• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Fairy Tail Revisions (Just Speed Now)

U just said before though that our votes doesn't even matter yet now u want to use them....again our votes don't matter and even though @Raven agrees that's fine but some that's also a discussion moderator disagreed with this (Kep-sama) so yes we STILL need more people then just those two

Our votes don't matter when compared to Calc Members, however since only one has responded and agreed, and the majority of people agreed, I belive it is OK to scale the Meteor Speed to Irene, even IMade agreed with it, also kep said that he didn't have context and then left because he doesn't really know and he's not a Fairy tail Guy

This might derail but I'll give some quick examples.

I'll try to hit even major Shonen anime so I don't seem like a "fanboy"

Remember when certain people thought Ichigo was Solar System Level because he destroyed a Black Coffin from Aizen that distorted space-time and every one called it a literal black hole. Anyone who read or watched that with context should've known that was nowhere near that level.

Or when people though Haku was Light Speed just because he traveled through mirrors. It never said he became light while traveling to each mirror. Again if you watched it, you would know.

Or (My personal favorite) when people claimed One Piece's planet was the size of Jupiter, when no author or editor even said it.

My point? Without context or knowledge of the content anyone can say anything. And people who haven't even watched or read it will most likely believe it because they

A. Won't bother reading. B. Have a bias against it. Or C. Just want to be apart of the thread to look good.

I've seen that happen as well

Cough Cough... Natsu vs Meliodas

Where people voted for mel against Natsu with no reason other than they like him better, cause they didn't provide any other reasoning

Again when looking at a scan that just a "what's your opinion on it" is ok to ask and such but ABILITY wise then yes don't say anything about it and there's was nothing abilities wise about it. @IMade agreed on Irene scaling but not Erza and yes that was PoF Erza in the scam. No our votes don't matter unless it's a vs. battle thread but 2 people said their opinions about it. I remember Ant-san saying the same thing in a discussion thread as well on a calc (sadly don't remember what it was)

DemonGodMitchAubin said:

Where people voted for mel against Natsu with no reason other than they like him better, cause they didn't provide any other reasoning
Happens all the time. But I'll just lurk now since I have gotten my point across and voted already.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:

Ok I'm sorry man I love u and all but that's just straight up rude. The same is for when Natsu is brought into a battle the 1st thing is see from the people who love Fairy Tail is "Natsu FRA" or u just u guys just pick him/any Fairy Tail character just cause u like him and the series. Please don't say stuff like that again

@Backejan

well when it comes down to it, and only one Calc Member has Commented even though others have been informed, then we either side with that Calc member, and go with his opinion or we do majority vote, both of which side with agree, I know some of the people who agree have done knowledgeable calculations and have extensive knowledge of Fairy tail, they're not Calc Members but their opinions still count in this Scenario

Majority agree with Irene Scaling to the Meteor and POF Erza Scales to her, plus this is backed up by her swinging her sword faster than the Meteor, so I believe the Changes have been accepted and can be put into motion

No....there are still people who disagrees and ain't no rule about us doing a majority votes again that's for vs battle threads that we do and Ant-San saying the same thing in a thread since it's just up to us non discussions member to try and persuade them. Again @Raven and @Kep put their opinions into this and @Raven said he was going to go more in-depth with it as well (he agreed beforehand) and @Kep who disagrees with it. Imma be honest but PoF Erza doesn't scale to Irene (she literally got smacked and Erza was acting like she was on the verge of death) and if you mean about Erza slashing Dragon Irene then no cause Wendy imbued Erza sword with DS magic

POF Erza literally overpowered and destroyed Irene's strongest attack, which means she scales and yes Dragons have great Durability which is why Erza couldn't damage Irene on her own, and yes Irene is stronger, but she still scales, we have gone over that on this site quintillions of times, we're not changing it, as for Majority Votes, they can matter on an opinion based Scale, which this is, not ot mention Raven agrees with us.

I have to go, but please Blackejan, just let this go and accept that the majority and a calc member agrees

Sorry but just cause one calc member agreed and their was a vote which I don't even know why we even did that since it doesn't matter doesn't mean we just instantly apply it. @Raven said he would go more in-depth with it and we also had another calc/discussion moderator disagreed with it unless we can get more discussion/Calc members in here

You realize calc members don't decide if a CRT goes through? Calc members determine a calc's acuracy or which calc is suited if there are multiple existing similar calcs. When it comes to a CRT, generally we go with the opinions of knowledgeable staff members of said series. 1 staff member disagrees and one is neutral.

@IMade

Don't forget though that one also agreed so we are basically at another standstill

EDIT: wait is @Raven not a Knowledge member? I'm sure he was

Again.? The first time I said it, you were like "no argument", and I basically kept explaining, now this time I elaborated further and you asked me why do I disagree again. Are you being for real?

From what I guess, your reasoning is we're sweating the small details and inflating the calc, but that's not a solid reason

@Velvet

calm down my friend what u wrote was some time ago that even I had a hard time remembering why u disagreed. Iirc u said something about size and distance right?

What are the solid reasons other ppl said that y'all counted?I explained why I disagreed, and elaborated a lot, More than everyone else did and this is the second time you asked why I disagreed and you are trying to null the vote of soemone that is actually arguing. You're winning anyway, count my vote.

Alot of your aguments surround the idea about the feat being Pis and the distance being too great, while on this site, the feat is not PIS, Sub-Rel makes sense, and the distance idea makes no sense as the feat we're arguing for involves Erza swing her sword a few feat away from the meteor

VelvetAngelzz said:
I explained all of this already. Leave my presence.
God Complex much? Doesn't work like that around here buddy. You're gonna actually have to come up with a valid argument and prove it instead of getting irritated that someone is challenging your thought process.

Getting on my damn nerves. I made multiple god damn arguments, more than the ppl here that actually got their votes counted for far less. I'm getting irritated, because he is denying my vote because he is against my point. My points make perfect sense, and this is the second time he's like "uhh doesn't count". Like the other voters who contributed to this and said nothing significant and got theirs counted? Right. Y'all counted the vote of the guy that said erza crashed into the meteor and then sliced. As I said bye, stop tagging me.

Can y'all calm down? and again none of our votes matter unless u discussion member so we can agree and disagree all we want but it ain't gonna change anything. Other then @Raven, @Kep, @Dragon is there anymore discussion memebers we can ask?

You might want to take a break from this thread because you are obviously getting irritated. The point of a content revision is to debate, the fact that you are getting irritated by someone who's being civil and debating in a respectful manner is beyond my comprehension.

Anyways, we can see by their dialogue and the way she literally she charges into the meter that the sword is at her side during most of the "leap" that she most likely hit it when it was right in front of her. I'm honestly not to worried about it as its going to be confirmed shortly in the anime so. ;P

Screenshot (4)
Screenshot (5)
Screenshot (6)
Screenshot (1)
Screenshot (2

Yes as I have said it she was already aware of the meteor just like the fodders noticed it too so she was already preparing herself for it

Well Preparing within a 30 Second interval while your crippled is not the point, the point is she swung the sword faster than the Meteor, whether she prepared for it or not is irrelevant as she did do it, preparing for something doesn't negate the feat

That same guy, said I'm finding every reason to disagree, accusing me of being bias, ignored my vote 2 times. The point is, I'm actually debating points why I disagree, t'all Counted votes of ppl that have said far less. Even counted votes for the guy that said erza crashes into the meteor. And I explain, and I noticed my vote wasn't up there too, despite making it apparent I disagree, so I said I disagree again so nedge could see it. Then he just comes and "why do you disagree". He wants an upgrade cool, but you better ask these other ppl why they disagree when they haven't said anything of significance throughout. That's why I'm irritated. I argued enough, I wanted to make it apparent I disagree, and I'm being pressured to keep going when I don't want to and already have. Disagreeing doesn't equal invalid.

Agreed: 13 (DemonGodMitch, Captain Torch, Nedge1000, DragonEmperor23, 9TailAcno, KaiserReinhardt, AnonymousBlank, Cmue0312, Celestial Judge, RavenSupreme, TriforcePower1, 1997KD, IMadeThisOn8-1-2017)

Disagreed: 9 (BlackeJan, Sigurd Snake in The Eye, Real Cal Howard, Veloxt1r0kore, Damage3245, Wrath Of Itachi, Chibi14, Rin The Dragon Empress, VelvetAngelzz)

Neutral: 3 (Hst Master, AstralKing7, Dragonmasterxyz)

Since this is a CRT and votes do matter for an opinionatted scaling, the Agree side is winning, by a 4 vote higher difference, also I wanna get this settled, cause we're just going in circles

You clearly aren't understanding. This is the importance of context. If you look at her "leap" the sword is at her waist, meaning she was waiting for the exact moment to strike, (It being close to her for her to actually swing the sword). If she were to swing it before hand it would've been massively hypersonicish but the fact that she waiting for it to be within close range to her sword means it should lean toward the sub.

That would be like comparing Batman Dodging a bullet to Spiderman Dodging the bullet. Most likely batman would be reacting to the man pulling the trigger (while he is already meters away) first and then dodging it, most likely making it only hypersonicish, while as Spider-Man can wait until the bullet is inches away from his face and still dodge it making it Massively Hypersonic ish.

The Batman Example would be Erza already swinging the sword while the meter is ahead (Which isn't shown or inferred I don't know where you guys are getting that from).

And the Spider-Man example would be Erza being able to wait until the meteor is still close enough for her to hit it and still having enough reaction speed to hit it while it's so close.

Alright can someone else contact staff members, cause I'm tired, and am done for the night

For the love of almighty push....our votes don't matter!

@Celestial

"She was waiting for the exact moment"

So yes in a way u just agreed to what I've said. By saying that is like she was preparing herself to attack + idk why but u keep ignoring the fact that even fodders know that a meteor was coming down so yes she had all the time in the world to react

Well even humans can see Shooting Stars, and while they are fodder, they're wizards who have comparable speed to Happy who is Massively Hypersonic, so the argument that even fodders can react doesn't work because they are also really fast compared to us

BlackeJan

How? For her to hit it within meters away from her it would still be a Sub feat.

Just because you realize it's there doesn't take away from the feat. I (a human) can wait for a bullet to be literal inches from my face. Will I be able to dodge it because I am Massively Hypersonic? No. I am going to die.

Your logic doesn't make sense.

By your logic, if Luffy dodges a kick from Kizaru while he is inches in front of him its not light speed because with precog "He prepared for it". That makes no damn sense. That is a light speed reaction feat lmao.

Don't compare real life to anime cause that ain't gonna work and yes if Luffy dodges it at the last seconds with NO preparation then yes he should scale so no that logic ain't gonna work. She was literally having a dialogue about the meteor and she was there to prepare for the attack so she KNEW it was coming.

EDIT: do u know that when someone has a sword by their side in a "ready position" that means they are preparing to attack or on the defense so yes Erza had it by her side readying for it

@Demon

This is anime though so comparing it to real life won't work and no idk how the fodders have Mass. Hypersonic+ all of a sudden cause if that's the case then they shouldn't have that much of a problem keeping up with FT characters or other characters

Back