• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Puncher looks at Nil, his smile getting wider.

"Hehehe, hahahahaha! I respect your guts, Nil!"

Puncher runs up to Nil and does what he does best. A barrage of punches is released. Novemdecillions of vingitillons of them!

Nil tries to dodge a great deal of them, Ultra Instinct kicking in for awhile until Puncher inevitably manages to land a ton of them. Billions of punches, utterly wrecking Nil's body as he's sent flying back yet again, forced to spam Curaga on himself and get to his feet

"... Hhhhhhhhhhh"

"Alright, you want my best now, okay..."

Nil puts his finger to his head, immediately amplifying himself several thousands of times over via Cain's Jeahbongchim. After that, Hereward starts gathering his power en mass, as Nil surrounds Puncher with a massive array of different layers like it's KH 2, all embuned with immense holy power and Stilling.

"XEMNAS IMPRISONMENT!"

The lasers start raining down at immense speed, blasting Puncher with hit after hit.

Puncher starts deflecting the lasers with punches, not unlike the end of KH2. Of course, without someone else to do it, Puncher misses some, and with the boost, Nil has actually reached equal levels of power as Puncher. The lasers start to blast and blast into him, as he is unable to defend himself. For the first time in this battle, Nil manages to cause significant damage... however, it does not last for long. Just like the Chadforce, God of Fistruction is based on the process of evolution. Puncher never stays at the same level of power. Nil can see... he is getting stronger and stronger and stronger! The damage caused by each laser, smaller and smaller, and the amounts he manages to deflect, higher and higher.

The gap grows once again. The attack is blown away by Puncher. He looks at Nil, seemingly satisfied.

"I have seen enough. It is time to end this."

He teleports, and swiftly, punches Nil's crotch.

Nil immediately gets out of the studio, then out of the dimension he appeared in, and out of there and infinitum to the point he appears on the moon just above the earth where he was once tested, as he launches his other prepared attack while Puncher is stilled.

MEGIDOLAON!!!!

A massive white explosion encompasses Puncher's body, blowing past his resistances and dealing yet more damage.

The explosion hits Puncher head on, drawing blood from his forehead.

"Alright then!"

In responce, he punches. Through all dimensions Nil was in. This is easily Puncher's strongest attack yet, smashing the moon into rubble and dust.

Puncher hops in again, retconning the moon back into existence.

"Nil. You cannot defeat me."

Nil sees the incarnation of death that is Puncher's fist pierce through again, only gaining momentum as it pierces through dimension after dimension...

Then, as it pierces to Nil's current location and he raises his arms to guard, it is interrupted by an AT field. The punch still proves mighty, as it quickly cracks apart and eventually breaks, sending a shockwave over the moon, but Nil is barely phased overall... Until he witnesses...

"Wait, the Praetorian!?"

"You have been secured. It's a pleasure to see you again, Nil.

"But... I retconned the moonbase and everything around it, how are you still around!?"

"You abstained from retconning the powers of you and your friends, along with their gear. As I was in your care, it was only natural I would persist."

"Wait, how do you know about retcon? Heck, how are you even talking like that!?"

"My assignment to protect the moonbase proved to be more complicated than expected. Thus, I was forced to expand my parameters, and develop new functions so I would be able to accommodate the safety of humankind."

"But, how did you even manage that? When did you get that kind of function?"

"... Nil. You may not realize it, but your presence alone is a power inofitself. Not granted by the goddess, but by your own will. Even if your words have been spoken a thousand times before, it encourages people to move yet further beyond their limits. Did you not witness that with Dura's final attack, that even he underestimated the potency of?"

"... I mean, sure, but..."

"To follow your leadership, I was forced to do something considered impossible. Don't you believe you can lead yourself?"

"I mean, I've been doing that this whole time, the fact is he just keeps getting stronger at a monstrous rate and all of my tricks are something he's fully capable of just punching to nothing!"

Then, Puncher appears before them.
"Nil. You cannot defeat me."
"... Search of audio playback shifted to a secondary priority. Primary priority: evade insanity as defined by Albert Einstein. Engage opponent [classification Puncher McFucker] with something that has not been proven incapable of defeating them thus far."

The Praetorian readies itself for combat, as Nil just rapid fire casts all of his buffs upon it through high speed incantation. He's had a lucky break, maybe this will give him time to think...

"Heh. Still got tricks up your sleeve, huh? Let's dance!"

Increasing his velocity to near infinity and increasing gravity on his fist, Puncher punches at the Praetorian with the force of a hurricane.

Nil immediately freaks out upon seeing the attack be launched

"DUDE DODGE THAT'S-"

"Your invocation of fear of termination has been deemed invalid."

The Praetorian bravely charges forth in full force, bringing out a blade to clash with Puncher's fist directly. The moon starts to crack apart beneath their feet, before Nil retcons it and shoves them all into another star covered pocket dimension.

Puncher trades blows with the Praetorian, his blows shocking the stars. Summoning his stand, Devil Trigger, foward, he has it slash at the robot with Yamato, severing space as it does so.

While this happens, Puncher once again charges an attack.

The Praetorian seems to be keeping pace quite well, shifting their capabilities and programming to counter each strike. The Devil Trigger takes it aback, as they are barely able to mitigate it via a AT field, which quickly finds itself broken through and a scar torn down it's torso. In response, the Prateorian simply starts scanning the universe around them, trying to locate and stars that spawned late enough in their life cycle to start generating substantial amounts of metals to use, before outright draining them with high power magnetism.

"Formidable, but your preparations leave you wide open."

From it's other arm, the Praetorian launches a barrage of gunfire at Puncher to disrupt him, as it gathers metal to generate more swords for it to control.

Puncher punches a forcefield into his front using his free hand, blocking the gunfire.

"You use stars? Then i will act accordingly."

Still using his free hand, Puncher creates galaxies inside of it. They mish and mash, forming... a big bang. He keeps charging.

"Universal creation identified. Formidable."

With the spare swords, the Praetorian manages to strike back against the Devil Trigger, wounding it for a moment and leaving the Praetorian open to attack Puncher directly with a massive power tackle.

Puncher holds nothing back. Throwing the big bang foward, he punches it with his charged fist. Space-time expands universally, all in the form of a blast towards the Praetorian!

"Infinite Big Bang Punch!"

"Initial parameters... FAR EXCEEDED, FAR EXCEEDED, IMMEDIATE COMPENSATION REQUIRED!!!!"

It is as though fear trickles into the Praetorian's analysis, as they create another AT field, coated in several layers and reinforced to the absolute limit, but even so...

Before Puncher's power, it shatters bit by bit. It's obvious that it won't be able to hold up... Nil panics, he still doesn't know what to do-

"... Secondary priority completed. Beginning playback. Listen well, Master Nil."

From the Praetorian's audio... However he managed to get it, considering space was inbetween it and this, rings out a familar voice...

"Did you think yourselves the only ones capable of overcoming!?"

The last few layers start to crack as Nil thinks it over...

That was something Zephyr said before they started evolving, and from there, they were nearly unstoppable... But...

Nil thinks back to what he just experienced. Against immense odds beyond anything he expected, they adapted.

As the last layer of the barrier breaks, Nil feels his being awaken to a new potential. And from then on...

[Timestamp time baby]

He straight up jumps into the blast, covering the Praetorian as he raises his guns again, firing them to clash against the punch.

"I won't just write bootleg stories of someone else's work... I'm writing my own story, from here on out! I'll change however I need to, down to my very existence, STARTING BY BEATING YOU!"

The Giga Holy Ark grows ever brighter, shoving Puncher back and bringing Stillness to his being! This newfound power... It's not the Chadforce to be sure, but could it be his own take on the power of Development!?

"Is that... Character Development!? Your own doom is coming to help you?!"

Puncher was shocked by this surge of power, but even more so, he smiles. Finally, Nil is a worthy opponent.

Puncher acts, through his Stillness, releasing waves of punches that punch through space-time, causality and probability!

"Forces like this aren't aligned to anything but those who use them, you know that well enough!"

Nil responds in kind, releasing a hail of blasts matching him in their tearing and distorting of Spacetime and whatever else, filling the whole universe much as Puncher's cousin once did long ago, in their own dimension.

Now this is nostalgic.

The pocket dimension is torn to bits and pieces, shattering it. Puncher punches a new pocket dimension into existence, not unlike the Chadforce dimension as it is reinforced agaisnt universal attacks.

"Now this is a real fight!"

Puncher releases an innumerable number of energy, magical and technological attacks, all aimed at Nil. The distance between Nil and his attacks is reduced to nothing.

Nil changes his grip on his weapons, wielding them as the gunswords they properly were to deflect a great deal of attacks, save the magical ones that automatically reflect thanks to the buffs he placed at the start of the battle finally showing their merit. In the process, Hereward appears behind Nil, swinging both blades and manifesting two of pure black energy near Puncher

REBELLION BLADES

The blades sweep downward, piercing past resistances to strike at him in the same fashion as the Megidolaon from earlier.

Puncher stopped releasing danmaku, and dashed towards Nil at... honestly it wasn't even speed anymore.

He advanced and, surprisingly, did not defend against Rebellion Blade. The energy swipes and severs one of his arms... and the plan is shown.

Puncher grabs his severed arm and chucks it at Nil, it's hand making a fist form.

The surprise rocket punch catches Nil off guard, but he manages to raise one of his guns to block it, as he charges the other.

GIGA HOLY ARK: BE STILL

Another powerful blast rings out, spreading a blinding light through the universe!

The Praetorian can't help but observe with whatever awe it can manage... Long gone are the days when it was forced under the control of Gunner. It is it's own being, with a master of true rebound ... Such clashes of power...

"... Recordkeeping raised to top priority. Current events classified as history being made... Personal history, at that."

Puncher wasn't gonna dissapoint. Growing a new arm, he converts endless matter into energy, gifting this mass with it's own Puncher power. That's right, it's-

"Edin Judas Quasar!"

A giant fist of destruction races and clashes against Giga Holy Ark: Be Still. Both attacks cancel each other in an awesome explosion, that sends ripples across every universe in every dimension, including Seven's Bar.

Puncher does not slow down! Somehow, he punches the concept of death straight at Nil's direction, the poor fundamental law of reality being flung at the God like an arrow of light.

Those entirely silent ripples wash over everything, as the very concept of death is punched into Nil. His layers upon layers of darkness resistance come into play, but all the same, he feels his body go numb for a moment.

"... Jeez, everyone has Pierce at this level, don't they!?"

Nil shakes it off all the same, flying forth at immense speed and firing a barrage of smaller Giga Holy Arks at Puncher along the way.

Puncher boosts himself one last time and flies towards Nil, matching his speed. His punches become missiles, intercepting the Holy Arks. As they approach, Puncher repeats history once more.

He pulls his arms back, and with tendom movements that cause supernovae ripples, sends foward the strongest punch the world has ever seen. The very fabric of the plot itself burns from the sheer awesome of this battle as Puncher shoots foward to clash with Nil.

Nil manifests a forcefield of holy power, reinforced by God Hand and Ark Angel, as he lifts both guns to block the attack, before leaning his own weight into it!

The universe around them cracks and folds from the impact, as Nil's face shows the strain, but in turn, the immense determination! He's got his footing down now, just a little more!

The strain is also showing in Puncher's face. Even Gods get tired when fighting other Gods. However, he does not lose footing- in fact, he only hits stronger!

Taking his free hand, he also punches with it, making this clash a double fist attack!

"You... Grr..."

With this display, Nil releases both hands from his guns, keeping them in place with telekinetic as he reinforces his own two arms with stilling and holy might.

"YOU AREN'T THE ONE WHO CAN PUNCH! SPECIAL MOVE I PULLED OUT OF MY ASS... UNIVERSAL FIST BARRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Through sheer limit breaking movements, it feels as though Nil's arms multiply, starting to spread across the area to clash against Puncher's attack over and over again, cracking space, distorting time, bending probability and causing the stars themselves surrounding them to break apart and explode on top of the Supernovea being generated by Puncher's own power!

"Not bad! But you're gonna have to learn from a professional! The Art Of Fist!"

Puncher, reluctant to use this technique, decides it is nescessary.

Pulling every instance of punching, from the future, the past and the present, Puncher collapses all punches he has and will make, across every possible reality! It is an infinite mass of punches! Once released, the fabric of space-time across the multiverse starts to ache! Even in this reinforced universe Puncher made, galaxies are unmade and waves of cosmic heat create kugelblitzes the size of star clusters.

This universe has so much power held inside of it, that it has created a sort of higher dimensional gravity field. Other universes, heading towards the Puncherverse, are on it's way to collide with it! A 4th dimensional collision effect!

But even so... even so...

... So, here we stand at the impasse once again.

The God of Fistruction and his opponent, the once, former, and future god, Nil...

unknown.png

Both fight to overcome themselves, to test their might, to be something greater than they thought they were before.

unknown.png

And, to some degree, they both got their wish.

unknown.png

BUT SOME GOT IT MORE THAN OTHERS, AS IS THE NATURE OF THE WORLD!

The barrier putting a gap between their conflict shortly crashed down from the two colliding impacts, as Nil unleashed massive punch after massive punch at Puncher's even greater punch.

"TRUE SPECIAL MOVE PULLED OUT OF MY ASS... STORYTELLER'S PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With a roar, Nil hits one more time, throwing all of his weight into his hand, as his eyes start to shine silver from the waning Ultra Instinct... But even so, he pushes past even that limitation, and he starts to glow Blue, borrowing Dura's Heat Mode!

Then... The universe cracks, and breaks...

And so once again, Puncher's hand shatters, as he's sent flying through existence, the entire pocket dimension collapsing on top of them!

Nil breathes heavily, exhaustion pouring into him as the fight ends... Probably going to need to find Puncher, wherever they landed... Who knows where that was, though...

"... Hey, I guess I did it, huh..."

"Data shows that Puncher has indeed been incapacitated. Also of note: you shall likely be incapacitated within a few short moments."

"... Wait, wh-"

The rebound hits Nil, immediately sending a shock to his senses as Jeahbongchim and Ultra Instinct come to kick him in the head several times over, instantly knocking him out and leaving him as a goofy space ragdoll for a few minutes as Regen works on restoring him.

"... Initializing sentinel mode. Estimated time till Master's wakeup: Unknown, data on this process is being recorded."

Puncher is incapacitated from what looked like eternity from his perception, but probably closer to a few minutes in real time. His regen is, after all, far better than Nil's. Still...

"How the **** did i lose this match?"

I guess the same can be said of his first fight against Nil, but that was not time to worry about that. He has no idea where he is. Probably gonna need to find Nil.

And so, he looks.

It takes like, a lot of sweeping and lightyears, but Nil is found, still dozing off in the middle of space.

"He has spent 10 minutes in this status. I have confirmed that his regeneration ability is still active."

A thought occurs on Puncher's mind. A... malefic thought.

"Come with us, Praetorian."

a few minutes later

Puncher enters through the door to Seven's bar, ringing the bell. He's holding Nil's unconsious body in his shoulder, the Praetorian entering right behind him.

"'Sup guys."

"Suspect intent detected. Following for the safekeeping of Master Nil."

Nil appears to be drooling on Puncher's shoulder as they both walk into the diner.

Cain looks over to Nil that is currently on Puncher's shoulder, beginning to walk over to see what he can do to help.

Puncher thinks for a bit, as if he was unsure.

"I... don't know? I think Nil won, but it's hard to tell. I'd argue it's a tie but the bastard will probably won't agree with... so yeah, tie it is."

Puncher goes to a table and sets Nil down a chair, so that he can droll over a table.

"I honestly don't know how he did it. Pulling over Character Development power like that... i guess i'm forced to recognize, he really did grow."

However, thought Puncher, this does not rid him of pranks. Puncher pulls out a permanent marker and starts writing on Nil's face.

"He is currently in the process of recovering from his use of Jeahbongchim and Ultra Instinct."

Haven't seen the Praetorian in awhile, huh.

Back