• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 3: bazango (aka thread 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Higdon said:
"I HAVE COME TO WARN YOU OF THE MANY THINGS THAT WILL COME YOUR WAY." This thing then shifted into its true form, of which we all know. The purple beast. "THERE ARE MANY OBSTACLES IN YOUR WAY, BORIS. YOUR LIFE WILL COME TO A CEASE. OR RATHER...HMMHMMHMM...IT ALREADY HAS. THE AFTERLIFE HAS MANY CHALLENGES, THOUGH, SO BE AWARE OF THIS."
That doesn't make any sense, but ok

"I SHALL SEE YOU IN MANY PLACES." The creature then dragged Boris and opened a portal to Hell. "FOR EXAMPLE..." He then tossed him in, laughing. Boris woke up, screaming.

Boris then starts getting tired as he grabs Shielder and places her on the bed, before placing his head down on her lap.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then starts getting tired as he grabs Shielder and places her on the bed, before placing his head down on her lap.
The Purple Furry notices them, and a grin spreads across his face as he gets an idea.

And usually, when he gets an idea, you should get away as fast as you can, because he's usually going to do something stupid.

He aims the Infinity Gauntlet at Boris and Shielder and the Mind Stone glows, before a yellow blast explodes from the Mind Stone and envelops Boris and Shielder. When the light dies down, Boris climbs on top of Shielder, and then their lips collide and they make out for about 20 seconds. When the Purple Furry cancels the mind control and their lips part as they realize what happened, they look at the Purple Furry who is currently doubled over in laughter. "That's what I call a practical joke!" He yells, still laughing.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then gets pissed off and erases the Gauntlet.
The Purple Furry uses his own Reality Warping from Unicron to negate the erasure. "Woah, calm down, it was just a joke!" He yells, raising his hands in a placating gesture.

Eden notices that yet again someone somehow entered the throne room.

He manifests an avatar there and speaks

"I'm not sure how you got here and I don't really care, you're being a nuisance, goodbye." He says as he cancels the existence of the intruder

Christian Higdon said:
"iT wAs JuSt A jO-IT'S NOT FUNNY."
"SoRrY' i MaDe YoU uPsEt!" Boris had pissed off the Purple Furry enough that he was mocking Boris, before he glares at Boris. "Then you shouldn't have put Shielder on any bed whatsoever!" He responded.

Paul Frank said:
Eden notices that yet again someone somehow entered the throne room.

He manifests an avatar there and cancels the existence of the intruder
The Purple Furry conjures a blue forcefield and it's existence is canceled instead. He then snaps his fingers and erases the avatar. "It was just a practical joke. Y'all should calm down right quick."

"Yeah, a joke that isn't funny." He then gets rid of the Furry and sends him to another point in time and space.

A copy of mine appears next to that of Eden in the throne room.

"Dynamo warned me, don't worry, I'll take care of him" I say, to then negate the resistance to telepathy and mental manipulation on the purple Furry and use Microcosm.

This psionic power has the ability to send the target into a catatonic state.

Christian Higdon said:
"Yeah, a joke that isn't funny." He then gets rid of the Furry and sends him to another point in time and space.
The Purple Furry uses the Space Stone to teleport back, but is hit by the psionic power and goes into a catatonic state as he crashes to the ground with a loud thud.

My copy distorts reality around Boris so that the more he gets angry the more he gets the opposite effect, inducing his body and mind into a state of calm and serenity.

Boris starts to calm down, his anger decreasing. He tries to hug Dynamo, but he feels a bit too slow today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back