• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Fairy Tail Revisions (Just Speed Now)

Again the votes don't make a difference and by the logic u presented with Luffy doesn't remote to what I've wrote. If Luffy dodges the attack with NO PREPARATIONS then he should scale but someone like Erza who has preparing to strike (even by what you've said so don't try to dodge that bullet that u left yourself get hit with) shouldn't get Sub-Rel

You just said with precognition he wouldn't have gotten the feat lmao. Do you not know what Haki is?

Please stop you're only making yourself look more uninformed.

Yes then I edited it cause there was some spelling errors but let me say this....watch the attitude. There is no need for that and u will calm down in this debate. U had basically agreed with what I've said in one of your statements and not only that but u decide to ignore the other things I've said which leads me to believe that u want to only respond to the ones that u fell u can counter but the others. Also I've watch one piece so I know how Haki works (there's different types also) but yes....for you to resort to only that part but not the things I've said means that u can't counter argue it

But you clearly don't understand what you said. You just said Luffy wouldn't get the feat because of his precog. His Observations Haki is active during all his fights.

what you are saying since his precog (observation Haki) was active, he shouldn't even be Massicely Hypersonic because he "prepared for it". Do you not see what you are saying lmao.

sig....I've said I've made some spelling errors and had edited it and by "no preparation" I've meant that not seeing it coming even though he had precog and that couldn't save him from the attack though i don't understand why u are trying to compare someone (who has precog) to someone who doesn't? that doesn't make sense in itself. Not only that we've been talking about something that's not even related to FT so getting back the main topic and Erza having the sword on her side means that she was preparing to attack (this happens in all anime when a samurai has his sword on the side which means he/she is prepared)

My argument has sound to it. You had compared someone who has precog to someone that doesn't so no that completely fell apart right there then u ignored all the other stuff I've said and tried to counter argue the others that u felt like u could counter argue

Because it didn't make sense.

Sakura was able to see might guy who was relativistic.

Rukia was able to see Ichigo who is sub

Bulma can watch Vegeta and Goku train MFTL

Noelle can watch Asta fight FTL

Just because they saw it means nothing.

I'm was more focused on the argument that literally crumbled apart because you realized you made no sense.

First of this makes noo sense, because how do the characters have this level of speed early in the series, whereas after the second timeskip, you can clearly see that the characters In the series have grown in speed and power. This is obviously the case with every other verse on this site

All those things now u just mentioned r either PIS/Ouliers. Actually please point to where my fell apart cause u keep saying that yet you tried to argue compare someone with precog to someone who doesn't have it and stop trying to direct the main topic to something else. And no even if my argument was crumbling, the fact that u said you were more focus on what I'm saying is a lie when you couldn't even refute the other things I've said Andrew focused on only a few things

BlackeJan said:
All those things now u just mentioned r either PIS/Ouliers. Actually please point to where my fell apart cause u keep saying that yet you tried to argue compare someone with precog to someone who doesn't have it and stop trying to direct the main topic to something else. And no even if my argument was crumbling, the fact that u said you were more focus on what I'm saying is a lie when you couldn't even refute the other things I've said Andrew focused on only a few things
You only said two arguements

1. She prepared and I used the instance where Luffy is pretty much always prepared due to Observation Haki, he wouldn't even be Massively Hypersonic and you agreed then took it back because you saw that it went against your arguement completely.

2. Fodder enemies saw the meteor therefor it is not Sub Relativistic, I just named multiple instances where fodder characters saw other things that were way faster.

I did not see any other arguement.

I am calm it's just @Celestial had an attitude problem which I told him to calm down and have a respectful debate

@Celestial

1. Again I had made errors and had edited it during the time you were writing me something then told you the reason of the "no preparation".

2. Also idk how Some of the character u mentioned are fodders when they played important roles in anime (haven't watch Black Clover and Bulma watching DBZ fights has been nothing but PIS).

Because you are hilariously wrong.

You just indirectly said Sakura isn't Fodder to Might Guy

Noelle isn't Fodder to Asta

Rukia isn't fodder to Ichigo

And so on. You are literally just a joke at this point and it would be better if we just stopped having a dialouge.

You will watch that attitude again @Celestial. Keep it up and I'll have to ask someone to stop you + u said something about them watching a battle which is also what I've said before about PIS/Outlier (ok they watch the battle that's also in most anime's). Also I will ask again cause this is getting tiresome but stop directing the main topic to something else that doesn't even relate. If u can't respond to the other things I've said about Erza then I'll believe that means u can't counter argue it any further.

@BlackeJan I already told you I'm done with you. You're arguement fell apart and it's literally hilarious. I'm not even trying to insult you. Your logic is just that funny. I told you 45 minutes ago let's stop the dialouge yet you keep tagging me lmao.

Celestial Judge said:
@BlackeJan I already told you I'm done with you. You're arguement fell apart and it's literally hilarious. I'm not even trying to insult you. Your logic is just that funny. I told you 45 minutes ago let's stop the dialouge yet you keep tagging me lmao.
Yet u kept bringing things from other sites and I even told u multiple times about the Luffy argument and debunked u (don't know why your main argument is about Luffy & other anime characters) and u refused to try and counter argue what I've said about Erza. Again watch your tone, u already had been warned from people in the past about this behavior so don't force me to ask someone to stop this

I am calm but if u guys have seen the post he said before then you would know that he had an attitude. All I've done is try to have a respectful debate and not only that but he keeps bringing other animes into this when I told him he doesn't need to do that.

The moment he said I was trying to bait him thats when I was just done. He kept bringing up anime and stuff and even when I told him to stop he kept doing it and wouldn't get back to the main topic. So yes he started all of this with his attitude but I will calm down since I've also done nothing but clog this place up as well with unnecessary negativity.

EDIT: now then let's get back on topic! We need more discussion members to reply here cause again our votes don't even matter since we all have to persuade them. I still say that Erza was preparing herself to attack

Given that one knowledgeable Admin disagrees, but one calc member partially agrees, we are at a bit of an impasse leaning towards no. However, Dragon is a supporter and knowledgeable Admin of the verse as well that is currently neutral. We should get his final opinion on the matter and then go from there.

Edit: I messaged Dragon.

One Calc Member agrees, one partially disagrees, and an admin is neutral, I've already contacted more members, but they haven't responded

So I kinda unfollowed this thread due to me losing interest in it in all honesty.

If I were to give my opinion from what I remember from arguments.

I disagree with PoF Erza scaling, but I can work with characters like Natsu, Zeref and Acno scaling. No one else however. But that's just me. I guess that includes Igneel as well, but basically the High 6-B's and 6-A's. Anyone else, I give a hard no to.

That's all for me.

Speed blitz for calculating speed isn't used on this site, at least to my knowledge

So if this isn't accepted, I guess OP's speed also gets downgraded, since Doflamingo reacted to the meteor the same way(he actually attacked the meteor being further from the meteor than erza)

I would be willing to compromise with just the God Tiers, but I still completely agree with the High 6-C's Scaling

I'm not willing to "compromise", because it just won't be accurate. We've seen erza beginning to attack within centimeters from the meteor (For example Doflamingo did that a few meters from the meteor itself).

If we disagree with this for some reason, then Doflamingo's calc should also be not accepted.

I'm bringing OP here, because if this method isn't accepted for some unknown reason, it would affect every other verse as well.

Saying that this is an "outlier" is one thing, but disagreeing with something showed on manga panels for no legitimate reasoning and just saying "it doesn't make sense that they are so fast" is wrong.

I'd argue that this scales only to PoF erza, and only in reactions, meaning that only High 6-C and above get those reactions(other forums accepted it this way), but if this is rejected, then so are the mutliple other calcs which apply the same reasoning as here.

This is not in my place to argue as I know nothing about OP, but please do this on another thread before this gets horribly derailed.

I'm discussing it on this thread, because it affects a lot of verses then(OP was just an example). Because the people who disagree on this, are proposing that the method that was always used on vsbattles should be rejected because of this situation, which is why I had to adress it.

I personally disagree with rejecting the method out of the blue, but if this is what the staff decides, then a new rule should be created on the wiki

Back