• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Cain looks at the Praetorian with a hint of shock in his face, before turning back to normal.

"Ah, rebound."

"Indeed, rebound. I believe he multiplied his power by roughly 50,000 times, and I am recording the amount of time it takes him to awaken. Thus far it has been 15 minutes."

"I see, haven't tried that amount yet, only managed to reach to 128. Although I am planning for something bigger."

Cain sits down at a table near Nil's own.

"From my experience, we just have to wait."

"Personally I like... get x10 stronger constantly by the second using Boosted Gear? Not sure. But yeah, let's just wait for Nil to wake up" Dura says.

A tie? Unexpected, guess I’ll have to redecorate them a little.

I go into the back for a moment, then come back with two cakes. In icing, the two cakes both have a similar image of Puncher and Nil punching each other in the face. Under the image on the first it says “CONGRATULATIONS PUNCHER?” and on the second it says “CONGRATULATUONS NIL?”
the question marks are in a different color from the other letters.

I put the two cakes on Puncher and Nil’s tables respectively.

Last edited:
"Well, without sufficient stamina restoration, that seems to be an experiment ill advised for now."

Eventually, Nil does seem to actually stir to awareness, slowly sitting up in his chair...

"ookay, what haaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA OW OW OW CURAGA CURAGA CURAGA CURAGA-"

As his body is reminded of the immense pain it should be in, Nil uses High speed incantation to surround himself in a green light several times over, restoring him to the point of overkill, where he eventually stops yelling.

"Hoo... Alright, okay... Wait, you made a cake while we were out?"

"16 minutes recovery. This point of data has been recorded."

"Well now, this was unexpected."

Puncher thanks Seven again, and starts eating, while Nil is knocked cold.

"You know, i'm probably gonna leave before this idiot wakes up. Better as he may be now, i still won't get along with him. Seven, can you get your best lemonade ready for takeout?"

"... Hey Puncher, how's it going, I honestly have no idea how I beat you also..."

Nil tries to unscramble his brain for a bit, padding around his body...

"... Oh, right, I let go of my guns... Well, either way, Retcon."

The guns are reverted to actually be in Nil's supply.

"I mean, I hit him hard enough to break his big... punchy punch, thing, I think it was my win? Like, I only went down cause I took myself out, you know."

He's still mostly delirious.

"Grrr."

There is no comeback to Seven's comment. Clearly, Puncher was a sore loser.

Nil's face has "poopy face" writen on with permanent ink. It gets a chuckle out of Puncher as he sips the lenomade.

Nil is entirely oblivious to this fact, especially when accounting for the fact he's seemingly punch drunk.

"Anyways, I'm just gonna like, eat this cake now..."

He retcons a spoon into his hand and takes out a scoop of the cake, consuming it.

"... Man, this is good stuff, a little messy though..."

"Sigh, what an idiot."

Puncher gets up, taking his lemonade and the rest of the cake with him.

"Take care of him. Lord knows he needs it. Besides, i would be lying if this wasn't one if my best fights."

As he makes his way to the door, he looks back at the crowd in the bar.

"Send my regards to Coolguy."

And so he leaves.

"Alright love you too Puncher, seeya..."

His head awkwardly turns to Cain as they make their statement

"Whater you talkin' about man, I am the healing, dude..."

He continues to use a spoon to consume cake.

Cain presses some pressure points on Nil to perform some good old Dim Mak Healing.

"You sure did win."

"I mean, like, all you've got to do is have a little bit of plot armor man, it's not that big of a deal. I should probably finish this cake quicker, though."

Nil retcons the spoon to be of a bit more notable size, as he takes a whole swath of cake into his mouth. After that, his pressure points are hit, and he jolts again.

"... Wait what was I talking about?"

"... Why do I have a large spoon?"

"... Yeah, I'm pretty sure on that but... Spoon..."

"Note to self: Please find other things than Jeahbongchim to solve your problems."

Nil retcons the spoon away, and uses a cakeknife to actually slice it up and eat it with a fork like a normal human being.

"I would like to ask how do you feel about your victory, and you made the spoon when you started eating the cake." I say.

"... I used a spoon to... oh, okay."

"... Either way, now that I've beaten Puncher... It's a bit hard, thinking about what I'm supposed to do next. Maybe I could do the experiment all over again, without ripping people out of their own universes and putting them in a death game they despise... Of course, to do that, I'd need to make my own contestants and have a strong idea, which is just... a lot of things to take care of, especially considering the last time I tried that."

Flashbacks to a burning stickman

"Yeah she specifically asked me to tell you, that you were the best thing to happen to her and that if all of you could visit her in her universe not all at once I mean." I say. "If you need help getting there I put a portal above you."

"I see."

Cain looks up at the portal before looking back down to B.O.B.

"Thanks."

With that, he jumps into the portal.

In Sam's lab well former prison cell she is working on a mutiversal communication device with some clones and promising herself she do everything she can to help her now godly friends and one day she will stay as an equal to the best people in her life if not a God as an ally to others.

Nil continues to eat his cake at a rapid pace...

"Hmm.. You know, I know this test went... Well, off the rails in several regards, but, are any of you guys going to do your own?"

Nil looks around the room.

Dante looks up from his magazine of Cosmic Horror Daily.

"Uh."

He "looks" down at nothing in particular to his side.

"Not intentionally."

Sam is surprised she gently puts down the device and hugs him. "I'm sorry." She says several times before letting go. "Anyway I am making a mutiversal communication device."
---
B.O.B ponders for a minute. "One day I will give my master a second chance but until then I will keep an eye out if only to encourage safety."

"... Oh."

Nil stares at Dante with what is probably an insufficient level of fear.

"...You know what, actually, that might work out great. That said, I think I'm going to be stepping outside, for... safety, reasons."

Nil does the Niles Vanish and pops into another dimension, on a barren planet. He retcons the ability to sustain life onto it, then takes a deep breath.

"Okay, test number one, of the death desirer project."

He manifests a being into existence and...

Nil_adventure.png

"... Well. That went about as poorly as expected, but, I guess I'll proceeeeddd...."

Nil closes his eyes, and grants them powers, which lights them on fire much as it did before. Nil expects to hear them turn to ash after that fact, but... a few moments pass and the fire is still burning.

"This is... unusually pleasant."

"... Well, I guess that's a start."

[And that's everybody wants to die 2, everybody. At least, from me.]

Back