• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Fairy Tail Revisions (Just Speed Now)

Agreed: 13 (DemonGodMitch, Captain Torch, Nedge1000, DragonEmperor23, 9TailAcno, KaiserReinhardt, AnonymousBlank, Cmue0312, Celestial Judge, RavenSupreme, TriforcePower1, 1997KD, IMadeThisOn8-1-2017)

Disagreed: 8 (BlackeJan, Sigurd Snake in The Eye, Real Cal Howard, Veloxt1r0kore, Damage3245, Wrath Of Itachi, Chibi14, Rin The Dragon Empress)

Neutral: 3 (Hst Master, AstralKing7, Dragonmasterxyz)

We just keep going in circles, no other admins have commented and we need to stop bothering Dragonmaster, so we need to follow Raven who agrees with the scaling, plus majority vote counts since this is a CRT, so Blackejan, please concede because majority of people and a calc member agree with scaling to the High 6-C's so please just stop arguing so we can get this over with, because at this point everyone has already given their views, and no one else is commenting

U do know that our votes don't count right? even though @Dragon said he lost interest in this, we stil have 2 out discussion members to disagreed to this while only 1 agreed

Seeing this is still going on I will retract my vote for the time being and carefully read through the presented facts again.

BlackeJan said:
U do know that our votes don't count right? even though @Dragon said he lost interest in this, we stil have 2 discussion members who disagreed to this while only 1 agreed

Well I thought that we could have the God tiers get Sub-Rel since they could have probably be in that department but that's thrown out the window since we can't scale them unless PoF Erza is scaled which would mean all the other High 6-Cs but that shouldn't happen since 2 discussion members disagreed and 1 agree while the other one called it quits even though before he also disagreed....so the way I see it then Erza speed calc is disagreed upon

only 1 disagreed while there are 12 knowledble members agreeing it seems and 1 staff memeber agreeing as well while one is neutral

Disagree with Speed FRA

before you bomb me with "nuh uh no FRA" I have a lot of things to take care of and am only leaving my opinion here

AstralKing7 said:
only 1 disagreed while there are 12 knowledble members agreeing it seems and 1 staff memeber agreeing as well while one is neutral
There ain't no 12 agreeing members my dude lol only 1 agreed and 2 disagreed

He means knowledgeable members who agreed, Kep gave up and Left, Dragonmaster gave up and left, and several knowledgeable members agreed, the only one stopping us from going threw with the upgrades are you

Kep never gave up and left he even disagreed to it and you know that then left. Not Only that but @real coward ask disagreed so that's 2 right there and only @Raven disagreed and u know that

@Astral

Even if @Raven is still reading the arguments....he's still the only one that agreed while 2 others disagreed that's something we can't ignore that....not only that but what we need were discussion members which we had 3 on and guess what only 2 disagreed

is Cal knoweldble on the verse tho thats the main point of the staff decision. They have to be knowledgble members.

Kep even said he isnt a fairy tail guy as well bruh. That means both of their votes shouldnt actually be counted and it doesnt even seem like Kep really even voted but questioned the calc itself since he is a calc group member

U do know that calc member are meant for...Calcs right? and it doesn't to be a certain discussion member to just look at a picture and give you an opinion....hence why I asked him. If it was abilities wise and he said he didn't know anything about FT then yes I would understand and say that vote doesn't count.

EDIT: Lol I read Cal "calc" wrong.

knolwedgble staff members of verses are the ones who usually handle the verses revisions. Look at Naruto for example.

Again u don't have to knowledgeable memeber just to look at a picture that's based on opinions and not abilities....

@BlackeJan

POF Erza is equal/slightly faster than Dragon Irene though... And the only way Dragon Irene gets the speed is if she scales to erza who performed the feat.

That's Combat speed via Deus Sema, this CRT is suggesting Sub-Relativistic Combat speed in general for these characters

Captain Torch said:
@BlackeJan

POF Erza is equal/slightly faster than Dragon Irene though... And the only way Dragon Irene gets the speed is if she scales to erza who performed the feat.
No....no she is not. Dragon Irene has Deus Sema that was Sub-Rel Attack Speed and she should scale....ONLY her since shes the strongest of High 6-C and anyone that's stronger then her should get it

POF Erza does Scale to Dragon Irene, she ain't stronger but she's still close behind her

Konaguna said:
Disagree with Speed FRA
before you bomb me with "nuh uh no FRA" I have a lot of things to take care of and am only leaving my opinion her
^well I guaranteed he didn't even read the thread accept the crt.

Now back on topic,how the people who didn't know the verse can give an opinion about character scaling? Just because he can do the calc didn't even they also approve for scaling, also meteor speed etc calc is already accepted by calc member. A person who didn't even know that verse can't do a verse scaling.

The only person is opposing is it's you(@blackjean), last time when I try to oppose one piece rel speed crt, everyone just ignores me and closes the thread, we at least replying you.

What do u mean? PoF Erza shouldn't scale and let me ask you this....if PoF Erza can destroy Deus Sema then how come she needed Wendy's help to even damage Dragon Irene? and before you say "cause she's a dragon that's why" imma have to say no cause Zeref (who isn't a DS) need Fairy Heart (which isn't DS magic) to beat Acnologia (and that's in general). That right there is either PIS/Outlier right there and I've had that feeling LONG ago

EDIT: I don't want to hear the "goodness FT doesn't always have PIS/Outlier" cause imma say yes that's true yet THIS is an example

Cause Dragons have extremely tough scales, that just means Irenes Durability is higher than Deus Sema's Attack Powef, as for Zeref he has good hax and Death Magic that could possibly effect Acnologia, and even then, he didn't want to fight Acnologia, what are you talking about with PIS

@Blackejan

Excuse me... what? PoF Erza couldn't damage Dragon Irene precisely because she is a dragon. Irene even stated it herself. Dragons have resistance to anything that is not dragon slaying magic, hence why Erza needed Wendy to enchant DS magic.

Also, FH Zeref was never stated to have beated Acnologia. It would be most likely a draw, since Zeref is pretty undefeatable with FH

As far as I remember the context made is sound that even with FH we would loose. I may have to re-read that part.

Ercosore said:
Actually, Zeref said that even with FH he wouldn't being able to beat Acnologia.
He cant beat him didn't mean he is slow, it's like a fire user is fighting Natsu

BlackeJan said:
What do u mean? PoF Erza shouldn't scale and let me ask you this....if PoF Erza can destroy Deus Sema then how come she needed Wendy's help to even damage Dragon Irene? and before you say "cause she's a dragon that's why" imma have to say no cause Zeref (who isn't a DS) need Fairy Heart (which isn't DS magic) to beat Acnologia (and that's in general). That right there is either PIS/Outlier right there and I've had that feeling LONG ago

EDIT: I don't want to hear the "goodness FT doesn't always have PIS/Outlier" cause imma say yes that's true yet THIS is an example
Code:
😂😂😂😂😂😂 dudddddddeeeeeee

Zeref said his base form can't win, that's why he needed Fairy Heart, although he was just gonna reset time anyways, so he didn't really care about fifhting Acnologia

@Demon

If that was the case then Zeref wouldn't need FT since his hax is death manipulation of it can "possibly" affect Acno so again yes that's PIS/Outlier right there since Zeref ain't a DF yet he's using FH to do damage to Acno

@Captn

Just like I told @Demon....since Dragon scales are tough yet Erza destoyed her Sema and couldn't hurt Dragon Irene by herself then PLEASE tell me how Zeref who isn't a DS need FH (which again ISNT DS magic) just to be able to have a "draw" cause hearing that, it means that Zeref needs FH to DAMAGE Acno but again he isn't DS but ErA one shotted Dragon Irene's Sema (that means she should be stronger then her) but needs Wendy's help....are you seeing what I'm saying?

You need DS magic to damage a dragon but Zeref needs FH to damage a dragon but that magic and himself ain't DS

In ft you cant scratch a dragon without dragon slayer magic, Yes zeref need fh to beat acnologia, He plan to go back in time and reset it and give acno dad some bunch of condoms(let me find a scan for you)

Fairy Heart is just a huge Mgagic Booster plus Infinite Stamina, he needed a boost in magic to rival Acnologia's level of power and then maybe damage him, The Space Between Time gave him Time Manipulation, the whole point was that his Power was far weaker than Acnologia and needed a boost in power to rival him, Erza Match Irene's Strongest Attack and Irene's Durability is resistant to all damage so yes, Erza needed Dragon Slayer Magic Enhancement to do good damage

Back