• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Today, gentlemen, marks a day of history. Today marks the first Versus Roleplay on the new forum. I hope you have the fear of god in you, because you're gonna need it. These threads will be available for recap purposes until the old forum is deleted, at which point I'll replace them with archives.

When we last left off, a cosmic femboy was getting the gang together to go fight some goblins in Moscow and also China and maybe some other places, IDK it's a lot, just read the recap

Anyway, continue please

Along with the star-skin man and his team, I find myself standing above the mountainous region surrounding a city, with a dome of... something that hurts to look at surrounding it and moving towards a specific point that faces us. I turn to Nil.

"You didn't tell me about those things."

Zephyros Omega said:
The goblins quickly blip out as they're killed, struck in the head by conceptual blades. Those that survive go down and are quickly overrun by the swarm.

Nameless is shot in the chest area by a goblin sniper from the rooftop, and it's clear that sniper is loading another shot.

[This was the last post made toward me.]

His chest is blasted into pieces, but quickly puts itself back together.

But, that weapon... Nameless's brain quickly evolves again, and within his hand a similar weapon appears, formed by the same conceptual substance his blades were made of. He aims and shoots at the sniper's head.

[For reference, I was assuming we'd just cut straight to the plan, then our attack, for everyone on the team as listed in the meta thread]

"... Yeah, I... kinda don't know either."

Nil casts Libra on one of the CENSORED spawn. Let's hope this doesn't go horribly wrong.

Looking at those things is a strange feeling, only made worse by my attempts to gleam information from them. It generates a sensation not unlike trying to projectile vomit, even though I lack any biological systems necessary for that. What I can tell is that they possess regenerative abilities similar to the Goblins, but lack their penchant for adaption and simply have larger initial numbers.

"Well, if nothing else those things aren't as much of a problem as the other creatures, since they aren't adaptive or constantly reproducing even if they have similar regenerative abilities."

Reina stands beside the group of summoned, excited to try out the canon she git fro McBullet on new targets.

"I'm ready to launch something!"

"Then I'll probably focus my fire on those things then. My powers aren't exactly...suited for things that can regenerate fast."

Cain gestures to his Lamp, and the surrounding light, as of right now, he can really only shoot beams of light.

@DMUA

Description: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Powers: Reprodution via eating living things, tainting the names of others, regeneration, bypasses any physical and mental defences (can't get through yours tho).

Nil feels like something is screaming inside of his head as he scans the powers, which is rather unpleasant. Eventually, he gets the information he needs, and a headache for a few moments.

"Ohkay.... Yeah, information analysis is probably a bad idea. Their main gimmick is that they can regenerate, and they can eat things to duplicate themselves. So, just the goblins, but, a little bit more tame. So, you all have an idea on how to punch through enemy regeneration, right?"

[This was the last post made toward me.]

His chest is blasted into pieces, but quickly puts itself back together.

But, that weapon... Nameless's brain quickly evolves again, and within his hand a similar weapon appears, formed by the same conceptual substance his blades were made of. He aims and shoots at the sniper's head.

The goblin just has enough time to look up in shock from his rifle before he's shot in the head and blipped out of existience. The goblins keep firing, mind you, but they're retreating backwards.

It is time then...

FOR THE DOUBLE WIELDING MINIGUN MASSACRE!

Two minigun-like weapons spawn on Nameless's hands, which he uses accordingly.

"I could try to fry them with an intense enough light."

Cain creates a ball of light which begins circling him.

"Yeah, that should work if you focus enough power with each attack."

It is time then...

FOR THE DOUBLE WIELDING MINIGUN MASSACRE!

Two minigun-like weapons spawn on Nameless's hands, which he uses accordingly.

Storms of fake bullets shoot out, massacring goblins left and right. THe survivors put up energy barriers to buy themselves time as they fully retreat.

"THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE."

Nameless, casually muttering to himself, has his little spawns attack the towers that make the forcefields.

Cain nods, the ball of light shining a little more, the Lamp shrunk to be able to fit in his hand.

(Are the people who just signed up fine to join?)

After this battle, I'll introduce you

"THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE."

Nameless, casually muttering to himself, has his little spawns attack the towers that make the forcefields.

IT's not long after before the shields crack and shatter entirely, spawn swarming in and quickly overwhelming the goblin forces. But something's wrong... The goblins have gone into a full retreat now... but why? they aren't even shooting as they run.

Dura just charges up his Ki for a bit, getting ready for whatever... justs contemplating how atrocious the CENSORED creatures are... yet still trying to move it on mentally. "I am ready!"

[Alright, so, I'm not sure where Blah is, and Hope is support oriented anyways, so it would be reasonable to just say he's in the background trying to save civilians or healing us up in case of severe damage]

"Well... If we're all ready..."

Nil starts to float in the air, charging another Holy Ark in the form of a massive ball.

"... Okay, actually, I don't have any ideas on what to say. Like, I don't want to be generic and just say 'let's go', but I don't have a cool catchphrase... Heck, we don't even have a team name. Any of you got ideas?"

"..."

Nil briefly contemplates dropping a pancake on Cain.

"... I mean, if that's one of your powers, you can do it however much you want."

"Hmm."

Moving upwards into the air, not worrying about light as there isn't exactly a large amount of sunlight on these snow plains, to get a better view of the abominations, green symbols form a ring around all of my fingers and both of my arms, turning a huge amount air both inside and outside out of the flesh-dome into a wall of roaring flames.

"Miracles? Does that sound like a good name?"
"Miracles... I mean, ehhh... pretty good, but, it feels disingenuous. Like, I think all of us know we aren't going to be doing any miracle work, with how wrong things have gotten. Maybe..."

Nil gets an idea

"Stubborners... We're all here fighting a threat we can't even look at because we think the alternatives suck. Eh?"

Cain gives a thumbs up. Although he wants to roll with the name of team three-star for no apparent reason.

"Alrig-"
Moving upwards into the air, not worrying about light as there isn't exactly a large amount of sunlight on these snow plains, to get a better view of the abominations, green symbols form a ring around all of my fingers and both of my arms, turning a huge amount air both inside and outside out of the flesh-dome into a wall of roaring flames.
"okayIguesswe'rejustattackingnow"

Nil lifts his arms up, grasping at the Holy Ark he's had prepared this whole time.

"STUBBORNERS, CHARGE THROUGH THE PROBLEM"

"HOLY ARK!"

Nil throws the massive ball of energy straight into a horde of Nameless Spawn

A rather large humaniod robot lands near the group. "I have finally found the team I was told to look for." It says Cain recognizes the robot.

Cain enlarges his Lamp to insane heights, the ball of light growing gigantic before it is thrown towards the nameless spawn, dousing them all in intense heat. He looks at the robot.

"You're the robot Sam was working on."

Back