• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

A voice echoes from somewhere. "Your creator, Sam, did not past the test. Let's keep it as simple as that shall we?" A voice unknown to the people, except Nil and Iyl rings down from somewhere, nowhere and everywhere at the same time. Dura looks confused at this voice.

"My apologies, but I believe this godhood to be too lofty to grant for one that did not aid us in this directly. Maybe one day."

The light stated, in regards to Sam.

@Yobo_Blue

"Are you sure Xanna? You could learn to see past yourself if you're given godhood still." Izumi says, standing by the light

"You're the main ally I had out of everyone here, after we did that thing with the goblins, we stuck together generally. It would be a shame to see you stay behind."
“I’m sure. I had hoped you‘d stay too, but if you’re going to go I won’t stop you. I hope to see you again some day if you do though.”

"I can't really spare much, but, I've got plenty."

Those who wish it are granted.

"Either way, let's actually get going, alright?"

The area washes with retcon again, and they all appear just outside of the Diner, which Nil immediately kicks down the door of.

"ALRIGHT MOTHERFORKERS I STILL CAN'T SAY THE F WORD AND I'M BACK!"

unknown.png

@Yobo_Blue

Izumi isn't among those brought up to the diner, although she does accept retcon

"I don't really have any reason to go. I don't really know any of the others, and if godhood just consists of sitting up there with them and setting up worlds like this, it doesn't sound the most entertaining." She jokes

"So, I guess I'll stick it out with you, if that's alright."

@Yobo_Blue

Izumi isn't among those brought up to the diner, although she does accept retcon

"I don't really have any reason to go. I don't really know any of the others, and if godhood just consists of sitting up there with them and setting up worlds like this, it doesn't sound the most entertaining." She jokes

"So, I guess I'll stick it out with you, if that's alright."
Xanna runs up and hugs her

”Thank God, I don’t know what I’d do without you, Zumi”

Xanna gives her a quick peck on the cheek and hugs her harder

The light remains for now, to hear the words of any who remain, though Iyl's form appears in the cafe now.

"To think I'd actually make it here, as a separate being, what an unexpected notion."

He commented upon seeing the others there, and seeing Ilia, his creator.

Back with the light, it listens to that which they say.

"Godhood's really just whatever you make of it, in the end. Some of us do that, some of us do other things. Any path is equally valid."

Fleet just waves at the group, with a smile. "Welcome, you passed the test... especially you, Nil." Fleet says with a smile, before turning over to Dura.

Dura enters in, and sees Fleet.

"Dragonforce..."

"Fleetwood Mac..."

"...How much money did I owe you?"

"20."

"...I'll make it 500 just because you passed this" Fleet responds, generating 500 bills of an unknown currency on Dura's pockets.

"ALSO I RETRACT THE STATEMENT I MADE LIKE, A WEEK AGO, THIS IS IN FACT A SKIRT!"

Nil walks in almost like he's got actual swagger. He looks really stupid in the process.

Coolguy can't stop chuckling at this whole ordeal.

Looking at a whole bunch of new faces with Nil suddenly just kicking down the door, Cain doesn't know what to feel right now. Sure, he feels nervous but what should he say? Should he say hi? Thank you? Hello fellow Gods?

"...Hey."

"I don't follow they worked with you guys as a somewhat impulsive cranky inventor that rode sheep until they left the universe after almost dying." B.O.B says. "I will miss they're weird mannerisms." Standing outside the restaurant as they don't fit.

Xanna runs up and hugs her

”Thank God, I don’t know what I’d do without you, Zumi”

Xanna gives her a quick peck on the cheek and hugs her harder
"Huh?"

Izumi is surprised by this all, especially the peck on the cheek, but she smiles and hugs back as best she can

"If you wanted me to stay you should have just asked. I'll stay with you then, so you won't have to worry about what to do without me."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I see, could be interesting, but I think I'll still pass then, can't leave Xanna behind you know?"

By both Ichika's little outburst and what Nil had just said that interrupted his little introduction, Cain can only help but laugh.

Xanna smiles

“I could never do something to make you unhappy.”

Up in the cafe, Xander finds a place to sit

”So, do we order food here, or do I make it myself?” he jokes

@Paul_Frank

"I understand. I'll always be here in some form, seeing as I'm part of everything now. If ever you wish otherwise, you need simply call. Or if you wish to meet someone else again, I can arrange for that too."

@Cafe

"Gods is an awfully fancy title, we're all people the same way as you are anyway. I'm quite proud of all of you."

Ilia declared to those who arrived, as Iyl went to stand by her side, no longer her avatar.

"Do we get any extra addition to our names? Like, oh I dunno, God of Martial Arts or something?"

Cain asks as he takes a seat around the place.

@Cafe "You can get a title if you'd like. I'm Ilia Aeterna, Iyl's, well, mother, I suppose."

She explained.

"If we're talking titles, my nature makes me a Goddess of Calamity, though I'm not so bad."

"I'll just go by Sorcerer of Origins in that regard, I suppose."

Iyl mentioned.

"Anyone want me to make some food, then?"

[This is how she looks, for anyone who doesn't know.]

"Questions already? Alright, well, Cain, you don't HAVE to take that addition. I did, and some of the rest of us did as well. Not necessary though. As for you, Mr. Gonfors... well, I'm pretty sure I introduced myself at the beginning of all this. Ichika Yuuki."

Unlike the godly, armored appearance she first appeared to them in, here she's simply wearing a japanese school uniform, the only odd feature about her being her snow-white hair.

”So, do we order food here, or do I make it myself?”
"Seven takes care of it, but I think he's taking a break right now."

Coolguy pipes up, as Nil continues to stand there in the middle of the room.

mind giving us your names?
Nil points around the room, identifying each of them.

"Coolguy McChad, Ilia beat me to the punch, Ichika Yuuki, over there in the corner probably plotting world domination is Dante, I guess you already know Fleet somehow, and... Where's Puncher?"

"He went on his way out as I was coming back in."

"Ah, alright. Anyways, that's your introduction."

"Neat, wouldn't mind taking that then. Doesn't sound too bad at all, Miss Yuuki."

Cain spins around one of the chairs that the cafe holds. He decides to walk over to Dura.

"I see... being called by last name feels a bit weird, but either way. Nice to meet you Ilia, Coomguy, Dante and... guess meet you again, Ichika and Fleetwood."

@Yobo_Blue

"Come on now, don't worry about things like that, I'd rather make sure I make you happy, considering all we've been through." Izumi says, smiling back

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Understood, thanks."
Xanna blushes hard enough that her skin turns a even brighter shade of red

”So, we’re a thing now huh? That makes me happy. Where do we go from here? Build an empire in some cursed wasteland in another world entirely? Go explore somewhere?”

@Light

"Anything, really. The test is done and you're free now. I can make a particular type of world for you two, if you'd like."

@Cafe

Iyl does one better, by making all kinds of sandwiches to choose from.

"So, now that we're all here. What do you intend to do from now on?"

Ilia asked.

"Heh, sooner or later it will happen! However, I currently have no ideas on what to do" Dura selects a couple of sandwiches. Egg, egg, cheese, and meaty.

@Light

"Anything, really. The test is done and you're free now. I can make a particular type of world for you two, if you'd like."

@Cafe

Iyl does one better, by making all kinds of sandwiches to choose from.

"So, now that we're all here. What do you intend to do from now on?"

Ilia asked.
“Quick reminder before I let Izumi choose, but someone has to safety dispose of my spores. I don’t want them causing any trouble here, even if I do have total control.”

After a few awkward moments of just standing there, Nil also sits down, then summons a stack of pancakes on a plate that he starts to eat for himself.

"... So, yeah. I guess that's all that, then?"

[I'm going to stop posting for myself from here on out because I'm exhausted, don't feel bad if you're not up to posting for yourselves since I'm sure everyone across the board was on a rollercoaster there. Either way, that does it. Everybody Wants to Die 2.]

Back