• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 3: bazango (aka thread 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The avatar of Eden grabs and absorbs the catatonic furry with holy right which had its own absorption boosted by the absorption he gained in hell and the resistance negation from almighty.

Paul Frank said:
The avatar of Eden grabs and absorbs the catatonic furry with holy right which had its own absorption boosted by the absorption he gained in hell and the resistance negation from almighty.
The Purple Furry is absorbed.

Christian Higdon said:
"Heh. Good." Boris smiles about the Furry being gone.
It turns out that it was an avatar of the true Purple Furry since he had Avatar Creation from Unicron and his location is currently unknown. But... nothing happens.

"Hehehehehehe..." Boris breathes a sigh of relief. "THAT IS ONLY THE FIRST CHALLENGE YOU'LL BE FACED WITH, BORIS."

Infinite hyperdimensional fangs manifest around the purple furry, on both his true self and all his avatars across all of space and time, and devour him in literally less than 0 seconds thanks to many, many, many layers of immeasurable speed as NACHILLEMORAC's attention turns from its search for the end of existence to the one who tried to torment Boris. The furry is gone, his powers stripped from him, his mind erased beyond any form of recovery, and his non-existent flesh is spat back out into the void.

Nobody messes with NACHILLEMORAC's friends.

The clone that coincidentally happened to be in the area with an advanced Harmonizer decides this is a good time to test it out, activating it, preventing any supernatural powers beyond the limits of a normal human coming out of the weird purple furry, and anything linked to it, such as it's true form or other avatars, guaranteeing that he can't BS his way back from the death.

Monarch Laciel said:
Infinite hyperdimensional fangs manifest around the purple furry, on both his true self and all his avatars across all of space and time, and devour him in literally less than 0 seconds thanks to many, many, many layers of immeasurable speed as NACHILLEMORAC's attention turns from its search for the end of existence to the one who tried to torment Boris. The furry is gone, his powers stripped from him, his mind erased beyond any form of recovery, and his non-existent flesh is spat back out into the void.
Nobody messes with NACHILLEMORAC's friends.
Before he does that, the Purple Furry uses the Infinity Gauntlet to teleport away from the Fangs faster than they can even get their hands on him, and materializes an endless amount of Furries to keep the fangs busy that move about as fast as the fangs themselves do.

Blahblah9755 said:
The clone that coincidentally happened to be in the area with an advanced Harmonizer decides this is a good time to test it out, activating it, preventing any supernatural powers beyond the limits of a normal human coming out of the weird purple furry, and anything linked to it, such as it's true form or other avatars, guaranteeing that he can't BS his way back from the death.
The Purple Furry reacts faster, using the Infinity Gauntlet to erase the Harmonizer and the clone at the same time.

Joseph stares disappointingly as The Purple Furry is devoured well before he could even comprehend what had occured to him, and by a being infinite levels of existence greater than anything he could ever manage.

Hl3 or bust said:
Joseph stares disappointingly as The Purple Furry is devoured well before he could even comprehend what had occured to him, and by a being infinite levels of existence greater than anything he could ever manage.
[Well, what am I supposed to do now?]

[So I just do nothing and not make a new character???]

[Well, certainly the Game Master won't bring it back to life, I know it because it also happened to my previous character]

Hl3 or bust said:
[So my character's dead???]

[yes]

[Additionally, not to sound overly rude, but i would appreciate if you do not re-apply for entry into the RP. You have consistently ignored the fact that this isn't a JBWRP where people can just force actions on each other and everyone is sick and tired of it]

Hl3 or bust said:
[yes]
[Additionally, not to sound overly rude, but i would appreciate if you do not re-apply for entry into the RP. You have consistently ignored the fact that this isn't a JBWRP where people can just force actions on each other and everyone is sick and tired of it]
[So I should just let things happen to my character if I want to join again?]

@Monarch

Sensing the death of the purple Furry I send a copy to the point where it was eliminated.

I open my eyes to what I find in front of me.

"Okay, kind of cosmic horror! Can you explain to me who you are and why you did it !? Even if I didn't care about him and his death doesn't interest me!"

[I do this to talk a bit with Nach ... and also because I have a plan to get rid of the Void]

[So I should just let things happen to my character if I want to join again?]

[Yes, your character is over dead and to re-enter the role play you have to do another one]

[@Faruel Actually, you're utterly confused because the utter incomprehensibility of NACHILLEMORAC means you have no idea what killed the furry. As far as you are concerned, he just up and vanished]

The whole situacion is so amusing, it managed to wake up Sócrates's beyond platonically nonexistent """body""" fragments up.

He is somehow able to force out a laugher that echoes through all corners of time, space and reality, before going back to his state of "never existence".

[@Monarch Faruel saw someone just kinda stop being a thing across all of space and time throughout the multiverse. Since his character is something like a cosmic policeman (if I understood things right), it isn't too far fetched that the first thing that comes to mind is "this is some cosmic horror's work". He just wouldn't know anything about the cosmic horror in question.]

NACHILLEMORAC is decidedly uninterested in talking to a single spec of dust. He only stopped by to punish the entity for upsetting Boris.

He goes back to ascending through higher dimensions.

Please direct all queries to Nach in Makai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back