• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to mention a few different pages. I will say the name of the page I am talking about when I propose a change. I will also number each point I make and will at some points say see # if I already talked about that. (Also Ignore that it starts at negetive 2 thats because I went back and added some later and did not want to change all the numbers.)

Xeno (Series)​

-2. the page should be renamed to Xenoblade. The only reference to Xenosaga or Xenogears is saying that "Xenoblade (Otherwise known as Xenoblade Chronicles) is the spiritual successor to Xenosaga and Xenogears" separate pages can be made for Xenogears and Xenosaga.

-1. Xenoblade X should be removed from the page and moved to its own page. It is an entirely separate universe that is not connected to the numbered games and plenty of things about the universe are significantly different.

0. There are 2 speed feats that I disagree with.

a. Shulk and Alvis drift from Saturn to the Moon in about a minute (80.505658c, FTL+) This is in memory space, not in our real solar system. It is Alvis showing Shulk a representation of what the solar system looked like. His physical body is not moving at all.

b. Ganglion Skells cross the Samaar Federation (214434.43c, Massively FTL+) just because they can get from one place to another in a certain amount of time does not necessarily mean they can move that fast. GIven Xenoblade X's inspiration from Xenosaga I would say that it is more likely that they have something similar to the gates from Xenosaga.

Shulk​

Powers and Abilities

Monado I

1. Immortality (Limited Type 4 plus Type 6 though The Monado): These are zanza's abilities not Shulk's. Zanza can possess other people but that is not true of Shulk he is just one of Zanza's Vessels and will not survive if Zanza chooses a new one.

2. Perception Manipulation Should be Passive perception Manipulation (Only on self)

3. Shulk's life is protected by Alvis who wishes for him to replace Zanza as the new God which has allowed for Shulk to survive fatal wounds. I'm not exactly sure what him surviving fatal wounds is referring to, but at this point it is Zanza who is protecting him and wants him to survive, not Alvis.

4. I understand Precognition but why is it passive? If it's the times when he knows what will happen in the future without a vision that does not happen with the Monado I. If it is him getting the visions without actively choosing to have them that is still not true. Shulk is not choosing to have the visions but Zanza is choosing to show them to him.

5.this (visions) can affect even Acausality (Type 2 and 4) users as shown by Shulk being capable of seeing his own future even when other users such as Hom's Alvis couldn't do the same) Shulk can't see his own future either. The visions he see's are visions of what will happen if he does not do anything. He does not always do the same things that he is shown doing in visions.

6.Acausality (Type 1, 2 and 4; Shulk's existence is described as a fluctuation, existing outside the results of predictions of the future. This would later be fully explained as him existing outside of the Passage of Fate which explains how how was able to save people who were destined to die and change the Passage of Fate, which acts as the Multiverse's Causality System existing beyond it's space-time axis. Was unable to be seen through the precognition of Alvis while in his Homs form Shulk existing outside the passage of fate just means that his future is not predetermined not that he is somehow acausal.

7. and was capable of retaining his memories of Zanza after the universal reset which wiped the memories of his existence. What is this talking about?

8. Blessed (Protection; Is protected by Alvis and his use of the Passage of Fate so that he can become the new God. Zanza who is currently the one "Blessing" him not Alvis. This is not true yet.

9. Limited Heat Manipulation (The Monado emits large amounts of heat which has shown to be capable of melting the armour of characters such as Metal Face, this would make the heat produced by The Monado superior to the heat that an ether river produces as other faced Mechon such as Xord were able to survive prolonged contact in one) The way the Monado harmed metal face was not heat. Also Shulk can hold the Monado fine.

10. Regeneration (At least Low-Mid, likely far higher For The Monado; The Monado that Zanza used was shown to be in perfect condition even after being cut in half) Regeneration is the ability to heal from wounds at an accelerated rate. How is that Regeneration?

11. Deconstruction (Blade weapons such as The Monado are shown to be capable of disintegrating foes though basic attackI s this even includes those who can swim in the cloud sea which breaks down matter it comes into contact with) This happens because monsters disintegrate when they die, Not because of the abilities of any specific weapon.

12. Biological Absorption and Power Absorption (Monado Eater consumes its target along with any buffs they had) Can't get Monado eater with Monado I

13.Passive Fate Manipulation (Shulk is the new god that Alvis uses the Passage of Fate for as so a new universe can be created, this would mean that nothing can befall Shulk that would make him unable to replace Zanza and create a new universe which is shown by Metal Face not killing Shulk in Colony 9 for The Monado despite the fact that Metal Face desperately wanted The Monado and events can happens to benefit Shulk such as when Xord's body suddenly was unable to pump enough blood which forced him to retreat, this binds even Acausality (Type 2 and 4) users as shown by Zanza's use of the Passage of Fate preventing Shulk from saving The Emperor as explained by Alvis) I don't know precisely how to explain it but the Idea the Shulk just magically can't be harmed at all just because Alvis wants that is just not the case.

14. Probability Manipulation (Can increase his chances of setting off statuses, performing a critical hit, landing a hit on his opponent, etc) This is not Probability Manipulation. If I get a sharper sword I increase the chance that someone I hit will die. That's not manipulating probability.

15. Durability Negation (Via Bleed Attack, which can make others bleed through attacks even when said attacks are unable to do so prior and can make others bleed when they couldn't normally can't conventionally) Bleed does 20% of the damage of the art that caused the status https://xenoblade.fandom.com/wiki/Bleed_(XC1). If the opponent is stronger the bleed will do less damage it is not negating durability.

15. Supernatural Luck (Via Unbeatable Gem, which can allow Shulk to survive a normally fatal blow with 1 HP) This is not at all related to luck.

16. Social Influencing, Limited Empathic Manipulation (Via Shadow Eye and ether gems allowing for Shulk to increase or decrease how aggro opponents are to Shulk) Shadow eye makes Shulk harder to see and therefore he is attacked less. He is not manipulating the enemy.

17. Passive Damage Transferal (Via Spike Gems allow the user to send back the exact same damage they took to the attacker, allowing both parties to be equally damaged) This is not Passive Damage Transferal. Spike is exactly what it sounds like. It's making it so making contact with you harms whoever did like having spikes on yourself.

18. Possesion, Body Puppetry, Pain Manipulation and Enhanced Electricity Manipulation (Via The Monado which has shown to possess those who attempt to wield it such as Arglas or control people such as Dunban, Dunban's exposure to The Monado also caused him to be wrapped in electricity that caused him to lose the use of his right arm permanently and Shulk's exposure caused him to be enveloped with an indescribable pain) This is Zanza's ability not Shulks.

Monado II

All previous apply except 12

19. Sealing (The Monado was used by A to damage and seal Fog Rifts which are rifts in space-time Shulk does not necessarily have abilities A does and it's not clear A was the one who did the sealing.

20. Immortality Negation (Type 3 - Up to Low Godly; Upscales from The Bionis as Shulk uses the same Monado that The Bionis used) Shulk does not necessarily have abilities that Zanza/The Bions have and i don't think it's clear that the mechonis regenerates.

Replica Monado

All previous apply except 3, 8, 12

21. minus Regeneration Negation never stated to have Regeneration Negation

22. Fear Manipulation (His presence caused Dickson; who is a person who has been in many wars and has seen comparable/superior characters and has never felt fear before in his life, to shake in fear) Dickson is afraid because Shulk is the first person who Is able to harm him not because Shulk manipulated him to be afraid.

23. Immortality Negation (Type 3 - Up to Low Mid; Is able to effortlessly kill Telethia who previously was stated by Shulk himself to have too potent of a regeneration) He doesn't stop them from regenerating to beat them though.

24. Awakened Power (Gained a sudden burst in power when motivated by his friends which allowed him to surpass and defeat Dickson who previously was getting bored from their fight) The awakened power is the Monado III..

25. Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Can breathe in Memory Space which is stated to resemble the vacuum of space) It resembles the vacuum of space but it is actually a memory.

26. Cosmic Awareness (His precognition was able to rival Zanza's even after Zanza became absent from his body) This is just Precognition not Cosmic Awareness.

Monado III

27. minus Immortality (Type 4) Should have lost this for Replica Monado.

28. minus Multiple Selves Already lost this for Replica Monado.

29. Enhanced Precognition is true but Able to see "All Possible Futures" on a Higher-Dimensional Omnipresent scale doesn't even make sense.

35. Memory Space itself exists beyond space and time and being capable of surviving universal resets) I don't know where the Idea of how resets work came from but it is definitely wrong.

36. Perception Manipulation (People in the new universe were unable to perceive other worlds, Shulk using The Monado 3 undid this) This is not the case in future connected you can't see any other worlds.

37. Memory Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Erased Zanza from History and with it, the memory of his existence vanished from everyone in the new world) This is just not true. In this cutscene Melia and Fiora quite obviously remember Zanza and I believe Shulk mentions him in Future Redeemed.

38.Possibly Body Puppetry, Power Mimicry and Absorption (Of Memories, Data, Soul and likely Information; Shulk as the possibly driver of Ontos should be capable of performing similar feats to the Master Drives as shown by Rex being stated to be able to do anything Amalthus can do as both are Master Drivers which would mean that Shulk can absorb Core Crystals and their contents like Amalthus, control any Blade and Titan by force and copy attacks such as when Amalthus copied Mythra's Sacred Arrow)

a. Anyone can become a blade eater, It's not a special ability of Amalthus.

b. Amalthus's ability to control blades and titans comes from haze's core crystal, not from his own power.

c. I don't think Amalthus copied Mythra's sacred arrow, I think he is just able to control Artifices.

39. Elemental Manipulation (Of previous elements plus, Water, Earth and Dark; Upscaled from Blades who can manipulate these elements through their use of Ether, The Monado is able to control all things through the use of ether which gives advanced users access to every form of Ether and can replicate all forms of it, this extends to even an individual basis as the bodies of the inhabitants of Shulk's world are composed of ether), Mind Manipulation (Upscaled from numerous foes who are able cause foes to mindlessly run around in circles or even take control of someone through the use of Control), Sleep Manipulation (Upscaled from Melia's use of ether), Death Manipulation (Upscaled from the numerous enemies and even allies who's use of ether can do this), Gravity Manipulation (Upscaled from Fiora's use of the Zero Gravity ether art), Limited Invulnerability (Upscaled from Sharla's ether art Shield Bullet which allows for the target to gain Damage Immunity), BFR (Upscaled from Melia's teleportation being shown to be able to teleport others), Purification (Type 3; Upscaled from Sharla's ether art Cure Bullet which cures the target of debuffs and grants them a temporary Immunity to them), Attack Reflection (Upscaled from Melia's use of the Reflection ether art), Corrosion Inducement (Upscaled from the Mechon's Ether based weapons that are corrosive and can deconstruct other beings), Body Puppetry (Ether can be used to force entities to move to the whims of the user), Corruption (Type 2), Animal Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2) and Transmutation (Upscaled from the rift which caused wild life to go mad and transform into fog beasts), Smoke Manipulation (Upscaled from Melia who is capable of generating smoke), Immortality Negation (Of Types 2, 3 - High-Godly; Concept and Information, 4, 6 and 8; Upscaled from N who as an ether based being was able to permanently kill Z, himself and M), Forcefield Creation (Upscaled from Melia's use of ether which can create barriers to protect herself and others), Teleportation (Upscaled from Zenobia's use of the wind element allows her to teleport), Absolute Zero (Upscaled from Jin who's use of the Ice element can reach Absolute Zero), Plant Manipulation (Upscaled from the Ponspecters whose use of ether causes plants to grow), Technology Manipulation (Ether can be used to control and power technology, this is shown by the ether in the High Entia Tomb), Resistance Negation (via Chain Attack; a team based attack which allows for Shulk to ignore enemy resistances and inflict status effects anyway), Explosion Manipulation (Upscaled from Sharla's ether shots which cause an explosion on hit), Holy Manipulation (The Monado III is described as a Holy Weapon which provides a massive boost in power, can control light, and produce Miracles), Resurrection (Upscaled from Nia's use of the water element which is capable of reviving the dead) "The Monado is able to control all things through the use of ether which gives advanced users access to every form of Ether and can replicate all forms of it" is not true The Control all things part is only true in xenoblade 1's universe because the universe is made out of ether. Shulk is never shown to be able to use any of these abilities and controlling ether does not necessarily mean he can do any specific thing with it.

Attack Potency

40. Monado II Low Complex Multiversal level (It's the same Monado that the Bionis used) The Monado's Strength is determined by the wielder and Shulk is not as good at using it as Zanza

41. Replica Monado Low Complex Multiversal level (Defeated Dickson, who previously killed him in his Monado 2 state) The logic here is circular. For Dickson it says Durability: Low Complex Multiverse level (Took the combined efforts of the entire party to defeat him) He has Low Complex Multiversal level durability because It hard for Shulk to defeat him and Shulk has Low Complex Multiversal level Attack Potency because he can beat dickson.

42. Future Connected Low Complex Multiversal level (Despite giving up his Godhood, he should still be comparable if not superior to his Replica Monado self) Shulk already had his own Monado when he was using the replica. That's why he was able to have Visions. He does not have a Monado in Future Connected.

43. Future Redeemed Low Complex Multiversal level (Should be superior to his Future Connected self due to being decades older, fought against Alpha) Same As Previous

Speed

44. Monado II Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to the Bionis, who can move at this speed) Why would shulk be able to move at the same speed as the Bionis? It's speed isn't really because of the monado's powers.

45. Replica Monado Massively FTL+ (Capable of fighting against Zanza who is superior to his creations of the Telethia which are capable of fighting against foes who are this fast), Higher with Monado Speed (The 40% speed boost from Monado Speed lets Shulk reach 300208.2c), likely Infinite (Able to keep up with the likes of Zanza who can keep up with the likes of Monado III Shulk). I'll address this in reverse order. First the speed of Ganglion Skells. Just because they got from one place to another quickly doesn't mean they are that fast especially because you never actually see them move even close to that fast in game. Given XCX's inspiration from Xenosaga I think it is far more likely that they have something akin to gate jumps. Secondly Xenoblade 1 and X are in different Universes. The Telethia in X is not necessarily the same as the Telethia in XC1. Thirdly Zanza might be able to create something that can move faster than him. Humans can make cars, but can't run as fast as them. Fourthly even if Zanza can move that fast he does not appear to during his fight with Shulk so he would not have to move that fast either. And Finally the Fight takes place in memory space So Shulk isn't even really moving at all.

46. Monado III At least Massively FTL+ (Matched Zanza's speed and is faster than before) see prior response ... likely Infinite (Comparable to the likes of Alvis who is comparable to Alpha, should be faster than his older self) will address this when I get to Alpha

47. Future Connected Massively FTL+, Higher with Monado Speed, likely Infinite (Should be just as fast as before) not just as fast as before because he lost his Monado. see 42

48. Future Redeemed Massively FTL+, Higher with Monado Speed, likely Infinite (Kept up with the likes of Alpha) Will address this when I get to Alpha

Lifting Strength

49. Monado II At least Class E (Wields the same sword as the Bionis did) Bionis is much bigger than Shulk see 20 and 40

59. All future Lifting strengths don't even have a reason the only one that might be right is Monado III

60. Striking Strength same explanations as attack potency

Durability

61. Monado II Low Complex Multiverse level (Comparable to Bionis) Shulk is not the Bionis see 20 40 and 49

62. Replica Monado Low Complex Multiverse level (Tanked blows from Dickson), for Dickson Low Complex Multiverse level (Was granted a powerful body by Zanza which granted his wish of wanting the power of a god, overpowered Shulk) for the first part That is just his body because he is a giant it was not granted by Zanza. The way he speaks about the power of a god, It is unclear whether he already has it or if he will be given it in the future. As for overpowering Shulk see 61

Stamina

63. Superhuman (Can run for entire days without tiring) When does this happen? If you are talking about gameplay that is just an abstraction he obviously actually has to stop. It's Just not shown in gameplay.

Range

64.Thousands of Kilometers (Can stretch the Monado II over 2000 kilometers long) If this is referencing the Bionis see 20 40 49 and 61

65. Thousands of Kilometers | Multiversal, likely Multiversal+, possibly Low Complex Multiversal | Thousands of Kilometers Not justified Don't see why this would be the case.

Intelligence

66. (Shulk is an intelligent tech savvy individual who was capable of mastering The Monado, something that skilled veterans such as Dunban (who is so skilled to the point where The Monado could not possess him like it did Arglas due his pure skill) Shulk is already possessed by Zanza so that is why he is able to wield the Monado and why He doesn't appear to be possessed because he already was.

Blades​

This will talk about the page Blade Physiology as well as how I think pages about blade should be organized

For pages about blades I will separate it into these categories

a. Blades that are only ever shown to be used by 1 driver ex. Pandoria Poppi

b. Rare blades that can be used by any driver ex. Crossette

c. Blades that are shown to be used by a few specific drivers ex. Aegaeon

d. Blades that act on their own without a driver ex. Malos, Akhos, Patroka

e. Blades that don't clearly fit into one category or change categories ex. Nia, Jin Pyra/Mythra/Pneuma, Minoth, Haze, Brighid

for a. I think there should not be a page for the blade only for the driver. The page for the driver should have a section for each blade that they have ex. for Tora Poppi α | Poppi QT | Poppi QTπ

for b there should be a page just for the blade excluding any driver and the with blades and optional equipment section should be removed from all drivers. If it is necessary the blades could be given a different section for different driver ex. either With Rex | WIth Nia | With Mòrag | With Zeke or something like With Zeke | With other Drivers if they can do something different with specifically Zeke and not with other drivers. I think this method is good because it avoids having to Write every possible ability all of the Drivers could gain from any blade.

for c. I am leaning toward the same as a but doing the same thing as b could also work

for d Just make a page for that blade. If they also have a blade a section can be made with the blade ex. for Akhos WIth Obrona | Flesh Eater

Now for other unique blades

Nia Should should have her own page that uses the key With Dromarch/As a Driver | As a flesh eater | Queen of Agnus

Jin should each be on the page for Lora but should also have his own page.

Haze should Just be on the page for Lora

Minoth should just be on a page for Addam because he doesn't do any fighting

Pyra/Mythra/Pneuma should have their own page and be on the page for rex and for addam\

Brighid should be on the page for Hugo and Mòrag but should also have her own page because she is shown fighting on her own.

Blade Physiology

67. Immortality Type 4 (Non-Combat Applicable): After reverting to a Core Crystal, a Blade will eventually be reborn when a new Driver resonates with it Should be noted that eventually the blade will transform into a titan

68. Deconstruction: Blades can break down enemies[6] through their elemental attacks.[7] This even affects those who can swim in the Cloud Sea, which disassembles all matter it comes into contact with see 11

69.Matter Manipulation and Deconstruction: Blades can swim in the Cloud Sea, which disassembles all matter it comes into contact with. The cloud sea does not do that. It can disassemble matter but does not at the time of the game. totally normal leftherian kids can go in it and be ok.

70. Should add Damage Boost (Blade specials do more damage when the blade and Driver have Greater Affinity

Aegis

71.Summoning: Aegis Blades can summon their Sirens to fight with them[6] It is not Summoning. Siren already exists in the sky Mythra can tell it what to do but she is not summoning it.

73. Limited Regeneration (At least Low-Godly, possibly High-Godly): Can regenerate, albeit not completely, from total deconstruction.[6] A Core Crystal contains a Blade's information,[5] meaning Aegis Blades can regenerate from their information being destroyed. The Aegis Core Crystals contain information about all other blades. This includes the other Aegis. For Malos to regenerate his core crystal he had to take the information from Pyra's core.

74. Limited Inorganic Physiology (Type 2) this is true of ontos but not of Pneuma or Logos. Pneuma and Logos are directly analogous to The living elements Anima and Animus in Deus while Ontos is analogous to the Fluorine Element. Perfect Works page 71

75. Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1; Aspects 1, 3, and 4) The reason Malos is able to speak to Pnuma after he dies is because his data is still present in the Pneuma crystal.

76. Conventional Mind Manipulation: The Aegis comprise the three AIs that were used to control the Trinity Processor see 74

77.Biological Manipulation: Aegis Blades - as shown with Malos - can resonate with Core Crystals, which cause significant blood injuries to those who are unqualified,[2] along with being able to shrug off Nia's ability to[5] alter the replication rate of her target's cells. Having the aptitude to use a core crystal does not mean that you are resistant to Biological manipulation. As for Nia's Ability It clearly did significantly harm him he was just able to heal because now that he has his core crystal back he has blade regeneration.

78. Greater Deconstruction: Aegis Blades can withstand Siren beams, which deconstruct the target.[13] Siren beams are capable of affecting those who can swim in the Cloud Sea. Where does it say the Siren beams deconstruct the target? also see 69

79.Absolute Zero: Aegis Blades can withstand being in Jin's Absolute Zero. I don't think that it is actually absolute zero, they are just using it to mean very cold. If it was absolute zero the air around them would be solid.

80.Probability Manipulation: Aegis Blades are able to stay around Kasandra, who passively causes those around her to be incredibly unlucky,[9] with Kasandra also being able to unknowingly cause impossible situations that benefit her to occur.[9] see b. in the blade section

Nia​

I don't know precisely what Early/Mid-Game and Late/End-Game refer to but I will treat it as As a Driver | As a Blade | Queen of Agnus and I think it should be changed to this to be more clear

Powers and Abilities

81. The powers and abilities section should be changed to use the same key. I will note which abilities should be for as a driver or for as a blade. The blade section should say all previous plus her blade abilities I will just right that it is for Driver and it is implied that it is for both I will specifically note if there's any ability that she losses

82. Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Blade Physiology (Flesh Eater) Driver

83. Weapon Mastery (Can wield a number of weapons masterfully) Driver

84. Energy Projection (Able to shoot blasts of ether energy at her foes) Dromarch can when she is a driver Driver and she can as a Blade

85. Status Effect Inducement Not sure exactly what this is referring to? maybe her ability to inflict break. if so Driver

86. Damage Boost (Many of Nia's arts can deal increased damage) for Driver Should say Damage Boost (Gemini Loop does 50% more damage when attacking from the side) For Blade it should say

87. Healing (Nia can heal herself through her own arts such as Healing Halo)

88. Statistics Amplification (Nia is able to boost her own stats) Driver Dromarch has the blade art Accuracy Up which Increases accuracy.

89. Statistics Reduction (Nia is able to reduce her enemy's stats) Neither I looked through all of Nia's arts specials and Domarchs specials and Rex's arts with Nia and none of them have stat reductions

90. Probability Manipulation (Can increase her chance perform a critical hit, dodge , hit an opponent or increasing the chance of statuses going off) Neither see 14

Damage Transferal (Spike deals damages the enemy equal to how much Nia has been damaged) Neither see 17

91.Death Manipulation (Has a chance to instantly kill her opponent through the use of slayer skills) Neither I have no idea what "slayer skills" are supposed to be and I can't find anything that has a chance to instantly kill on Nia.

92. Water Manipulation (Nia is a water Flesh Eater) correct for Blade for driver should read Water Manipulation (Dromarch is a water blade)

93. Empathic Manipulation (Can increase or decrease how aggro her opponent is) Neither see 16

94. Durability Negation (Can use Arts that inflicts Pierce which ignores the enemy's defense) Blade Catalyst Scimitar artWater Flower has Pierce

95. Supernatural Luck and Limited Invulnerability (Through her Sore Loser skill which allows Nia to withstand an attack that would kill her and gives her invincibility for a short period of time) Not Supernatural Luck see 15

96. Biological Manipulation (Nia has control over the cell production and thus can use this to give people regeneration or inflate them) Blade

97. Life-Force Absorption (Can drain her opponent's life) Driver with Dromarch Special Raging Tiger Blade with Nia's Specials Last Hope and Divine Sword,

98. Resurrection (Revived Niall after he died) blade

99. Non-Physical Interaction (Can hit Addam's Phantasms, beings that are described as ghosts and likely share the physiology with Xenoblade 1's Nebulas ) Neither Link does not work it links to the very end of the video and I looked through the phantasm cutscenes and did it was not mentioned that they were ghosts. Additionally, everyone in the party can fight them. They don't act non physical.

Xenoblade 3

100. I agree will now only mention abilities that I disagree with

101. Should have minus Statistics Amplification Only Has this because of Dromarch

102. Should restate Durability Negation because there is a new reason for it (Nia's art Last Hope and Talent Art Divine Sword have Pierce)

103. Creation (Is capable of generating Ouroboros Stones) She did not make the physical material that the stones are made out of, she just gave them the Ouroboros Power https://youtu.be/UnuRO8WfZWc?t=40676

104. Purification (Type 2; Freed her people from the influence of the Flame Clocks) I don't really think this counts as purification

105. Accelerated Development (Passive: Physical Stats and Abilities, As Nia is capable of generating Ouroboros Stones, she should be comparable to other Ouroboros which have shown to gain strength in reaction to both a strong opponent and to their own emotions as shown by Matthew responding to his emotions to save Na'el and Nikol and Glimmer responding to facing Shulk and Rex in battle), Mind Manipulation (Ouroboros energy has been shown capable of separating one's conscience from their body as shown by Ghondor doing so to Alpha), Invulnerability Negation (Ouroboros power is capable of breaking through Alpha's Future Sight as stated by A during their fight with Alpha with Alpha's Vision Mode granting him invulnerability) Because Nia describes the process of creating the stones as catalysis https://youtu.be/UnuRO8WfZWc?t=40676 that means that what she is doing is just making it easier for The ouroboros power to combine with the origin metal not actually generating the power herself.

106. Probability Manipulation (Can increase her chance to hit an opponent, guarantee herself to dodge an attack, raise her critical hit rate, etc through the use of Accessories or lower her opponent's chances of all the above) and Probability Manipulation Negation (The Chaotic Memory accessory allows for Nia to bypass opponent's use of shields and evasion even to the point of it being guaranteed) see 14

107. Empathic Manipulation (Numerous Accessories allow for Nia to change how aggro her opponent are towards her) see 16

108.Statistics Amplification (Of Strength, Speed, Durability and Vitality; Accessories allow for Nia to boost these aspects of her) "Statistics Amplification is when a character raises their parameters in the middle of a fight" Accessories Are not and can not be equipped in the middle of a fight.

109. Healing (Accessories allow Nia to heal herself for tasks as simple as moving) Why mention accessories instead of all of the arts and skills that she has should read Healing (Nia has many Arts and Skills that Heal herself and her allies)

110. Statistics Reduction (Of Strength/Ether, Speed, Durability and Vitality; Accessories allow for Nia to reduce these aspects of her foes) There are not Accessories that reduce enemy stats

111. Passive Damage Transferal (Through the use of equipment such as the Ultimate Counter Ether Gem which deals damage to those who damage Nia by up to 2.8x) see 17

112. Damage Reduction (Numerous accessories reduce the damage that Nia takes) should read Damage Reduction (Nia has the skill Abundant Oceans Which Reduces damage to allies by 11-15%)

113. Non-Physical Interaction (Capable of interacting with Z who is a concept) Z is the Physical manifestation of a concept.

Attack Potency

114. Driver At least Island Level, possibly Multi-Continent Level (Fought Brighid multiple times, comparable to Rex) In the first against Brighid by herself she is significantly weaker because Mòrag is far away and she still beat Rex and Nia Fairly easily . In the first fight against Mòrag and Brighid Even the entire party together was clearly significantly weaker than them in a straight fight and they needed to use the water tower. Additionally rex is doing more of the fighting than Nia is . The second time they fight Mòrag and Brighid Rex and Mythra/pyra are Clearly doing almost all of the fighting.

115. Blade Low Complex Multiverse level (Fought and damaged True Form Jin and Artifice Aion) Against Jin Rex is clearly the one doing most of the actual fighting before pneuma awakened Rex and Nia could barely fight Jin and he does not appear to be hurt barely at all. Against Artifice Aion Rex is the only one who is ever seen harming it at all Nia is just healing the other party members.

116. Queen of Agnus Low Complex Multiverse level (Fought against Z, stronger than before) For Z There were a ton of other characters fighting him and it is not clear that anything they were doing was significantly harming him given that N and M had to sacrifice themselves, for stronger than before see 115.

Speed

117, Driver At least Relativistic+, likely Speed of Light (Consistently able to keep up with Mythra and Malos) for Mythra At least Relativistic+, likely Speed of Light (Mythra uses natural light to attack, stated to move at light speed, and Pyra herself could keep up with Brighid, who was Mythra's rival) Mythra does not use natural light she used ether with the light element which is different from light. Jin directly states that it is too heavy to move at the speed of light. The description of Photon Edge is fairly obviously an exaggeration. If she could already move at the speed of light she would be able to beat jin without transforming into Pneuma

118. Blade Massively FTL+, likely Infinite (Kept up with True Form Jin and Artifice Aion) In the first fight with Jin they are clearly losing before Pneuma awakens and after that Rex and Pneuma do literally all of the fighting. Aion Is never shown to move very fast at all; it stays in place the entire battle.

119. Xc3 Massively FTL+, likely Infinite (Should be faster than before) see 118

120. Lifting Strength I think it is reasonable to say At least Average Human

121. Striking Strength see answers for attack potency

122. Durability see answers for attack potency also a lot of her perceived Durability can be attributed to Her Healing

125. Range: Extended Melee with weapons, Thousands of Kilometers with Elemental Manipulation and Ether Cannons (Ether energy has been shown to be capable of reaching these distances) Just because ether energy generally can reach that far does not mean that Nia specifically can. I don't think twin rings are long enough to be extended melee but the Catalyst Scimitar is. I would guess that the range of nia's ether should be Several Meters. The full thing should Read Range: Standard Melee with Twin Rings, Several Meters with Ether | Extended Melee with Catalyst Scimitar, Several Meters with Ether | Extended Melee with the Anima Sword, Several Meters with Ether

Alvis/Alpha/A​

I am combining these characters because they have similar abilities. If a change I suggest is about only 1 or 2 of them I will say who it is about If I don't say it is about everyone.

126. A "There is no single established future. You should know that better than anyone, Shulk" ~ A, to Shulk, regarding what she knows about Visions and Shulk's rejection of godhood Should change She to they or A because A is Implied to be Non-Binary and Is not referred to with she/her Pronouns

127. Alvis is later revealed that he is not only the creator of Shulk's world but also the administrative computer on Klaus's experiment which makes him one of the three Aegis Blades alongside Logos and Pneuma. It is not clear that Alvis is a blade or an Aegis. Logos and Pneuma were modified by Klaus and that is what allowed them to be awakened as blades.

128. Gender Should Change A from Inapplicable to Unknown Should Specify What Pronouns they use. For Alvis and Alpha should add (Uses He/Him Pronouns) For A should add (Is never referred to by 3rd Person Pronouns)

129. Alpha Age: Unknown (His Core existed in Klaus's Universe before the creation of a new one, and has lived through Zanza's countless cycle of destruction and recreation) should say Unknown (The ontos core was reawakened within Aionios)

130. A Age: Unknown (The Ontos core has existed since Klaus' universe) Should say Age: Unknown (Was separated from Alpha during the destruction of the city)

131. Alvis Classification: Homs (Seemingly), Computer Data Core, The True Monado should change The True Monado to Just Monado https://youtu.be/NACYKHV6pDg?t=35

132. Alpha Classification: Aegis Blade, Computer Data Core, The True Monado, God Should remove Aegis Blade see 127 and The True Monado Should add Heartless Machine

133. A Classification: "City Survivor", Aegis Blade, Conscience, Ouroboros should remove Aegis Blade see 127 and Ouroboros Their Iris Does not have the Ouroboros Ring. Should Change Conscience to Alpha's Conscience.

134. Blade Physiology (Aegis) see 127

135. Omniscience there isn't evidence for this

136. A Weapon Mastery Alvis and Alpha Should Also have this.

137. Alvis Immortality (Type 9; The Alvis we see is merely an avatar with his true self being apart of another dimension) and Immortality Alpha/A (Types 6, and 9; The Monado that Shulk uses is stated to be one and the same with Zanza by Egil which Zanza confirms by referring to himself as The Monado and Alpha's/A's form is merely an Avatar of the world) Should not have type 6 The Monado that Shulk uses is not relevant I suspect this was copy pasted from his Page Type 9 might be true for Alvis but is definitely not true for A and Alpha

138. A/Alpha Regeneration (High Godly - Concept and Information; As a fellow Aegis Blade, A/Alpha should have similar regeneration to Malos, should also upscale from the ether based being N who is both stated and shown to be capable of surviving a Homecoming which is noted by N himself to permanently kill someone by extinguishing their flame which is a person's soul, N and M's spiritual form has been noted by M to embody the same desire as Z who is a living concept) for Aegis Blade see 127 Unclear why It would Upscale from N. What homecoming does is just removing someone from the cycle. They are not killed permanently because they can still come back when the worlds separate again and someone's flame being snuffed out is just a metaphor for death. The only clear instance of one of them regeneration is Alpha's Core getting cracked by N's Sword of the end.

139. Alvis Acausality (Type 1, 2 and 4; Exists outside the Passage of Fate like Shulk) and A Acausality (Type 1, 2 and 4; A should scale to their previous self) see 6

140. A Alpha Perception Manipulation see 2

141. Alvis Supernatural Luck (Has an Unbeatable ether gem which allows for Alvis to survive normally fatal attacks) see 15

142. Alvis Omnipresence there isn't evidence for this

143. Non-Physical Interaction (The Monado was shown to be capable of interacting with ether based beings such as Nebulae and even souls as shown with Zanza's battle with Meyneth)/Non-Physical Interaction (Capable of interacting with Alpha, Z and Fog Beasts) Not clear that these things are nonphysical. Many different characters can fight them and they don't act like it is unusual that they can.

144.Alvis Summoning (Can Summon Telethia and can likely summon his own Artifices) see 71

145. Alpha Clairvoyance (Able to use Visions to see the future along with other possibilities, has access to Zanza's Monado which is stated by Zanza himself to grant those visions with these visions being capable of affecting those with Acausality (Types 2 and 4) as evident by Shulk using said visions on himself) and A Clairvoyance (Has access to Visions which allows for A to see the many futures with their own perception slowing down to where if time had stopped, this can affect even Acausality (Type 2 and 4) users as shown by Shulk being capable of seeing his own future even when other users such as Hom's Alvis couldn't do the same) Can't affect acausality this is another case of something being copy pasted when it shouldn't be. see 5

146. Elemental Manipulation (Of Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Earth, Light and Dark; Upscaled from Blades who can manipulate these elements through their use of Ether, The Monado is able to control all things through the use of ether which gives advanced users access to every form of Ether and can replicate all forms of it, this extends to even an individual basis as the bodies of the inhabitants of Shulk's world are composed of ether), Mind Manipulation (Upscaled from numerous foes who are able cause foes to mindlessly run around in circles or even take control of someone through the use of Control, his words to Na'el left her in a trance like state), BFR (Upscaled from Melia's teleportation being shown to be able to teleport others), Sleep Manipulation (Upscaled from Melia's use of ether), Smoke Manipulation (Upscaled from Melia who is capable of generating smoke), Death Manipulation (Upscaled from the numerous enemies and even allies who's use of ether can do this), Gravity Manipulation (Upscaled from Fiora's use of the Zero Gravity ether art), Memory Manipulation and Law Manipulation (Scales from Lucky Seven which was used by Noah to restore the memories of Miyabi and co by overwriting the precepts set by Z with Lucky Seven as a shard of Origin getting it's abilities due to being based on Ontos' core), Purification (Type 3; Upscaled from Sharla's ether art Cure Bullet which cures the target of debuffs and grants them a temporary Immunity to them), Attack Reflection (Upscaled from Melia's use of the Reflection ether art), Corrosion Inducement (Upscaled from the Mechon's Ether based weapons that are corrosive and can deconstruct other beings), Body Puppetry (Ether can be used to force entities to move to the whims of the user), Absolute Zero (Upscaled from Jin who's use of the Ice element can reach Absolute Zero), Plant Manipulation (Upscaled from the Ponspecters whose use of ether causes plants to grow), Explosion Manipulation (Upscaled from Sharla's ether shots which cause an explosion on hit), Resurrection (Upscaled from Nia's use of the water element which is capable of reviving the dead), see 39

147. Alvis Empathic Manipulation (Upscaled from the Aggro Ether Gems which allow for the user to manipulate how aggro their opponent is) Alpha Empathic Manipulation (Upscaled from the Aggro Ether Gems which allow for the user to manipulate how aggro their opponent is) A Empathic Manipulation (Numerous Accessories allow for A to change how aggro her opponent are towards them) see 16

148. Poison Manipulation (Via the Poison Attack ether gem allowing for the user to poison enemies on hit), Life Force Absorption (Via the HP Steal Ether gem which allows for the user to steal vitality when damaging an opponent) None of them can equip ether gems

149. Alvis Immortality Negation (Of Types 2, 3 - High-Godly; Concept and Information, 4, 5, 6 and 8; Alvis's later self Alpha's erasure of the world would have ended Moebius which would include the likes of N and Z) Alpha Immortality Negation (Of Types 2, 3 - High-Godly; Concept and Information, 4, 5, 6 and 8; Alpha's erasure of the world would have ended Moebius which would include the likes of N and Z) Z comes from the people in origin's fears of the future and Z's immortality is Reliant on the people in origin fearing the future. If Alpha were to succeed at his plan It would kill the people in origin and Z that would be removing the thing is Immortality is conditional on not bypassing it.

150. Immortality Negation (Of Types 2, 3 - High-Godly; Concept and Information, 4, 5, 6 and 8; Upscaled from N who as an ether based being was able to permanently kill himself, Z and M) Why would A have a power that N has. N is able to kill Z because he embodies the same desire as Z. A does not.

151. Damage Transferal (Alvis's use of The Conduit caused the creation of ether and thus he should have access to abilities related to Ether; Alpha should also be capable of replicating the effects of spike which should allow him to be able of inflicting Sleep, Bind, Stats Down, Paralysis and Instant Death through his use of Spike) Firstly see 39 secondly Spike can't inflict any of those it just makes the enemy take damage. see 17

152. Perception Manipulation (People in the new universe were unable to perceive other worlds, Shulk using the Monado III undid this) see 36

153. Can grant Acausality (Type 1, 2 and 4: Alvis is responsible for Shulk escaping the Passage of Fate) see 6

154. Alvis and Alpha Incorporeality (Ether beings such as Alpha, in order to hit ether beings you must match their ether concentration, this extends to even a conceptual level as Melia was unable to interact with the Fog King even with her own ether attacks despite the same attacks being capable of interacting and damaging Z who is a concept with the potency of which being capable of increasing over time as shown by the Fog King increasing it's ether concentration to surpass the Telethia's ether fields) This is just true of the Fog King not all "Ether Beings" what even is an ether being.

155. Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1: Shulk used the Monado III to severed the threads of fate so that everyone can choose their own future) not an abstract concept.

156. Memory Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Shulk used the Monado III to erase Zanza and the memory of his existence, would have erased the Xenoblade 3 universe if not stopped) see 37 and destroying Aionios only requires killing all the people in origin not actually erasing it see 149

157. A Memory Manipulation and Law Manipulation (Scales from Lucky Seven which was used by Noah to restore the memories of Miyabi and co by overwriting the precepts set by Z with Lucky Seven as a shard of Origin getting it's abilities due to being based on Ontos' core) Lucky seven is outside of the flow it does not follow Z's precepts but it does not overwrite them. Override not overwrite. Also A does not have all of the abilities of the Ontos Core.

158. Reality Warping (The Monado is capable of controlling Ether and by controlling Ether it can make it's wielder's will reality) A should not have this. They do not have all of Ontos's abilities.

159. A Pocket Reality Manipulation (Ontos created and has control over Memory Space) Ontos does but A does not.

There Are plenty of other things that I think are wrong but I am going to take a break for now.

Also if I want to create a new page how should I go about it? Do I need to make a post about it first or can I just go and make it?

If anybody asks I will provide more evidence for any of the points I made.

This is extremely large and I feel should be tackled in bits at a time given the sheer nature of the proposals (which from a lil look I disagree with the few I saw)

I strongly disagree with pretty much everything hear; this is argumentum ad verbosium at its finest and just ignores a lot of common sense.

But no, we already talked about the Xenogears/Xenosaga connections in great length and decided to name it just Xeno. The games are consistently implied to be the same big multiverse ever since the release of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Same with Xenoblade Chronicles X, it's a universe within the same multiverse as proof of Elma's appearance in XB2.

It doesn't matter as while it is Memory Space yes, it is designed to resemble the old universe so the structures are at least as big. And the refute of the Ganglien speed feat is pure headcanon. We have clearly seen Skells and Telethia flew at interstellar distances with the latter doing so via flapping their wings.

I do not have time or energy to go over each and every single ability one by one, but every refute has been nothing but pure knit picks. Shulk and Zanza are both actually the same person just newer incarnation and the true version inherent all each others powers. The Low 1-C scaling is quite blatant though as even the countless Low 2-C feats are extremely casual. Also, Shulk using Monado II still fights Egil on equal footing who is stronger than Meyneth who fought Zanza at equal footing. He scales in both power and speed.

Also, no just no regarding the arguments against light speed. Literally everything in Xenoblade is made of Ether, even Light/Photons and photons are the ultimate definition of light. Calling it Ether isn't the exact opposite of a counterargument. Also, you're relying to heavily on dubious English localizations for Jin's statement. Jin literally states he can move at the speed of light via his particle bending abilities. And has on more than one occasion shown to be even faster than light. And Mythra's light statements cannot be simply passed as Hyperbole. Siren's Ray of Punishment is a literal ray of pure photons (About as blatant as light as you can get). And Photon Blade being lightspeed is consistent measure. Also, Jin's ability is freezing objects to Absolute Zero temperatures which he even has the power to freeze photons. It just means he can bend light not that the light isn't light. Targeting Reticle is just pure BS and more so stated to just be an instantaneous combustion ability. There was no beam of light to "Fail to react too" because the "Emitted light" was already reaching the target.

Immortality and Acausality concerns have also been elaborated numerous times and a lot of these aren't really counterarguments but rather just some characters having better levels of cosmic awareness. And Existing outside the Passage of Fate which in turn exists beyond space and time within a realm with some extra dimensions qualitively superior in nature still holds. Also, given Ether is the verses Universal Energy System much like Ki is to Dragon Ball, characters with stronger Ether are generally assumed to be stronger and faster. Hence why Zanza is far above Telethia from XBX.

1. Immortality (Limited Type 4 plus Type 6 though The Monado): These are zanza's abilities not Shulk's. Zanza can possess other people but that is not true of Shulk he is just one of Zanza's Vessels and will not survive if Zanza chooses a new one.

Somewhat agree with this, however the explanation for Zanza being able to come out of Shulk's body technically counts as type 6 now that I looked at the immortality page.

3. Shulk's life is protected by Alvis who wishes for him to replace Zanza as the new God which has allowed for Shulk to survive fatal wounds. I'm not exactly sure what him surviving fatal wounds is referring to, but at this point it is Zanza who is protecting him and wants him to survive, not Alvis.

I still agree with the Zanza thing here, however Alvis wasn't the one who saved Shulk from the fatal wound he got from Dickson, it was Meyneth, as stated by Fiora.

He's going to make it.
His wound has closed.
I think Meyneth used the last of
her power to protect him...

9. Limited Heat Manipulation (The Monado emits large amounts of heat which has shown to be capable of melting the armour of characters such as Metal Face, this would make the heat produced by The Monado superior to the heat that an ether river produces as other faced Mechon such as Xord were able to survive prolonged contact in one) The way the Monado harmed metal face was not heat. Also Shulk can hold the Monado fine

I do not mean to sound rude but if this isn't heat, what else would it be?

Sounds like it's in relativistic range since it seems to be saying paraphrase "it's close to lightspeed but not exactly"
I think that is reasonable
This contradicts a lot of things itself in the series. A one off quip from the villain does not dismiss what has already been established multiple times in the series.
Mythra's light speed statements are for her physical arts, not her light beams. It is not established multiple times to be light speed

I forgot to mention this, but the Jin thing is 1 while Mythra has 2 light speed statements, so I don't think her speed should be downgraded, just her light beams

Yeah and they're stated to be too heavy to truly reach light speed. Granted I still disagree with a bulk of what OP said
As said above, that's actually a dubious at best translation. I vaguely recall reddit posts saying that the original Japanese version has him saying that "Even light particles are too slow against his elementary particle manipulation." His absolute zero statements are consistent measure with ability to accelerate particles to lightspeed. Plus, Siren's beams are still officially stated to be made of photons and photons literally are light particles that move at lightspeed.

I strongly disagree with pretty much everything hear; this is argumentum ad verbosium at its finest and just ignores a lot of common sense.

But no, we already talked about the Xenogears/Xenosaga connections in great length and decided to name it just Xeno. The games are consistently implied to be the same big multiverse ever since the release of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Same with Xenoblade Chronicles X, it's a universe within the same multiverse as proof of Elma's appearance in XB2.

It doesn't matter as while it is Memory Space yes, it is designed to resemble the old universe so the structures are at least as big. And the refute of the Ganglien speed feat is pure headcanon. We have clearly seen Skells and Telethia flew at interstellar distances with the latter doing so via flapping their wings.

I do not have time or energy to go over each and every single ability one by one, but every refute has been nothing but pure knit picks. Shulk and Zanza are both actually the same person just newer incarnation and the true version inherent all each others powers. The Low 1-C scaling is quite blatant though as even the countless Low 2-C feats are extremely casual. Also, Shulk using Monado II still fights Egil on equal footing who is stronger than Meyneth who fought Zanza at equal footing. He scales in both power and speed.

Also, no just no regarding the arguments against light speed. Literally everything in Xenoblade is made of Ether, even Light/Photons and photons are the ultimate definition of light. Calling it Ether isn't the exact opposite of a counterargument. Also, you're relying to heavily on dubious English localizations for Jin's statement. Jin literally states he can move at the speed of light via his particle bending abilities. And has on more than one occasion shown to be even faster than light. And Mythra's light statements cannot be simply passed as Hyperbole. Siren's Ray of Punishment is a literal ray of pure photons (About as blatant as light as you can get). And Photon Blade being lightspeed is consistent measure. Also, Jin's ability is freezing objects to Absolute Zero temperatures which he even has the power to freeze photons. It just means he can bend light not that the light isn't light. Targeting Reticle is just pure BS and more so stated to just be an instantaneous combustion ability. There was no beam of light to "Fail to react too" because the "Emitted light" was already reaching the target.

Immortality and Acausality concerns have also been elaborated numerous times and a lot of these aren't really counterarguments but rather just some characters having better levels of cosmic awareness. And Existing outside the Passage of Fate which in turn exists beyond space and time within a realm with some extra dimensions qualitively superior in nature still holds. Also, given Ether is the verses Universal Energy System much like Ki is to Dragon Ball, characters with stronger Ether are generally assumed to be stronger and faster. Hence why Zanza is far above Telethia from XBX.
1. It's fine to have the page be for the whole series but if it is than it should actually include stuff about xenogears and xenosaga. As it is now it is a page that is about only xenoblade but is titled after the whole xeno series. Additionaly the land of challenge and nopon archsage are so obviously non cannon. Here are some reasons why
a. 2 versions of shulk and fiora have to exist at the same time
b. Shulk and Fiora have their early game apearance but do and know things that only happen later.
c. In xc3 and future redeemed no character ouside of the land of challenge mentions it.
d. The nopon archsage in each game never mentions the version of him in another game.

2. Memory space is just that, a memory. After Dickson shoots shulk he is shown in memory space but his physical body is shown somewhere else. Feats in memory space can not neccicaraly be translate into somewhere else. It would be like saying if I dreamed about flying that means I can actually fly

3. "Shulk and Zanza are both actually the same person just newer incarnation and the true version inherent all each others powers." Where did you get that Idea because there just is not evidence for it

4. "Literally everything in Xenoblade is made of Ether" This is not the case Originaly xenoblades universe was mostly the same as our own. All ether comes from the conduit and It did not exist, at least on a large scale until after the experiment.

5. If you want to check the original japanese you can. https://xenoblade.github.io/xb2_jp/bdat/index.html that is the data mine of the game in japanese and this it it in english https://xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/index.html. The files for subtitles of cutscenes are bf########_ms The fist 2 numbers are the chapter so that should help you find the one you are looking for I looked for this cutscene and it is https://xenoblade.github.io/xb2_jp/bdat/bf06530100_ms.html this. The line about the speed of light is this そしてそれは重粒子故 わずかに光の速度に及ばん and google translate says it translates to And because it's a heavy particle, it's slightly faster than the speed of light. Which is almost certantly a mistranslation and it should say slower.

6. Also, Jin's ability is freezing objects to Absolute Zero temperatures which he even has the power to freeze photons. Photons still move at absolute zero and see 79

7. Targeting Reticle is just pure BS and more so stated to just be an instantaneous combustion ability. There was no beam of light to "Fail to react too" because the "Emitted light" was already reaching the target. This is simply not how physics works. If I have a flashlight and turn the brightness up The light at the end of the flash light doesn't suddenly get brighter. The new photons that are emited have to reach their first.

8. Immortality and Acausality concerns have also been elaborated numerous times and a lot of these aren't really counterarguments but rather just some characters having better levels of cosmic awareness. And Existing outside the Passage of Fate which in turn exists beyond space and time within a realm with some extra dimensions qualitively superior in nature still holds. For this I have no Idea what you are even saying so some clarification would be nice

9. Also, given Ether is the verses Universal Energy System much like Ki is to Dragon Ball, characters with stronger Ether are generally assumed to be stronger and faster. Hence why Zanza is far above Telethia from XBX. That is just not the case and ignores so much information about how ether works. It's not just a level of power and referes to a specific thing. To be honest you should just read perfect works but to explain, Ether abilities are all just a weak version of phenomenon shift which is an ability the Zohar has. Ether can be used to make someone faster but only if the specific conection they have with the Zohar allows them to.

10. Additionaly I would suggest you read through what I wrote even if you don't agree with all of it. There are some things I wrote that indisputably are write. For example how A was misgendered.

Somewhat agree with this, however the explanation for Zanza being able to come out of Shulk's body technically counts as type 6 now that I looked at the immortality page.

I still agree with the Zanza thing here, however Alvis wasn't the one who saved Shulk from the fatal wound he got from Dickson, it was Meyneth, as stated by Fiora.

He's going to make it.
His wound has closed.
I think Meyneth used the last of
her power to protect him...

I do not mean to sound rude but if this isn't heat, what else would it be?
Yep thats fair. You are write about the heat thing.

As said above, that's actually a dubious at best translation. I vaguely recall reddit posts saying that the original Japanese version has him saying that "Even light particles are too slow against his elementary particle manipulation." His absolute zero statements are consistent measure with ability to accelerate particles to lightspeed.
Do you have these reddit posts by any chance?

Plus, Siren's beams are still officially stated to be made of photons and photons literally are light particles that move at lightspeed.

I don't think this is relevant if they are stated to not move at light speed, unless we can find a translation of what Jin said in the raws.

EDIT: I have found the statement in Japanese, I will ask the translators here

Last edited:
I asked someone and he said Jin is saying Mythra's beams are faster than light lol, this could mean an upgrade is possible. Still waiting for an actual translator to confirm
I used google translate to translate it it says "And because it's a heavy particle, it's slightly faster than the speed of light." but I don't see how that is anything but a mistranslation. It doesn't make any sense to say that it is faster than the speed of light because it is a heavy particle or to say that it is slightly faster that the speed of light instead of just saying faster.

I used google translate to translate it it says "And because it's a heavy particle, it's slightly faster than the speed of light." but I don't see how that is anything but a mistranslation. It doesn't make any sense to say that it is faster than the speed of light because it is a heavy particle or to say that it is slightly faster that the speed of light instead of just saying faster.
You cant Google translate. One of the site standards is to get untranslated stuff translated by someone on site I believe.

You cant Google translate. One of the site standards is to get untranslated stuff translated by someone on site I believe.
I wasn't Intending to use it as actual evidence to prove anything I was just mentioning it. No google translate absolutly makes sense.

1. It's fine to have the page be for the whole series but if it is than it should actually include stuff about xenogears and xenosaga. As it is now it is a page that is about only xenoblade but is titled after the whole xeno series. Additionaly the land of challenge and nopon archsage are so obviously non cannon. Here are some reasons why
a. 2 versions of shulk and fiora have to exist at the same time
b. Shulk and Fiora have their early game apearance but do and know things that only happen later.
c. In xc3 and future redeemed no character ouside of the land of challenge mentions it.
d. The nopon archsage in each game never mentions the version of him in another game.
The Xenogears and Xenosaga stuff are being worked on over time, the name change is simply preparation for that stuff. Also, we do still have Wave Existence so that is a start.
Nopon Archsage is still canon to the cosmology actually; that was post game Shulk and Fiora from XB1 appearing in main game XB2 because Nopon Archsage simply transcends time and space. And it was said it was fate that brought them together in a heart to heart conversation
No mentioning of it is not proof if it not being canon; and in fact, when Shulk and Rex appear in Land of Challenge after Future Redeemed is completed, they do recognize the Nopon Archsage.
Number D is not even a refute. It just means it's the same Archsage. Sure it's not canon for Shulk to meet him in XB1, but XB2's case is still canon to the expanded mythology and the Infinite universes stuff.
2. Memory space is just that, a memory. After Dickson shoots shulk he is shown in memory space but his physical body is shown somewhere else. Feats in memory space can not neccicaraly be translate into somewhere else. It would be like saying if I dreamed about flying that means I can actually fly
Memory Space is a realm created by Zanza that is a surreal place floating beyond space and time. It does exist for the purpose of perpetuating his existence and it is said to be the Passage of Fate. And just because his mind was sent there doesn't mean it isn't real; it is bigger or arguably qualitively superior if anything. I might even argue if the speed feat is a lowball.
3. "Shulk and Zanza are both actually the same person just newer incarnation and the true version inherent all each others powers." Where did you get that Idea because there just is not evidence for it
Anyone who's played the 1st game should know it's in our faces. Shulk was born to be a physical embodiment of Zanza but later transcended to go against him.
4. "Literally everything in Xenoblade is made of Ether" This is not the case Originaly xenoblades universe was mostly the same as our own. All ether comes from the conduit and It did not exist, at least on a large scale until after the experiment.
Everything in the Xeno multiverse is. Alvis states everything both material and immaterial is Ether. Also, Alvis' name literally means Omniscient and he has never been wrong before. Even both Xenogears and Xenosaga had these lores and statements about Ether coming from Zohar. So that's consistent with Gears and Saga just being more parallel universes within the multiverse much like XB1, XB2, and XBX are.
5. If you want to check the original japanese you can. https://xenoblade.github.io/xb2_jp/bdat/index.html that is the data mine of the game in japanese and this it it in english https://xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/index.html. The files for subtitles of cutscenes are bf########_ms The fist 2 numbers are the chapter so that should help you find the one you are looking for I looked for this cutscene and it is https://xenoblade.github.io/xb2_jp/bdat/bf06530100_ms.html this. The line about the speed of light is this そしてそれは重粒子故 わずかに光の速度に及ばん and google translate says it translates to And because it's a heavy particle, it's slightly faster than the speed of light. Which is almost certantly a mistranslation and it should say slower.
You literally just debunked yourself you know. Google Translate isn't exactly reliable and we have rules against abusing it as opposed to letting human multilinguistic users translate it. But if it describes the photon beams as being "Faster than light" that's just more consistent context to FTL ratings then.
6. Also, Jin's ability is freezing objects to Absolute Zero temperatures which he even has the power to freeze photons. Photons still move at absolute zero and see 79
In outerspace, yes. But take black holes for example, even light can't escape that due to the infinite gravity. Outerspace is only absolute zero due to the absence of matter. But a conductive wave that reaches absolute zero their pure conductivity that stops molecular/atomic particles requires Infinite watts.
7. Targeting Reticle is just pure BS and more so stated to just be an instantaneous combustion ability. There was no beam of light to "Fail to react too" because the "Emitted light" was already reaching the target. This is simply not how physics works. If I have a flashlight and turn the brightness up The light at the end of the flash light doesn't suddenly get brighter. The new photons that are emited have to reach their first.
It's not about "Physics". This is a fictional setting where characters break physics all the time. Also, it's more so similar to Ultra Violet Radiation that is gradually raising intensity was how Targeting Reticle behaves. She could change the intensity in an instant to vaporize herself. You should have compared it to Sunlight rather than a Flashlight, because Sunlight does raise and lower intensity from time to time or standing in it for prolonged periods increases body heat.
8. Immortality and Acausality concerns have also been elaborated numerous times and a lot of these aren't really counterarguments but rather just some characters having better levels of cosmic awareness. And Existing outside the Passage of Fate which in turn exists beyond space and time within a realm with some extra dimensions qualitively superior in nature still holds. For this I have no Idea what you are even saying so some clarification would be nice
You have not been following our past threads then. But I could dig for them when I have time if others don't do them first.
9. Also, given Ether is the verses Universal Energy System much like Ki is to Dragon Ball, characters with stronger Ether are generally assumed to be stronger and faster. Hence why Zanza is far above Telethia from XBX. That is just not the case and ignores so much information about how ether works. It's not just a level of power and referes to a specific thing. To be honest you should just read perfect works but to explain, Ether abilities are all just a weak version of phenomenon shift which is an ability the Zohar has. Ether can be used to make someone faster but only if the specific conection they have with the Zohar allows them to.
Ether is a lot of things and Phenomenon shift is Low 1-C and Low Complex Multiversal in range. But still, even Tier 1 stuff is made of Ether and highly doubt various Tier 1 gods are so much slower than various 5-B monsters.
10. Additionaly I would suggest you read through what I wrote even if you don't agree with all of it. There are some things I wrote that indisputably are write. For example how A was misgendered.
It is late for some of us, and I do not have to go over every single detail right away, and we usually don't have high hopes for a user whose very first post is 100+ paragraphs long. In fact, it's against the rules to try to overwhelm the staff as much as possible. We gave a rule about making content revisions that they need to be simplified and for it easier for staff to follow. Which yours is not. And most of the other abilities were mainly what @JoshSSJGod did most of the research with @CloverDragon03 helping out some parts. But I know they are really not going to be happy about this OP and how messy it is.

Serious response this time, this is a clear attempt at just giving a ton of arguments all at once to wear down the opposition with the sheer amount of stuff in the post

Pretty much everything here is some form of a meaningless nitpick or just outright incorrect info

Speaking of which, going off the English dub statement. He just says "Not moving lightspeed" which is a double edge sword as it can mean slower or faster. But Google Translate leans towards faster, while not reliable I think a human translator could detect a Kanji symbols for "Faster" and "Light" being in the same sentence but I will let them take care of it. And Siren's beams are like some sort of Super Photons that are stronger and faster than regular photons it seems could be the interpretation. How the heck is it even a counter argument against anyone, especially Jin being FTL?

By that token, Jin saying the light is slower than light because the particles are too heavy would also be a mistranslation because it equally does not make sense. Light particles cannot get heavy, this is just Xenoblade having weird physics, or Jin meant something else when he said "heavy".

I also do not understand what you mean by "mistranslation". Are you saying the Japanese version of the game is mistranslated, or Google Translate is inaccurate?

Speaking of which, going off the English dub statement. He just says "Not moving lightspeed" which is a double edge sword as it can mean slower or faster.
It most likely meant slower in the English dub since he said "cannot truly reach" light speed. Moving FTL would mean you can reach light speed and faster. We should all just wait for a translator before commenting on this. I asked the Translation Requests already

The Xenogears and Xenosaga stuff are being worked on over time, the name change is simply preparation for that stuff. Also, we do still have Wave Existence so that is a start.
The page for wave existence should be added to the Xeno series page to show that it is conected
Nopon Archsage is still canon to the cosmology actually; that was post game Shulk and Fiora from XB1 appearing in main game XB2 because Nopon Archsage simply transcends time and space. And it was said it was fate that brought them together in a heart to heart conversation
No mentioning of it is not proof if it not being canon; and in fact, when Shulk and Rex appear in Land of Challenge after Future Redeemed is completed, they do recognize the Nopon Archsage.
Number D is not even a refute. It just means it's the same Archsage. Sure it's not canon for Shulk to meet him in XB1, but XB2's case is still canon to the expanded mythology and the Infinite universes stuff.
Sorry for Being kind of rude but I genuinely don't understand how you believe this. It contrdicts so much stuff in the game. Additionaly there are plenty of other things in the game that are non cannon like Kos-mos and T-elos and getting the members of Torna as blades in NG+ and being able to fast travel to locations at some points in the game like on the ship where pyra is or when you get to Uraya or in Morytha or When the titans are attacking the world tree. If you want to I could make a poll on the xenoblade wiki asking peoples opinion on this, I am very sure people would agree with me.
Memory Space is a realm created by Zanza that is a surreal place floating beyond space and time. It does exist for the purpose of perpetuating his existence and it is said to be the Passage of Fate. And just because his mind was sent there doesn't mean it isn't real; it is bigger or arguably qualitively superior if anything. I might even argue if the speed feat is a lowball.
You are ignoring the fact that shulk was in memory space while his physical body was not.
Anyone who's played the 1st game should know it's in our faces. Shulk was born to be a physical embodiment of Zanza but later transcended to go against him.
I see what you mean now. That is not accurate. Shulk was born as a normal person. He and everyone with him was killed when they went to the monado and Zanza possesed shulk. For the game Shulk is seemingly just a puppet for zanza but that is not entirely true. When he is talking with reyn after fiora was killed he says that there are 2 versions of him implying that he is not fully controlled by zanza
Everything in the Xeno multiverse is. Alvis states everything both material and immaterial is Ether.
This is true in xenoblade 1 but not in the other games. Xenoblade 1's universe was made entirely by the conduit so It is made entirely out of ether but in xc2 saga and gear they are in a universe that was not created by the conduit so everything is not made out of ether
Also, Alvis' name literally means Omniscient and he has never been wrong before. Even both Xenogears and Xenosaga had these lores and statements about Ether coming from Zohar. So that's consistent with Gears and Saga just being more parallel universes within the multiverse much like XB1, XB2, and XBX are.
I can think of an example of Alvis being wrong All life will walk toward the future hand in hand. That didn't really turn out in xenoblade 3 did it. This point was not about the universes being seperate it is entirely possible that they are all in the same multiverse. It is entirely possible that they are
You literally just debunked yourself you know. Google Translate isn't exactly reliable and we have rules against abusing it as opposed to letting human multilinguistic users translate it. But if it describes the photon beams as being "Faster than light" that's just more consistent context to FTL ratings then.
You also debunked yourself the thing that is debunking me "isn't exactly reliable" I specificly said that I think it is wrong. the translation is contradictoy and does not make sense.
In outerspace, yes. But take black holes for example, even light can't escape that due to the infinite gravity. Outerspace is only absolute zero due to the absence of matter. But a conductive wave that reaches absolute zero their pure conductivity that stops molecular/atomic particles requires Infinite watts.
Light is massless. if something is massless it moves at light speed no matter what. It is true that light can apear to slow because when it is in a medium but that is because it is not taking the most efficiant path through it not because it is actually slower.
It's not about "Physics". This is a fictional setting where characters break physics all the time.
Why would you start with the assumption that physics is wrong especially when there are thing in the world that specificly are explained with the laws of physics.
Also, it's more so similar to Ultra Violet Radiation that is gradually raising intensity was how Targeting Reticle behaves. She could change the intensity in an instant to vaporize herself. You should have compared it to Sunlight rather than a Flashlight, because Sunlight does raise and lower intensity from time to time or standing in it for prolonged periods increases body heat.
That is a great example. The sun is about 8 light minutes away from earth, so it takes light 8 minutes to get here. If the sun gets hotter the corisponding increase of brightness on earth would not happen until 8 minutes latter.
You have not been following our past threads then. But I could dig for them when I have time if others don't do them first.

Ether is a lot of things and Phenomenon shift is Low 1-C and Low Complex Multiversal in range. But still, even Tier 1 stuff is made of Ether and highly doubt various Tier 1 gods are so much slower than various 5-B monsters.
What 5-B monsters are you refering to. Also there is definitly not anything stronger than Low 1-C in the xeno series. I would argue that nothing even reaches Low 1-C
It is late for some of us, and I do not have to go over every single detail right away, and we usually don't have high hopes for a user whose very first post is 100+ paragraphs long. In fact, it's against the rules to try to overwhelm the staff as much as possible. We gave a rule about making content revisions that they need to be simplified and for it easier for staff to follow. Which yours is not. And most of the other abilities were mainly what @JoshSSJGod did most of the research with @CloverDragon03 helping out some parts. But I know they are really not going to be happy about this OP and how messy it is.
I'm sorry about how much I wrote but I genuenly felt like I needed to make a lot of corrections. My intention was never to overwhelm anyone and I am sorry if I did. I don't really feel that I could have simplified it much more than this though. I gave each thing I dissagreed with and genrally fairly briefly said why I thought it was wrong.

By that token, Jin saying the light is slower than light because the particles are too heavy would also be a mistranslation because it equally does not make sense. Light particles cannot get heavy, this is just Xenoblade having weird physics, or Jin meant something else when he said "heavy".

I also do not understand what you mean by "mistranslation". Are you saying the Japanese version of the game is mistranslated, or Google Translate is inaccurate?
I mean that google translate is wrong. Also It does not say that the particles are light in the translation The line before it translates to "The identity of the attack of the Holy Grail is accelerated particle energy." Which isn't super clear but I do think it is saying something about what the attack is which might mean it is not light. He also says something to that effect in english "And the Aegis's attacks are nothing but a stream of particle energy... The particles that form it are too heavy to truly reach light speed."

Serious response this time, this is a clear attempt at just giving a ton of arguments all at once to wear down the opposition with the sheer amount of stuff in the post

Pretty much everything here is some form of a meaningless nitpick or just outright incorrect info
I am sorry that I wrote a lot and overwhelming you was not my intention. I will genuenly defend most of the things I said and I don't really feel like it is nipicking too much. If you want I can give a shorter list of just things that I am very confident about and can easily prove

I am going to mention a few different pages. I will say the name of the page I am talking about when I propose a change. I will also number each point I make and will at some points say see # if I already talked about that. (Also Ignore that it starts at negetive 2 thats because I went back and added some later and did not want to change all the numbers.)

Xeno (Series)​

-2. the page should be renamed to Xenoblade. The only reference to Xenosaga or Xenogears is saying that "Xenoblade (Otherwise known as Xenoblade Chronicles) is the spiritual successor to Xenosaga and Xenogears" separate pages can be made for Xenogears and Xenosaga.

-1. Xenoblade X should be removed from the page and moved to its own page. It is an entirely separate universe that is not connected to the numbered games and plenty of things about the universe are significantly different.

0. There are 2 speed feats that I disagree with.

a. Shulk and Alvis drift from Saturn to the Moon in about a minute (80.505658c, FTL+) This is in memory space, not in our real solar system. It is Alvis showing Shulk a representation of what the solar system looked like. His physical body is not moving at all.

b. Ganglion Skells cross the Samaar Federation (214434.43c, Massively FTL+) just because they can get from one place to another in a certain amount of time does not necessarily mean they can move that fast. GIven Xenoblade X's inspiration from Xenosaga I would say that it is more likely that they have something similar to the gates from Xenosaga.
It should be just Xenoblade, it was changed awhile ago for reasons unknown to me.

That's not how a verse page works. It is still Xenoblade so it would still be there.

The Shulk/Alvis thing ain't even being used.

just because they can get from one place to another in a certain amount of time does not necessarily mean they can move that fast. That makes no sense whatsoever, you're essentially saying "well yeah they travelled there but that doesn't mean that were moving that fast!". Plus, you'd have to prove that Xenosaga gates actually exist in Xenoblade X, otherwise it would be just a baseless assumption with nothing inverse to support it.

Shulk​

Powers and Abilities

Monado I

2. Perception Manipulation Should be Passive perception Manipulation (Only on self)

4. I understand Precognition but why is it passive? If it's the times when he knows what will happen in the future without a vision that does not happen with the Monado I. If it is him getting the visions without actively choosing to have them that is still not true. Shulk is not choosing to have the visions but Zanza is choosing to show them to him.

5.this (visions) can affect even Acausality (Type 2 and 4) users as shown by Shulk being capable of seeing his own future even when other users such as Hom's Alvis couldn't do the same) Shulk can't see his own future either. The visions he see's are visions of what will happen if he does not do anything. He does not always do the same things that he is shown doing in visions.

6.Acausality (Type 1, 2 and 4; Shulk's existence is described as a fluctuation, existing outside the results of predictions of the future. This would later be fully explained as him existing outside of the Passage of Fate which explains how how was able to save people who were destined to die and change the Passage of Fate, which acts as the Multiverse's Causality System existing beyond it's space-time axis. Was unable to be seen through the precognition of Alvis while in his Homs form Shulk existing outside the passage of fate just means that his future is not predetermined not that he is somehow acausal.

7. and was capable of retaining his memories of Zanza after the universal reset which wiped the memories of his existence. What is this talking about?

8. Blessed (Protection; Is protected by Alvis and his use of the Passage of Fate so that he can become the new God. Zanza who is currently the one "Blessing" him not Alvis. This is not true yet.

9. Limited Heat Manipulation (The Monado emits large amounts of heat which has shown to be capable of melting the armour of characters such as Metal Face, this would make the heat produced by The Monado superior to the heat that an ether river produces as other faced Mechon such as Xord were able to survive prolonged contact in one) The way the Monado harmed metal face was not heat. Also Shulk can hold the Monado fine.

10. Regeneration (At least Low-Mid, likely far higher For The Monado; The Monado that Zanza used was shown to be in perfect condition even after being cut in half) Regeneration is the ability to heal from wounds at an accelerated rate. How is that Regeneration?

11. Deconstruction (Blade weapons such as The Monado are shown to be capable of disintegrating foes though basic attackI s this even includes those who can swim in the cloud sea which breaks down matter it comes into contact with) This happens because monsters disintegrate when they die, Not because of the abilities of any specific weapon.

12. Biological Absorption and Power Absorption (Monado Eater consumes its target along with any buffs they had) Can't get Monado eater with Monado I

13.Passive Fate Manipulation (Shulk is the new god that Alvis uses the Passage of Fate for as so a new universe can be created, this would mean that nothing can befall Shulk that would make him unable to replace Zanza and create a new universe which is shown by Metal Face not killing Shulk in Colony 9 for The Monado despite the fact that Metal Face desperately wanted The Monado and events can happens to benefit Shulk such as when Xord's body suddenly was unable to pump enough blood which forced him to retreat, this binds even Acausality (Type 2 and 4) users as shown by Zanza's use of the Passage of Fate preventing Shulk from saving The Emperor as explained by Alvis) I don't know precisely how to explain it but the Idea the Shulk just magically can't be harmed at all just because Alvis wants that is just not the case.

14. Probability Manipulation (Can increase his chances of setting off statuses, performing a critical hit, landing a hit on his opponent, etc) This is not Probability Manipulation. If I get a sharper sword I increase the chance that someone I hit will die. That's not manipulating probability.

15. Durability Negation (Via Bleed Attack, which can make others bleed through attacks even when said attacks are unable to do so prior and can make others bleed when they couldn't normally can't conventionally) Bleed does 20% of the damage of the art that caused the status https://xenoblade.fandom.com/wiki/Bleed_(XC1). If the opponent is stronger the bleed will do less damage it is not negating durability.

15. Supernatural Luck (Via Unbeatable Gem, which can allow Shulk to survive a normally fatal blow with 1 HP) This is not at all related to luck.

16. Social Influencing, Limited Empathic Manipulation (Via Shadow Eye and ether gems allowing for Shulk to increase or decrease how aggro opponents are to Shulk) Shadow eye makes Shulk harder to see and therefore he is attacked less. He is not manipulating the enemy.

17. Passive Damage Transferal (Via Spike Gems allow the user to send back the exact same damage they took to the attacker, allowing both parties to be equally damaged) This is not Passive Damage Transferal. Spike is exactly what it sounds like. It's making it so making contact with you harms whoever did like having spikes on yourself.

18. Possesion, Body Puppetry, Pain Manipulation and Enhanced Electricity Manipulation (Via The Monado which has shown to possess those who attempt to wield it such as Arglas or control people such as Dunban, Dunban's exposure to The Monado also caused him to be wrapped in electricity that caused him to lose the use of his right arm permanently and Shulk's exposure caused him to be enveloped with an indescribable pain) This is Zanza's ability not Shulks.

Monado II

All previous apply except 12

19. Sealing (The Monado was used by A to damage and seal Fog Rifts which are rifts in space-time Shulk does not necessarily have abilities A does and it's not clear A was the one who did the sealing.

20. Immortality Negation (Type 3 - Up to Low Godly; Upscales from The Bionis as Shulk uses the same Monado that The Bionis used) Shulk does not necessarily have abilities that Zanza/The Bions have and i don't think it's clear that the mechonis regenerates.

Replica Monado

All previous apply except 3, 8, 12

21. minus Regeneration Negation never stated to have Regeneration Negation

22. Fear Manipulation (His presence caused Dickson; who is a person who has been in many wars and has seen comparable/superior characters and has never felt fear before in his life, to shake in fear) Dickson is afraid because Shulk is the first person who Is able to harm him not because Shulk manipulated him to be afraid.

23. Immortality Negation (Type 3 - Up to Low Mid; Is able to effortlessly kill Telethia who previously was stated by Shulk himself to have too potent of a regeneration) He doesn't stop them from regenerating to beat them though.

24. Awakened Power (Gained a sudden burst in power when motivated by his friends which allowed him to surpass and defeat Dickson who previously was getting bored from their fight) The awakened power is the Monado III..

25. Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Can breathe in Memory Space which is stated to resemble the vacuum of space) It resembles the vacuum of space but it is actually a memory.

26. Cosmic Awareness (His precognition was able to rival Zanza's even after Zanza became absent from his body) This is just Precognition not Cosmic Awareness.

Monado III

27. minus Immortality (Type 4) Should have lost this for Replica Monado.

28. minus Multiple Selves Already lost this for Replica Monado.

29. Enhanced Precognition is true but Able to see "All Possible Futures" on a Higher-Dimensional Omnipresent scale doesn't even make sense.

35. Memory Space itself exists beyond space and time and being capable of surviving universal resets) I don't know where the Idea of how resets work came from but it is definitely wrong.

36. Perception Manipulation (People in the new universe were unable to perceive other worlds, Shulk using The Monado 3 undid this) This is not the case in future connected you can't see any other worlds.

37. Memory Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Erased Zanza from History and with it, the memory of his existence vanished from everyone in the new world) This is just not true. In this cutscene Melia and Fiora quite obviously remember Zanza and I believe Shulk mentions him in Future Redeemed.

38.Possibly Body Puppetry, Power Mimicry and Absorption (Of Memories, Data, Soul and likely Information; Shulk as the possibly driver of Ontos should be capable of performing similar feats to the Master Drives as shown by Rex being stated to be able to do anything Amalthus can do as both are Master Drivers which would mean that Shulk can absorb Core Crystals and their contents like Amalthus, control any Blade and Titan by force and copy attacks such as when Amalthus copied Mythra's Sacred Arrow)

a. Anyone can become a blade eater, It's not a special ability of Amalthus.

b. Amalthus's ability to control blades and titans comes from haze's core crystal, not from his own power.

c. I don't think Amalthus copied Mythra's sacred arrow, I think he is just able to control Artifices.

39. Elemental Manipulation (Of previous elements plus, Water, Earth and Dark; Upscaled from Blades who can manipulate these elements through their use of Ether, The Monado is able to control all things through the use of ether which gives advanced users access to every form of Ether and can replicate all forms of it, this extends to even an individual basis as the bodies of the inhabitants of Shulk's world are composed of ether), Mind Manipulation (Upscaled from numerous foes who are able cause foes to mindlessly run around in circles or even take control of someone through the use of Control), Sleep Manipulation (Upscaled from Melia's use of ether), Death Manipulation (Upscaled from the numerous enemies and even allies who's use of ether can do this), Gravity Manipulation (Upscaled from Fiora's use of the Zero Gravity ether art), Limited Invulnerability (Upscaled from Sharla's ether art Shield Bullet which allows for the target to gain Damage Immunity), BFR (Upscaled from Melia's teleportation being shown to be able to teleport others), Purification (Type 3; Upscaled from Sharla's ether art Cure Bullet which cures the target of debuffs and grants them a temporary Immunity to them), Attack Reflection (Upscaled from Melia's use of the Reflection ether art), Corrosion Inducement (Upscaled from the Mechon's Ether based weapons that are corrosive and can deconstruct other beings), Body Puppetry (Ether can be used to force entities to move to the whims of the user), Corruption (Type 2), Animal Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2) and Transmutation (Upscaled from the rift which caused wild life to go mad and transform into fog beasts), Smoke Manipulation (Upscaled from Melia who is capable of generating smoke), Immortality Negation (Of Types 2, 3 - High-Godly; Concept and Information, 4, 6 and 8; Upscaled from N who as an ether based being was able to permanently kill Z, himself and M), Forcefield Creation (Upscaled from Melia's use of ether which can create barriers to protect herself and others), Teleportation (Upscaled from Zenobia's use of the wind element allows her to teleport), Absolute Zero (Upscaled from Jin who's use of the Ice element can reach Absolute Zero), Plant Manipulation (Upscaled from the Ponspecters whose use of ether causes plants to grow), Technology Manipulation (Ether can be used to control and power technology, this is shown by the ether in the High Entia Tomb), Resistance Negation (via Chain Attack; a team based attack which allows for Shulk to ignore enemy resistances and inflict status effects anyway), Explosion Manipulation (Upscaled from Sharla's ether shots which cause an explosion on hit), Holy Manipulation (The Monado III is described as a Holy Weapon which provides a massive boost in power, can control light, and produce Miracles), Resurrection (Upscaled from Nia's use of the water element which is capable of reviving the dead) "The Monado is able to control all things through the use of ether which gives advanced users access to every form of Ether and can replicate all forms of it" is not true The Control all things part is only true in xenoblade 1's universe because the universe is made out of ether. Shulk is never shown to be able to use any of these abilities and controlling ether does not necessarily mean he can do any specific thing with it.

Attack Potency

40. Monado II Low Complex Multiversal level (It's the same Monado that the Bionis used) The Monado's Strength is determined by the wielder and Shulk is not as good at using it as Zanza

41. Replica Monado Low Complex Multiversal level (Defeated Dickson, who previously killed him in his Monado 2 state) The logic here is circular. For Dickson it says Durability: Low Complex Multiverse level (Took the combined efforts of the entire party to defeat him) He has Low Complex Multiversal level durability because It hard for Shulk to defeat him and Shulk has Low Complex Multiversal level Attack Potency because he can beat dickson.

42. Future Connected Low Complex Multiversal level (Despite giving up his Godhood, he should still be comparable if not superior to his Replica Monado self) Shulk already had his own Monado when he was using the replica. That's why he was able to have Visions. He does not have a Monado in Future Connected.

43. Future Redeemed Low Complex Multiversal level (Should be superior to his Future Connected self due to being decades older, fought against Alpha) Same As Previous

Speed

44. Monado II Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to the Bionis, who can move at this speed) Why would shulk be able to move at the same speed as the Bionis? It's speed isn't really because of the monado's powers.

45. Replica Monado Massively FTL+ (Capable of fighting against Zanza who is superior to his creations of the Telethia which are capable of fighting against foes who are this fast), Higher with Monado Speed (The 40% speed boost from Monado Speed lets Shulk reach 300208.2c), likely Infinite (Able to keep up with the likes of Zanza who can keep up with the likes of Monado III Shulk). I'll address this in reverse order. First the speed of Ganglion Skells. Just because they got from one place to another quickly doesn't mean they are that fast especially because you never actually see them move even close to that fast in game. Given XCX's inspiration from Xenosaga I think it is far more likely that they have something akin to gate jumps. Secondly Xenoblade 1 and X are in different Universes. The Telethia in X is not necessarily the same as the Telethia in XC1. Thirdly Zanza might be able to create something that can move faster than him. Humans can make cars, but can't run as fast as them. Fourthly even if Zanza can move that fast he does not appear to during his fight with Shulk so he would not have to move that fast either. And Finally the Fight takes place in memory space So Shulk isn't even really moving at all.

46. Monado III At least Massively FTL+ (Matched Zanza's speed and is faster than before) see prior response ... likely Infinite (Comparable to the likes of Alvis who is comparable to Alpha, should be faster than his older self) will address this when I get to Alpha

47. Future Connected Massively FTL+, Higher with Monado Speed, likely Infinite (Should be just as fast as before) not just as fast as before because he lost his Monado. see 42

48. Future Redeemed Massively FTL+, Higher with Monado Speed, likely Infinite (Kept up with the likes of Alpha) Will address this when I get to Alpha

Lifting Strength

49. Monado II At least Class E (Wields the same sword as the Bionis did) Bionis is much bigger than Shulk see 20 and 40

59. All future Lifting strengths don't even have a reason the only one that might be right is Monado III

60. Striking Strength same explanations as attack potency

Durability

61. Monado II Low Complex Multiverse level (Comparable to Bionis) Shulk is not the Bionis see 20 40 and 49

62. Replica Monado Low Complex Multiverse level (Tanked blows from Dickson), for Dickson Low Complex Multiverse level (Was granted a powerful body by Zanza which granted his wish of wanting the power of a god, overpowered Shulk) for the first part That is just his body because he is a giant it was not granted by Zanza. The way he speaks about the power of a god, It is unclear whether he already has it or if he will be given it in the future. As for overpowering Shulk see 61

Stamina

63. Superhuman (Can run for entire days without tiring) When does this happen? If you are talking about gameplay that is just an abstraction he obviously actually has to stop. It's Just not shown in gameplay.

Range

64.Thousands of Kilometers (Can stretch the Monado II over 2000 kilometers long) If this is referencing the Bionis see 20 40 49 and 61

65. Thousands of Kilometers | Multiversal, likely Multiversal+, possibly Low Complex Multiversal | Thousands of Kilometers Not justified Don't see why this would be the case.

Intelligence

66. (Shulk is an intelligent tech savvy individual who was capable of mastering The Monado, something that skilled veterans such as Dunban (who is so skilled to the point where The Monado could not possess him like it did Arglas due his pure skill) Shulk is already possessed by Zanza so that is why he is able to wield the Monado and why He doesn't appear to be possessed because he already was.

1. "These are Zanza's". You mean how Zanza is possessing Shulk? You mean how Shulk is using the Monado. No actual reason here as to why it doesn't apply here.

2. It is.

3. Read the scans. Alvis goes out of his way to make sure Shulk survives. The scans here are even after Mechonis Core which by then has Zanza actively trying to kill the party.

4. Because it happens automatically with no input. That's the definition of something passive.

5. "Shulk can't see his own future either" and "they are what he sees if he does nothing" is a massive contradiction as its either he can't see his own future thus he shouldn't see the future where he does nothing or he can see his own future where he does nothing. Massive logical fallacy.

6. Read it again and all of it this time. It literally is some of the most textbook definitions of it.

7. The universal resets that happen. Like the one at the end of the game that Shulk does. Being unaffected by a universal reset grants that.

8. So you're not going to say about the scans then? Just leave them there and say "no isn't not" despite 'em saying otherwise.

9. "The way the Monado harmed Metal Face isn't heat" The scan literally has the Monado melting metal face's armour. Plus saying it isn't because Shulk can hold it doesn't hold up as by that logic lightsabers don't produce heat as characters can hold them.

10. Because The Monado reformed itself after being cut in half. Regeneration applies to more than just organic beings.

11. You'd have to prove that given there are 10 scans there saying otherwise. But also think about this logically, if that happened to everything in Alrest then how would meat exist? How would any predators get food?

12. Yeah, fair nuff there. Moving it to the Monado II key is fine.

13. This is the ultimate example of "I didn't read the explanation" (which happens alot through all of this), as at no point here is it mentioned that Shulk can't be harmed, it is that Shulk can't be killed or permanently incapacitated.

14. Strawman at it's finest. Blatantly ignoring the fact it increases the probability of numerous things such as hit rate, crit rate, etc.

15. RPG thing, no ability that actually is it so its the closest thing to it.

16. What? The empathic here is based on being to manipulate how aggro an enemy is towards you. How does that debunk it at all?

17. "This is not passive damage transferal" proceeds to give an exact definition of damage transferal for Spike

18. No its the Monado's which Shulk has access to.

19. This was done literally just by swinging the sword, nothing complex here. Also have you played Future Redeemed? If you have then you know that A can do that too, all of the playable characters can.

20. It is quite clearly made apparent that they are the same sword as per Zanza's own word.

21. Wha, this is literally a non-argument. Nothing is actually given to try debunk it and instead just "Nope, doesn't have it." despite the showings of it via killing Telethia.

22. "First person to be able to harm him". Not only does this imply that Dickson has never taken a hit in his life (which he see him take a stab for Dunban in the intro which blatantly disproves this) but also that Dickson would be afraid of someone just because they can harm him which is highly against his love for battle.

23. No he just kills them which he couldn't do before due to their regeneration.

24. but ya didn't actually do anything to disprove it doesn't apply here. ya just said "no its this instead" and left it at that.

25. And? If anything it being a memory even adds to it as that means it should be just like space.

26. That's a version of Cosmic Awareness.

27. He did.

28. He did.

29. Says you? Ya give no reason as to why it doesn't (much like 90% of stuff on this)

30. So you admit you don't know what you're talking about but say its wrong anyway then? Okay then, I see how it is.

31. And we can't see distant planets beyond our solar system. It is a literal author statement and your best rebuke is "we don't see them so it isn't".

32. That's where the type 1 comes in.

33. When was it ever mentioned being a Blade Eater was special to Amalthus? No, Haze's ability was to neutralise Blades and Titans. Amalthus is directly controlling them here which is something Haze was not capable of. That's still power mimicry as he is copying her ability to do so.

34. And how do you propose he is controlling all things? Certainly can't be through ether which Zanza went on about being how the Monado does so in the same conversation. Also saying "he hasn't shown any of these" isn't much of an argument when 1. he had the Monado III for like a minute as he obliterated Zanza thus didn't have much of a chance to show off everything it can do and 2. Monado users such as Alpha pulling similar stuff as shown by them using FogBeasts.

35. You'd have to prove that the strength varies on the wielder which has shown to be not true, otherwise The Monado would not have been as powerful in Shulk's hands than in Dunban's at Colony 9 which was clearly disproven as it functioned exactly the same.

36. Read what ya typed but slowly this time. You say both statements can't be true yet say "It was hard for Shulk to defeat Dickson" and "Shulk defeated Dickson". Those two work statements perfectly together.

37. Shulk didn't have his own Monado yet. The Monado III is when that happens. Even if he did, him using the Replica Monado shows that it is capable of these levels of power and thus as Shulk has an upgraded one in FC it would still scale.

38. What? He is literally fighting a version of Alvis here and you say he doesn't scale despite that clear showing?

39. Ask DDM on that, I wasn't around for it.

40. Same argument as at the top of this. You'd have to prove all this, which especially isn't true as not only are Telethia specifically related to Zanza by being his cells but also that numerous other Xenoblade 1 aspects carry over such as Tatsu knowing about Frontier Village, Nopon knowing about the Monado, etc.

41. How does that correlate to speed at all? Shulk isn't getting speed blitzed by everyone around him.

42. Same as 41.

43. As Zanza puts it "It's appearance is merely an illusion". Size doesn't matter here.

44. Shulk was never physically nerfed, no reason it shouldn't still apply.

45. Refer to all previous AP ones.

46. Same as before.

47. The first scan is literally about how he got the power.

48. The Mechonis journey (most of which he cause drained for due to the effects of the Apocrypha), his journey through Valak Mountain, the final portion of the game, etc. He does take breaks to rest but they are separated through very long portions of the game. Even without it he'd still have Superhuman stamina for being able to fight numerous battles one after another.

49. Its literally shown to you that it can be that big. That's still range.

50. It often scales with AP. Especially in particular for Shulk given that Alvis is involved.

51. And that disproved him being able to master it better than Dunban who is so skilled that his pure technique prevents him from being possessed how? Dunban was able to withstand the Monado for a good while, Shulk being much better than him with it is still valid.

52. A. That is a lot of work for something that would just clutter the readability of the page. B. Not how things are dealt with around here, look at literally any JRPG page (Final Fantasy, Persona, etc). Its done because of the loadouts being so varied. C. Same as B. D. Often they do have their own pages (Pneuma, Nia, Jin, etc) but them being used in this way is still a valid one as its one the game itself allows for. E. Oh god, you didn't actually read the profiles. if ya did then you'd know that Nia has her own profile and as she has a varied loadout much like any other driver, she gets other Blades as well. Yeah Lora should have her own page, no one has made it yet. Same with Minoth and Haze. Pneuma already does have her own page and is on Rex's as well with the same stuff being said.

53. Okay? It wouldn't really be applicable given its over millions and millions of rebirths.

54. Already addressed.

55. That's even more of a point in a favour of a resistance towards it. If even kids can swim in it then that supports the idea of it being a universal resistance.

56. Pretty sure that's already covered on the profiles so it'd be redundant.

57. Read the summoning page. Calling something forth that already exists is a type of it.

58. Wha? Yes, that is what makes it limited. He can't reform fully as he loses information. He still got everything else back though.

59. That's just apart of being non-existent. Still applies here.

60. Firstly, you'd have to prove that to be the case. Secondly, Malos literally took his data out of the Pneuma core.

61. No actual debunk here. Same as 59.

62. Then why don't qualified people have serious bodily injuries? No seriously, most of this is just "no it isn't" with no proper explanation as to why.

63. Malos torna fight.

64. The scene linked there literally labels it as Absolute Zero.

65. See B? What about how you think Blades should be organised and dealt with on profiles? That's literally nothing to do with the feat at hand.

66. This entire section is on Nia which has mostly already been addressed or further shows how little the OP knows what they're knowing about. For example, they claim that they do not know what slayer skills are which if they properly researched it, they would know its one of the effects that core chips can grant their user.

68. Xenoblade 3 items let her do this anyway. Such as stat boosters, ether gems, etc.

67. Nia literally says she generates the Ouroboros Stones.

68. Why not? It is cleansing the people of Agnus from the influence of the Flame Clock which qualifies for type 2.

69. They are literally in her own words generated from her. As we know in Future Redeemed, numerous individuals have Ouroboros abilities (Shulk, Rex, basically everyone at the City) and thus as she literally generates them and they grant such a boon for going against Moebius, why wouldn't she have them?

70. Same as before but even worse as Nia is even manipulating the odds of being hit.

71. Same as Shulk, not debunking it at all.

72. They are still making her stronger through using them.

73. Because those were already mentioned before, why not mention other ways she can heal herself?

74. There is.

75. Already addressed.

76. Accessories also do that but also provide a more noteworthy reduction.

77. Base Z might be. Z-Infinity sure ain't.

78. Its called downscaling. They're weaker, sure (even though they get stronger and become able to fight them normally) but they're not so far apart that they're getting 1 shotted.

79. And? They're still contributing. If they weren't then why are they there? To just sit around while Rex does everything?

80. Z is stronger than N who is able to withstand attacks and compete against Alpha who is of this tier so yes. They would scale, what you're talking about is that how hard it is to kill Z.

81. "Mythra does not use light to attack" Links a page that states that she fires arrows of light. Yeah that's consistent for ya.

82. Jin isn't getting blitzed here. He is losing the fight sure but how does that mean he doesn't scale despite him keeping up.

83. Already addressed.

84. No, it should be higher given they can topple massive tanks, monsters, etc.

85. Already addressed.

86. Can ya prove otherwise? Like get me a scene where Nia is saying that she doesn't have the range to hit someone.

87. I thought I fixed that. Yeah they originally were like that when I made the page. Another user changed them all to "she/her" which I took the time to fix.

88. So you're saying that despite being an Aegis, he isn't an Aegis. Klaus's modifications on Logos/Pneuma were so that could manage the blades, not convert them into blades.

89. Already a thing.

90. Irrelevant really as his core existed far before that.

91. I mean, he is the Monado so the statement isn't incorrect.

92. No actual rebuttal here.

93. Do they not? I swore they did.

94. Alvis is The Monado. If its true for the Monado then its true for Alvis. Also you say that for A and Alpha despite the ending for Future Redeemed confirming that they are Avatars like Alvis.

95. N literally says that it destroys their flame (soul). That's why they're removed from the cycle as how can you harvest the flames of someone who has none. And no, its a metaphor for their soul (you can even see being referred to as a soul as seen with X).

96. Already most of this has already been addressed.

97. "Not clear on how these are non-physical", Zanza and Meyneth are literal souls. Ether based beings are beings made of energy. You'd know this as its made clear in the game which if you don't know tells me that you're either ignoring that fact or don't know what you're talking about.

98. Already addressed.

99. "Can't affect acausality", you are aware that Alvis did so on his later key which in turn means that it applies for Alpha too right?

100. Many of these already addressed.

101. What? You're argument does not make sense for 2 main reasons. 1. Z is not reliant on people's fears. That is just what he represents. If that were the case then it would have been made apparent. 2. Alpha was taking Origin with him. That's made apparently clear as he has a section of it "The Ark" specifically for city folk.

102. No, it was never stated that they could kill Z because of N being the same desire. N did so because otherwise they would be unable to kill Z as Z would live on through N.

103. Many of these already addressed.

104. "Just the Fog King". You know that the Fog King is an ether based being, right? And that they could affect it because of their concentration being too low, not anything to do with him being a FogBeast.

105. Fate is an abstract concept, if it weren't then you would be able to touch it.

106. Already addressed.

107. What? You say it does not overwrite Z's precepts despite the scene literally saying it did. Plus you are aware override means to undo something, right? That means it would still qualify.

108. You'd not only have to prove that given that A shows numerous Monado abilities. Like seriously, give me a scene they A states that they do not have the full capabilities of the Monado. Give me a scene like that then I'll believe you.

Alrighty and that's all of it.

This is a horrible CRT. Literally most of it is boiled down to the OP saying essentially "Nuh uh!" without giving an actual rebuttal and very often linking scenes that state the opposite of what they're claiming (case in point, OP stating that Jin doesn't have Absolute Zero but linking a scene where his power is labelled as Absolute Zero). This CRT relies on someone to ignore crucial aspects of the respective games (e.g stating there are no cases of non-corporeality despite Zanza and Meyneth being literal souls), make blind assumptions with no proper proof (Assuming Ganglion ships are capable of warps just because it takes inspiration from Xenosaga) and blind belief (with every other Xenoblade supporter here acknowledging how awfully put together this CRT is).

Given that multiple staff already heavily disagree with this, it can probably be closed. I'm tired.

The page for wave existence should be added to the Xeno series page to show that it is conected
He already is
Sorry for Being kind of rude but I genuinely don't understand how you believe this. It contrdicts so much stuff in the game. Additionaly there are plenty of other things in the game that are non cannon like Kos-mos and T-elos and getting the members of Torna as blades in NG+ and being able to fast travel to locations at some points in the game like on the ship where pyra is or when you get to Uraya or in Morytha or When the titans are attacking the world tree. If you want to I could make a poll on the xenoblade wiki asking peoples opinion on this, I am very sure people would agree with me.
Kos-Mos and T-elos has an image reward for clearing Torna DLC that shows them falling into the World Tree which follows the end of Xenosaga Episode III. Torna members being recruitable is New Game+ exclusive nor is it canon or have any sort of special heart to heart conversations. But the many worlds explanation Heart to Heart requires having Shulk, Elma, and Kos-Mos in the party.
You are ignoring the fact that shulk was in memory space while his physical body was not.
That wasn't ignoring anything; I was pointing out that characters being in two places at once is a common trope in fiction. You can't just right out Memory Space as "Just a Dream/illusion" Also, in the Xeno franchise even Dreams are universes. The body separating from the mind or soul to being in multiple places is still a common power.
I see what you mean now. That is not accurate. Shulk was born as a normal person. He and everyone with him was killed when they went to the monado and Zanza possesed shulk. For the game Shulk is seemingly just a puppet for zanza but that is not entirely true. When he is talking with reyn after fiora was killed he says that there are 2 versions of him implying that he is not fully controlled by zanza
You still missed the point; him being a vessel for Zanza is still proof he is a part of Zanza.
This is true in xenoblade 1 but not in the other games. Xenoblade 1's universe was made entirely by the conduit so It is made entirely out of ether but in xc2 saga and gear they are in a universe that was not created by the conduit so everything is not made out of ether
Actually, Zohar/Conduit are the same thing. And the backstory of a once normal looking universe destroyed and recreated by Zohar is the backstory of those other two respective games
I can think of an example of Alvis being wrong All life will walk toward the future hand in hand. That didn't really turn out in xenoblade 3 did it. This point was not about the universes being seperate it is entirely possible that they are all in the same multiverse. It is entirely possible that they are
That wasn't Alvis being wrong, that was simply him not revealing everything he knows. Asking questions doesn't mean they don't know the answers to their questions.
You also debunked yourself the thing that is debunking me "isn't exactly reliable" I specificly said that I think it is wrong. the translation is contradictoy and does not make sense.
It's proof of English dub inconsistency. And while Google Translate isn't reliable, it was requested on translations requests so rest.
Why would you start with the assumption that physics is wrong especially when there are thing in the world that specificly are explained with the laws of physics.
We literally have entire rules about how fiction violates Kinetic Energy laws all the time, start following them for once perhaps?
Light is massless. if something is massless it moves at light speed no matter what. It is true that light can apear to slow because when it is in a medium but that is because it is not taking the most efficiant path through it not because it is actually slower.
And yet, there are many things in the universe we do not know about. Such as black holes. Light is massless yes, but fictional characters have the power to freeze photons and other physics breaking abilities; and Jin is a perfect example of this.
That is a great example. The sun is about 8 light minutes away from earth, so it takes light 8 minutes to get here. If the sun gets hotter the corisponding increase of brightness on earth would not happen until 8 minutes latter.
Not the point. but XB2 doesn't take place in our universe. It has a Cloud sea and it doesn't rotate around the sun; the sun and moon behave like they did in XB1 in which it just gets blocked out by clouds. But in Siren's case, the Targeting Reticle already reach Pyra, it just needs to increase heat wave like a click of a button at the speed of thought.
What 5-B monsters are you refering to. Also there is definitly not anything stronger than Low 1-C in the xeno series. I would argue that nothing even reaches Low 1-C
The XBX version of Telethia are 5-B. Zanza has always had extremely consistent Low 2-C feats since the first game, XB2 made his durability feat 2-C at minimum. But there are statements of their existing endless/Infinite universes that make it may be 2-B or 2-A. XBX confirms a devise created the entire multiverse making it full out. Interviews described XB1 and XB2 of being part of a "Larger time and space". And best of all, Z's Ampitheater is a textbook definition of R>F transcendence. Much like what Mister Mxyzptlk is to a DC universe. With the "Far Flung Dimension" existing above even that. Low 1-C is blatant for God Tiers.

Side note, Xenosaga/Xenogears have people speculating 1-A stuff, but not ready to tackle this.
I'm sorry about how much I wrote but I genuenly felt like I needed to make a lot of corrections. My intention was never to overwhelm anyone and I am sorry if I did. I don't really feel that I could have simplified it much more than this though. I gave each thing I dissagreed with and genrally fairly briefly said why I thought it was wrong.
Multiple staff were polite enough to respond, but Glass already closed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back