After my copy has finished engraving the symbols it lifts them from the ground, mixing them and forming a globe.

Then he starts talking in a distorted voice.

"Find it ... find the Matrix of Existence, do it ... before he arrives and finds it"

NACHILLEMORAC reaches the end of everything and absorbs everything including Joseph, Lord English, Lacrima, and the council of Omnis, then makes everything happy and not insane or violent forever.

Dis thread ist ded. That's all folks.

Time to move on to WHY's hopefully much better RP

"Well, isn't that a nice way to end." My real body goes with Makai, while my clone in reality sits in its 100m radius Hilbert bubble of not NACHILLEMORAC. Then he activated the self destruct if the harmonizer, erasing it from existence and non existence, and gets nommed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back