• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: MILF Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendy being stated to only be using 1% of Irene's magic is taken as 1% of Irene's full power. Also, you'd need to prove that her persona not being in dragon form actually means anything power-wise, because it could also just be because she was originally human or because she died while in human form. If Human Irene scaled to this, Wendy wouldn't have even damaged her with a sneak attack given the massive disparity. Also, if you're in a fit of rage, you're completely unfocused on holding back, so yes it does mean she was using her full power.
It is referenced to 1% of the shred of power that she has, and Irene did not make any correction to Wendy's statement of being a shred of her power, Irene was referring to Wendy's portion of power, plus it makes no sense that what she used was her true power when she did not even used her strongest spells against Sticky dude, considering that magic power is based on one's mind, and that a Dragon's wisdom is what increased one's power, it makes sense that her persona is not at her original peak as personas are psychological too. By that logic, Sorban shouldn't have been able to damage SSGSS Goku with a laser. What are you talking about that last part, and in a fit of rage you are unfocused thus can't use your full power as one's magic is based on the mind.

It is referenced to 1% of the shred of power that she has, and Irene did not make any correction to Wendy's statement of being a shred of her power, Irene was referring to Wendy's portion of power, plus it makes no sense that what she used was her true power when she did not even used her strongest spells against Sticky dude
Wendy thought the 1% she was using was all she could use. Otherwise, she would've powered up further when necessary. Irene corrects her and says that power is only 1% of her own power. Also, she wasn't trying to kill Nebaru, so the second part of this argument holds no weight.
considering that magic power is based on one's mind, and that a Dragon's wisdom is what increased one's power, it makes sense that her persona is not at her original peak as personas are psychological too.
Legit what are you waffling about here? It feels like you're just throwing words together
By that logic, Sorban shouldn't have been able to damage SSGSS Goku with a laser.
That's Dragon Ball, which loves to treat being off-guard as a massive durability drop. It's not Fairy Tail, so it's irrelevant. Also it was really dumb and shouldn't have happened to begin with
What are you talking about that last part, and in a fit of rage you are unfocused thus can't use your full power as one's magic is based on the mind.
Tell that to Gray who got a rage amp against Invel. When you're in a fit of rage, you're not focused at all on holding back your power. That's really all there is to it. We've never been told of a decrease in magic power due to one's emotions

Wendy thought the 1% she was using was all she could use. Otherwise, she would've powered up further when necessary. Irene corrects her and says that power is only 1% of her own power. Also, she wasn't trying to kill Nebaru, so the second part of this argument holds no weight.

Legit what are you waffling about here? It feels like you're just throwing words together

That's Dragon Ball, which loves to treat being off-guard as a massive durability drop. It's not Fairy Tail, so it's irrelevant. Also it was really dumb and shouldn't have happened to begin with

Tell that to Gray who got a rage amp against Invel. When you're in a fit of rage, you're not focused at all on holding back your power. That's really all there is to it. We've never been told of a decrease in magic power due to one's emotions
That is the thing though, she has had a track record of not realizing the full how she could use, whether it is her own or not, hence her potential. only 1% of the shred of power she got. It does which shows that what she used is not her true power. Throughout the series magic is based on the mind, knowledge, emotions, meditation, etc., it is related as to why Persona Irene is not at peak power regardless as she did not appear as a dragon which is it's wisdom is what gives it that additional boost. It does as durability drop is a thing even in FT (and among others), it is a common trope with how characters got harmed even by weaker characters when they get distracted. Gray's amp is explained as part of his Dark Magic exclusively, in Fairy Tail they even explained the different types of rage too, even how magic can be selective of it's user. Sting never went full power when he was angry in his fight with Natsu as was noted and suddenly got his power boost when he got angry for his friend when taking down his master in the GMG, in short, anger based on feeling wronged or jealous or arrogant is a bad emotion that does not benefit magic, righteous anger for others is positive for magic.

She has not had a record of this, that's just wrong. This is the first time such a thing has happened. It really shouldn't be debatable that the 1% is 1% of Irene's power and not 1% of the "shred of power" she had, and that the 1% is that "shred," yet here we are. Irene not appearing as a dragon doesn't mean she doesn't have her dragon forms power, as there are other potential reasons that I've mentioned that you have opted to not respond to (again, Irene doesn't use her full power because she's not trying to kill Nebaru, your only response to this was a regurgitation of "what she used isn't her true power" despite the fact that this was because of what I said). Also, you'd need to prove that being off-guard has allowed such power gaps as a High 6-A character harming someone with 5-A durability, something which cannot be proven since there's no instance of that. Fairy Tail simply isn't Dragon Ball levels of egregious with this. Lastly, Sting was in fact going full power against Natsu. He simply got even stronger after Jiemma "killed" Lector, which Minerva noted. That's not him having never used his full power before, that's him getting a boost to his power.

She has not had a record of this, that's just wrong. This is the first time such a thing has happened. It really shouldn't be debatable that the 1% is 1% of Irene's power and not 1% of the "shred of power" she had, and that the 1% is that "shred," yet here we are. Irene not appearing as a dragon doesn't mean she doesn't have her dragon forms power, as there are other potential reasons that I've mentioned that you have opted to not respond to (again, Irene doesn't use her full power because she's not trying to kill Nebaru, your only response to this was a regurgitation of "what she used isn't her true power" despite the fact that this was because of what I said). Also, you'd need to prove that being off-guard has allowed such power gaps as a High 6-A character harming someone with 5-A durability, something which cannot be proven since there's no instance of that. Fairy Tail simply isn't Dragon Ball levels of egregious with this. Lastly, Sting was in fact going full power against Natsu. He simply got even stronger after Jiemma "killed" Lector, which Minerva noted. That's not him having never used his full power before, that's him getting a boost to his power.
Then why didn't she fly the entire time until Irene was involved? or fired energy blasts? It is as Irene did not say anything about her being incorrect about Wendy having a shred of her power, that is important detail that would debunk what Wendy said about her statement before, I did not see Wendy using Irene's dragon form or deus sema for her separation magic. Also important, if it truly was full power Irene in prime, then Wendy would have been keeling over from the intense magic power as her body would not handle it as Selene claims. Yet we did not see her have her dragon form power at all, even when she claimed to use her "true power", which separation enchantment is not her true power. If separation enchantment required an explosion which is the first time we are seeing, then I do not see why she wouldn't opt for using a meteor with separation enchantment which is more in line with her using her "true power", the whole explosion thing was entirely unnecessary as we have seen multiple times or veining drama. I have already with Irene and wendy, but more examples such as Lucy incapacitation Jose, Brandish bringing August to his knees, or even a block of stone manage to hamper Erza that it required her to have a walking stick, Natsu debunked that saying that Sting was not going all, literally said not at 100% as he was not fighting for his friends, I looked over that conversation, it is not boost to his already max limit, just simply gave him power, which would be what it means to reach his max.

Last edited:
Then why didn't she fly the entire time until Irene was involved? or fired energy blasts? It is as Irene did not say anything about her being incorrect about Wendy having a shred of her power, that is important detail that would debunk what Wendy said about her statement before
None of these are the same as Wendy unconsciously holding back her power, they're just other applications of her magic.

Also, Irene saying "What are you doing? You're only using 1% of my power" is the correction
I did not see Wendy using Irene's dragon form or deus sema for her separation magic. Yet we did not see her have her dragon form power at all, even when she claimed to use her "true power", which separation enchantment is not her true power. If separation enchantment required an explosion which is the first time we are seeing, then I do not see why she wouldn't opt for using a meteor with separation enchantment which is more in line with her using her "true power", the whole explosion thing was entirely unnecessary as we have seen multiple times or veining drama.
Wendy didn't need a Dragon Form or a Deus Sema to separate Nebaru's magic, what? This is just a case of "I didn't see this very specific thing therefore it's not actually Irene's true power." Irene was trolling her by making it an explosion (even trolls her more by saying "He's dead... as a wizard"). On a broader scale, Mashima was trolling us by making us think Irene killed Nebaru. This point is just redundant.
I have already with Irene and wendy, but more examples such as Lucy incapacitation Jose, Brandish bringing August to his knees, or even a block of stone manage to hamper Erza that it required her to have a walking stick
Well first off, Irene and Wendy wouldn't even be proof because that's what you're arguing for, you'd need outside proof beyond that. Let's look at the other ones though.

1. Lucy and Jose: Not as big of a gap, and Lucy not only caught him off-guard, but also targeted a weak spot... being kicked in the balls HURTS
2. Brandish and August: She didn't bring him to his knees what? He instantly recovered. And the iffy thing about this is that this relies on the idea of 5-A Base Irene being accepted, which has other issues beyond this. If it doesn't go through, this example becomes moot because the power gap isn't as wide anymore.
3. Erza: I assume you're talking about when she saved Kagura in the Grand Magic Games. The thing here is that Erza was already heavily injured from her fight with Kagura, so it's not exactly the same here. Do we even know if the stone is what caused that? It might've been her injuries as a whole since she had to fight Minerva immediately after that. Also clearly the rocks were enough of a threat to Kagura for Erza to do that so 7-B rocks gg
Natsu debunked that saying that Sting was not going all, literally said not at 100% as he was not fighting for his friends, I looked over that conversation, it is not boost to his already max limit, just simply gave him power, which would be what it means to reach his max.
Could you source this so I could look at it? Though I think I've expressed my points enough beyond this one anyway.

None of these are the same as Wendy unconsciously holding back her power, they're just other applications of her magic.

Also, Irene saying "What are you doing? You're only using 1% of my power" is the correction

Wendy didn't need a Dragon Form or a Deus Sema to separate Nebaru's magic, what? This is just a case of "I didn't see this very specific thing therefore it's not actually Irene's true power." Irene was trolling her by making it an explosion (even trolls her more by saying "He's dead... as a wizard"). On a broader scale, Mashima was trolling us by making us think Irene killed Nebaru. This point is just redundant.

Well first off, Irene and Wendy wouldn't even be proof because that's what you're arguing for, you'd need outside proof beyond that. Let's look at the other ones though.

1. Lucy and Jose: Not as big of a gap, and Lucy not only caught him off-guard, but also targeted a weak spot... being kicked in the balls HURTS
2. Brandish and August: She didn't bring him to his knees what? He instantly recovered. And the iffy thing about this is that this relies on the idea of 5-A Base Irene being accepted, which has other issues beyond this. If it doesn't go through, this example becomes moot because the power gap isn't as wide anymore.
3. Erza: I assume you're talking about when she saved Kagura in the Grand Magic Games. The thing here is that Erza was already heavily injured from her fight with Kagura, so it's not exactly the same here. Do we even know if the stone is what caused that? It might've been her injuries as a whole since she had to fight Minerva immediately after that. Also clearly the rocks were enough of a threat to Kagura for Erza to do that so 7-B rocks gg

Could you source this so I could look at it? Though I think I've expressed my points enough beyond this one anyway.
Unconsciously? Wendy was around when she saw Irene using using her own magic potential in her body, applications that she has not used without interactions from Irene. Yeah, 1% of the shred of power, not 1% of my original power or you don't have a shred of my power, but my full power. again, if she was using original magic power of Irene, Wendy would be collapsing on the floor from being overwhelmed by it. That only shows that she didn't use Irene's true power because that is her true power. That is not a very specific thing, it is stated to be separation enchantment, and considering that Jellal did not kill any of the OS with his Sema, I doubt that Irene would kill Sticky dude with hers for the sake of "trolling" wendy, we did not see her create a massive pillar of destructive energy before, or after that occasion, which only means it's "unnecessary" and you said she is trolling and thus not her true power as her dragon form self as a means of deception, nothing true about it. Irene and Wendy still relevant, but anyway, Lucy was bound, without magic, balls or not, and you are underestimating the gap between the two as one is a Wizard Saint and the other is a newbie wizard, you are arguing that there is no durability gap in FT, attacking the groin would not really do much in a battle, considering Jellal could crush his own eyes and still fight as that is anything human weak spot and still fight. August recovered by going into red mode. But those wounds are not what caused her to be crippled as she was still fine enough to deliver the finishing blow to Kagura. We did not see Minerva hit Erza's leg when they fought again. Huh, I thought I had linked it, https://m a n g a 4 l i f e.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-296-page-5.html and this was after Sting made a speech prior saying that this is the greatest power while angry.

Last edited:
Can I just point out that Irene’s persona is basically her soul? We’ve seen a DS-turned dragon’s soul in the form of SBT Acno and he had all the power of SBT > Dragon Acno.

Can I just point out that Irene’s persona is basically her soul? We’ve seen a DS-turned dragon’s soul in the form of SBT Acno and he had all the power of SBT > Dragon Acno.
But that is Acno’s soul, Irene’s persona is called her actual consciousness, plus when her and wendy’s persona’s switched, They do not carry over any of their original magic power. Plus Acno’s spirit should be weaker thatn his Dragon form from what was shown.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back