• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Fairy Tail Revisions (Just Speed Now)

@Captain

Calm down my brother. Now since there isn't a speed blitz which I thought there was then we ALL need to compromise here. I was thinking that anyone that's 6-A or up should get straight up Sub-Rel

EDIT: reason why I said this cause looking at Erza speed then for all we know Dragon Acno could still very well be At Least Mass. Hypersonic+ though be like 90% there to Sub-Rel

@BlackeJan

I am a little frustrated admittedly, but mostly because of the arguments of the opposition. Personally, I don't really care if FT gets SubRel speed or not(it doesn't even matter in vsdebates). It's just that we can't just make FT an exception to an overall rule, and ignore every other verse.

So yes, I'm not ok with a "compromise", since the feat in question is either correct or wrong. And if it's wrong, then it affects all of the other verses. We can't just cherry pick something in the middle.

I see....that's quite understandable. My biggest problem I had with this is cause Erza had time to react that even the fodders noticed and if we were to give Sub-Rel to Erza we would have to do the same to the fodders and that right there is a HUGE nope since we already know that the allies fodders could very well be weaker then Levy/Max themselves (well like the other side problem I believe is yes she was preparing to attack since she already noticed the meteor)

@BlackeJan

Fodders noticing the meteor doesn't really give them a big feat. The meteor that fell in Russia could be clearly seen by bystanders, but that doesn't mean they could react to it upclose.

Erza on the other hand, reacted upclose, starting to attack centimeters before the meteor, which is why she would get the reactions.

And sure, she might've been prepping the attack beforehand, but she perfrormed the said attack only upclose, which would require the speed of the said meteor.

now now u can't compare real life with anime. It takes like months to a year for a meteor to enter earth but in anime they can make that crap enter it within like a few minutes so yes fodders seeing a meteor like that entering Earthland (which is crazy fastcompared to real life) to me is downright a nope.

While yes we agree that she did prep I still have to agree the rest of the sentence. What I mean by that is yes she performed the feat HOWEVER when someone is prepping for an attac that means they r waiting to strike at that moment meaning that she had enough time to now when to heat the meteor hence why when she was nearing it, she was already at the start of swinging her sword

We compare anime with real life all the time. How do you think the even get the terms such as Sub-Rel or Hypersonic.

You're making no sense.

U know what I mean by comparing real life to anime unless u actually think that a meteor from space and entering Earth in a matter of seconds is something that happens in Real Life? that's like saying that things in fighting anime like being able to destroy buildings/planets or a human running at Sub-Rel can also happen in the real world

@Captain

I can understand your frustration since I wouldn't want something like that happening to my verse but even if Erza wasn't to get it, can't we compromise for the stronger people?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I kinda unfollowed this thread due to me losing interest in it in all honesty.

If I were to give my opinion from what I remember from arguments.

I disagree with PoF Erza scaling, but I can work with characters like Natsu, Zeref and Acno scaling. No one else however. But that's just me. I guess that includes Igneel as well, but basically the High 6-B's and 6-A's. Anyone else, I give a hard no to.

That's all for me.
No one saying to upgrade erza to sub-rel This thread is for god tier, irene,gil,zeref,acno,natsu,augustu possibly jellal

The characters who would be Sub-Rel would be

High 6-C and higher forms of Natsu

Zeref both forms

Acnologia all forms

Igneel

August Dark form

Dragon Irene

POF Erza

Jellal only with Meteor

possibly Laxus with Lightning Body

Gildarts

@Demon

Cant agree on the High 6-C since they basically scale to a PoF Erza (the meteor speed) and like I've said before the way her speed lvl is, Huamn Acno coul very well be Mass Hypersonic+ was be like 90% there to Sub Rel. I suggest that the 6-A's get straight up Sub-Rel

The speed Feat is Performed by POF Erza Tho, so not scaling them but scaling only the God Tiers wouldn't make sense

Yes but by what the discussion members said that they don't agree to PoF Erza scaling which in turn is for the High 6-C. It makes sense since God tiers are the top class in FT so yes 6-A getting Sub-Rel should make sense.

It was just decided that PoF Erza (meteor speed) shouldn't get Sub-Rel....which in turn are the High 6-Cs....u get the rest

EDIT: ok what are you guys talking about cause High 6-C = no Sub-Rel for me

AnonymousBlank said:
So you are saying God Tiers should scale to a feat when the person who performed it doesn't? What???
To be honest, I agree with RavenSupreme that the speed feat should from Irene's speed/reaction to her meteor; this would likely solve all the controversy regarding the speed upgrade.

BlackeJan said:
@Demon

Cant agree on the High 6-C since they basically scale to a PoF Erza (the meteor speed) and like I've said before the way her speed lvl is, Huamn Acno coul very well be Mass Hypersonic+ was be like 90% there to Sub Rel. I suggest that the 6-A's get straight up Sub-Rel
He kill serena before august able to sense what happen at that time

To be honest, I agree with RavenSupreme that the speed feat should from Irene's speed/reaction to her meteor; this would likely solve all the controversy regarding the speed upgrade.

I do, too.

@IMade

Way to miss the entire point. I have nothing against OP, on the contrary, I think the calc should apply there. I'm just against making FT the exception to the rule. If this gets rejected, then not only OP, but a ton of verses will need CRTs due to a sudden change of the rule.

Dragon Irene is also High 6-C amd I still feel that those tiers shouldn't scale. Anyways how come she needs to scale in the 1st place? iirc her Sema was Sub-Rel in speed attack so isn't that already good?

BlackeJan said:
Dragon Irene is also High 6-C amd I still feel that those tiers shouldn't scale. Anyways how come she needs to scale in the 1st place? iirc her Sema was Sub-Rel in speed attack so isn't that already good?
You are right, @BlackeJan.

But, I agreed that the feat should have been added but I was never accepted in a CRT yet.

@DemonGodMitchAubin apply the update though.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Irene_Belserion?action=history

Edit: Neverimind, @DemonGodMitchAubin, what he added were accepted.

Nedge1000 said:
BlackeJan said:
You are right, @BlackeJan.
I checked, and the speed feat for Irene was added and accepted since March 2017 by a cal member. It better to use her feat then Erza to upgrade the God tier's speed.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Irene_Belserion&diff=1101059&oldid=1072413

Deus Sema's Speed after slow down from entering the atmosphere is 3.3% the Speed of Light

Yuo so it's still Sub-Rel Attack Speed. If that's still there then we don't need to change anything except the 6-As to Sub-Rel (still disagree w/ High 6-C being Sub-Rel but we can keep Irene's Sema one)

EDIT: hmm....if we disagree on Erza getting Sub-Rel...then yes High 6-C shouldn't scale though I want to hear others suggestion

At this point, since Dragonmaster said that we should on scale the God Tiers being Igneel, Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia... I'm fine with that, still 100% agree that it should scale to the High 6-C's but if I want to end this discussion, then I will compromise wih just scaling the God Tiers

Plus there are other revisions that need to be done after this

BTW if we're scaling the God tiers to Sub Rel by virtue of being Superior to the people who did the feat through attack speed

You can't, that's why Dante got downgraded

Either everyone starting from High 6C is Sub Rel, or no one is Sub Rel

Oh no, I don't agree with not scaling High 6-C's, but if that is what the majority decided, then I would concede, but Majority agrees with High 6-C, so we should just do that, but others won't listen to that

@Aubin

The feat either gets accepted or it doesn't. We can't just scale some people to the feat and not scale others. Either POF erza and everybody above scales, or nobody does.

And I want to scale it to the High 6-C's but the only admin who posted on this thread decide to go with only scaling the God Tiers, so Blackejan is behind him and they're just won't accept that we have a calc member and majority vote on the CRT, so at this stage I don't know what to do

Erza is High 6-C thiugh and she ain't getting Sub-Rel cause it was agreed to it that she wouldn't scale and if she's High 6-C then they shouldn't scale at all. I personally believe that the God Tiers should get it

EDIT: Wait....so met me get this straight since I'm dumb....since Erza can't get the Sub-Rel then that would mean no one can get it? even though Dragon Irene has an Sub-Rel Attack speed and there r people stronger then her?

You all do what you wish at this point. I've long lost interest and am not in the mood to continue going back and forth over and over simply for people to decide on what they want to do.

Well we still need more discussion members and what not. I disagree but my vote doesn't count nor anyone's so we just gonna need more people.

@Dragon

What is that you would want to do?

BlackeJan said:
Erza is High 6-C thiugh and she ain't getting Sub-Rel cause it was agreed to it that she wouldn't scale and if she's High 6-C then they shouldn't scale at all. I personally believe that the God Tiers should get it

EDIT: Wait....so met me get this straight since I'm dumb....since Erza can't get the Sub-Rel then that would mean no one can get it? even though Dragon Irene has an Sub-Rel Attack speed and there r people stronger then her?
Weak form erza should not get sub-rel, irene and other should get sub-rel upgrade. Erza should be like

• weak form-her current 6500mach
  • base- mhs+ higher possibly sub-rel
  • flight armor- sub-rel

Back