• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

@Yobo_Blue

"I guess we are a thing, yeah." Izumi replies with an embarrassed laugh

"As for where to go, anywhere is fine... but probably not staying here though, not much left for us in this world. We can travel anywhere, so I'm sure we can find a nice enough spot to set up our own home, and have fun doing so."

@Light

"No problem."

The light replied, doing just that, as it was practically effortless to it.

@Cafe

"I suppose that's the end of that experiment indeed. What a trip that was."

Ilia commented, while Iyl made other food for those who wanted it as well.

"Do they even know the test is over. I disappeared without a trace they don't know I am here. I am just stolen. I will just go I guess." B.O.B says teleporting away.

@Yobo_Blue

"I guess we are a thing, yeah." Izumi replies with an embarrassed laugh

"As for where to go, anywhere is fine... but probably not staying here though, not much left for us in this world. We can travel anywhere, so I'm sure we can find a nice enough spot to set up our own home, and have fun doing so."
“Alright then. We appreciate your offer but we’re going to find somewhere to go on our own. We never know what’s going to happen. I for one am ready for adventure to the farthest ends of the multiverse, no matter where we end up.”

And it’s clear she means it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Up in the cafe, Xander eats his sandwich and thinks to himself. He was willing to give up is life right then and their to prevent corruption of the world and make Xanna. And yet, he got a second chance. Now it’s just a matter of what he’s going to do with it. For now, though, he’s content to be happy with the friends he’s made along the way.

”I think I’ll have some root beer to drink.”

And really, is there any better feeling than sharing a meal with friends?

Meanwhile...

"Sleeping huh." B.O.B says observing Sam.

"Not really." Sam counters surprising B.O.B.

"You failed the test." B.O.B says nervously.

"I thought so. I wasn't in a great head space back there I haven't socialized or had options in years and being always tired didn't help, when you disappeared I ended up back there. You succeeded, right." Sam responds.

"Yes."

"I'll make a communication device by month's end please visit, tell them to visit, and tell Cain he is the best thing to ever happen to me. And for my last request have fun and save worlds."

"Thanks, I will." B.O.B says disappearing.

With that Sam continues to work to better their world and hopefully others to make sure no one suffers like them again.

Mobius was at a distance on a wall, if it weren't for his Superhuman size he would be closer but hey he thinks it's fine like this, At the beginning he wanted to kill them all and incinerate the creation in the purest Surtur style, but after this experience he does not know what to do with his life.

"This is a bit uncomfortable" said mobius and then took a glass of water

Cain looks around the cafe for a moment, before sighing. There is one last thing that he does have to do after all, fix his world and all that. He decides to cloak his presence as he steps out of the cafe. There are bound to be those that do see him past him cloaking his presence, but he doesn't exactly care at the moment. Breathing in and breathing out, he teleports....all the way back, to where it all started. That is to say, where he started.

Upon visiting his world he is immediately greeted with the sight of the same, dreary, grey sky above. He chuckles to himself, knowing that even when he would appear back it would still look the same. But whatever, upon looking around, he hears a growl. His past self would've stopped moving and ran away to hide. But, not anymore as he swiftly decapitates the wolf of darkness with a quick chop of his Lamp. He looks up into the sky, the same old dreary sky, before raising his arm upward. The radiation and pollution that once held the beauties of nature hostage dissipate into nothingness, and the clear blue sky of day is seen once again. Upon seeing the light of the sun, all of the beasts of the Earth begin to howl and growl in pain, before fully turning into nothingness. Upon seeing this, Cain laments on the fact that he wasn't able to meet with Amakros whatsoever. Pushing aside the thought, he walks along the land as the corrupted and polluted land are instead turned into the greenery of the previous Earth. To those who might see him, they think of him as the Messiah, and they are half-right.

People follow behind his footsteps as along his path, Cain begins to purify his world of the pollution that it held close. The great government that tried to hold its influence on the last remaining vestiges of humanity so dearly, begin to crumble in an instant. Their iron grip hold falters and falls over, and with the corruption of the government gone, Cain feels a sudden swell of pride in his chest. There is just one man left, the one who inflicted the fear of tyrants deep into his soul. Hiding away in his bunker, what the man did not expect was for Cain to appear in front of him unexpectedly.

Needless to say, Cain took care of the man personally. He looks at the blood staining his clothes, moving to wipe it off before stopping. He was never meant to try and lead anyone, instead, he walks out. Slowly but surely, the world is repaired and humans can now walk on the Earth without so foolishly believing in the fear that struck their hearts. In the background, Cain makes sure that the right person rules the Earth, and that the people's cries are heard. Looking upon his Earth, Cain smiles as it feels like the metaphysical weight of a hundred planets are lifted from his shoulders. He only uses Retcon for one reason, to wipe everyone's memories of him helping. The only memories that are truly left are those that made humanity rise from the ashes and take down the dangerous beasts of darkness. Fabricated memories are put in place instead to make up for the amount of help Cain put in.

Looking at his Earth one last time, he smiles. Standing up from his current position from looking at the universe, he teleports back into the cafe, not even bothering to cloak his presence.

Nil sat awhile in the bar, taking it all in, eating some d e l i c i o u s p a n c a k e s... Not really sure what to do.

Feels like something's missing... making an unsubtle statement about unconventional sexual preferences?

"No, that was cleared up by Cain and Dura and the Skirt... I've already got my status back, maybe...?"

His thought process is interrupted by a malevolent aura washing over him.

"...Oh boy, she's still going at it..."

Coolguy leaves the bar at a rapid speed, shortly followed by "DON'T LEAVE ME WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK SENPAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

"... Excuse me what?"

Nil could process a few explanations for that and none of them were good.

And so the door ringed open. It was Puncher.

"Hey-"

Upon being meet with many new faces, he stops walking, silent for eternal moments.

"The **** happened while i was away?"

Nil turns around, and witnesses them.

"You."

Nil gets out of his seat.

Fleet waves at Seven. "Hello, long story short. Nil sacrificed himself and showed that he changed, if you want to know I can tell you the whole story." He says.

“The short version’s good enough for now. I’ll watch the footage back later.” I say to Fleet. “I guess I’ll have to apologize for calling him less than worthless.”

I pluck a few cells of Hope off Dura and Cain, “Thanks for looking after my brother.” Then watch to what Nil and Puncher do.

"Oh yeah, you."

I step foward.

"How's your dick doing?"
"... So, we're on the same page?"

The desire for retribution burns in Nil's eyes, poor as it may be for a man wearing a skirt and a cloak to punctuate that.

"I've long since realized you were in the right for doing me in like that, but if I want to conquer my past self, then I should beat you as well."

Puncher smiles and stratches his head.

"So, i'm the secret boss this time, huh? Fine by me, i did miss punching your face. Where we going?"

"I'm pretty sure the face is going to be a first for you, but... Let's go to the ol [This word is not monetizable] pa-"

Nil stops for a moment, blinking

"OH COME ON I CAN'T EVEN... Grr, just, you know what I'm talking about, right, the place I used to use for my base of operations?"

"Oh, that. Yeah, let's moosy over there."

Puncher clenches his fists and punches a hole in the fabric of reality, leading to the redacted land. He motions for Nil to go in.

"Ladies first."

Nil also hops in, looking around.

"Yeah. I guess I didn't really care about any interior decorating back then, I was so focused on just making the show all play out."

Everything shifts to a cosmic landscape, a proper universe of combat.

"Either way, we came here for one thing."

Nil summons Hereward and brings out both his guns while using high speed incantation to cast Heat Riser, Tetrakarn, Regen, Reflect, Protect, Shell, Blink, and finally, a Debilitate on Puncher.

Puncher literally punches Debilitate away, smirk in face.

"So we are already starting, huh? No holding back. During my training, i searched and searched for my own meaning now..."

Puncher enters God of Fistruction mode, rewriting the laws of reality. Time, cause and effect flee away from Puncher in fear.

"I can punch anything, as long as i put my mind into it!"

He flies foward at ultraluminal speeds, delivering a punch towards Nil's face!

"Wait wh- OH FORK"

Nil shifts into another dimension, afterimages following his wake as he immediately bails.

GIGA HOLY ARK: BE STILL!

From his twin guns, a massive holy blast is sent to Puncher's location, imbued with Stilling to slow down his movements and the function of his body, along with the escalation of his powers.

Holy Ark smashes into Puncher's face, leaving scratches. However, with a shockwave, the effects of Stilling leaving. In fact, Puncher seems to be getting stronger.

"Come here!"

Puncher's punches blast through dimensional walls, aiming towards Nil's location. His fighting style seems far more refined than before, in his fight against Coolguy.

Well none of this is going to plan

Against Puncher's sheer brute force, the dimensional walls are ripped through and Nil is forced to make a narrow dodge again, barely evading by a hair as Puncher directly hits one of his afterimages. Hereward tries to Debilitate again, as Nil quickly charges his gun.

Puncher punches both Debilitate and Giga Ark away this time. An angry expression darkens his face.

"Come on, Nil! Aren't you the God who trapped me and my friends in a world of your own design, like playthings? And didn't you go through many challenges to prove yourself!? That you had changed!? Where's the passion now!?"

Puncher clenches his fist once again.

"Show me that heat you son of a bitch!"

And throws a punch with everything he has at Nil's face!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Suddenly, Nil starts glowing Silver, as his Ultra Instinct copied from Xander kicks in, barely giving him enough of an advantage in speed to move out of the way of Puncher's fist, as it proceeds to send ripples and tears across the former Godtube studio.

"He's insane! Even Zephyr couldn't just, punch my Debilitate away, and he had to actually dodge my attacks, what happened to this guy while I was out!?"

If one where to not pay attention, Puncher would appear as a demon. His mere walk sends ripples across the Godtube studios. He has a deadly serious look on his face. He won't kill Nil... probably, but it's gonna hurt.

Puncher holds out his fist into the air, charging it with power. The quantum spectra of possibilities is ripped into pieces as the universe collapses in 5 different spatial directions. TL;DR, Puncher will punch, hard.

The various works of fanfiction remaining at the studio are violently ripped apart, decaying pieces of paper sent flying into the air as Puncher prepares his next move. Nil didn't feel much at their violent destruction, but it surely made for a yet more ominous image.

Nil holds his ground, and raises his guns, in synch with Hereward, preparing to clash with Puncher's punch

RIOT GUNS

The whole world becomes white once Puncher released the attack. Must have accidentaly punched out all color.

The fist clashes with the rain of gunfire. Despite everything, Nil is a God after all, just like Puncher. However, it is clear that whatever training Puncher must have done makes his power seem less divine and more demonic. The Godtube universe is ripped apart and remade at the fundamental level, Puncher's fist punching through the guns after a brief clash.

The punch hits Nil and it hits damn hard. Puncher smirks.

"Still wanna fight?"

It lands hard, sending him tumbling through the wasteland that was once his studio. Blood from his mouth serves as the only substantial coloring to remain, as he rolls and rolls until eventually managing to stop

"Yeah... I ugh... Can't really give up now."

"Curaga Curaga Curaga Curaga Curaga he's so strong I have no idea what I'm doing"

Back