• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Fairy Tail Revisions (Just Speed Now)

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Alright so Captain Torch's Calc was Accepted

Calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Captain_Torch/Dragon_Slayer_Triple_Roar

The Mid-End was accepted so Pre-Timeskip Natsu and Everyone who scales to him becomes High 7-C, as well we should scale Post-First Timeskip Natsu to the full feat

so Pre-Timeskip Natsu is 139.45 Kilotons

and Post-First-Timeskip Natsu is 418.352 Kilotons

As well speed of the Top to God Tiers needs to be reconsidered

For One

Irene's Reaction Speed should be scaled to her Meteor's Speed since it is very unlikely she is unable to react to her own attack, I mean she is able to have complete thought processes before the meteor hits, I believe it's impossible to suggest she can't react to her own attack, as well August who would have the same Reaction Time as her, couldn't react to Gildarts at one point, when he outsped august's reaction for a second, meaning Gildarts speed scales to his Reaction, this is further backed by Jellal, who with Meteor was able to Outspeed Acnologia's Reactions for a brief time making his speed also scale to the meteor's speed, it also makes sense that Jellal's Meteor speed scales to the speed of an ACTUAL METEOR, which would mean him and everyone who scales to him and above would scale to the meteor's speed

So the High 6-C's and higher should scale to Sub-Relativistic due to being able to sometimes outspeed Characters Reactions who have Sub-Relativistic Reaction Time

Irene,august,larcade(zeref stated that he can defeat acnologia),jellal,laxus(comaprable to jellal)natsu,zeref,acnologia should scale to this feat(idk if other 4 drgon slayer( excluding wendy)should scale to this feat

The meteor comes from so high that she could have hypersonic reflexes and still react to it. No speed upgrade.

I got no problem with the AP upgrade tho.

Actually I'm talking about the meteor in atmosphere, not outside, so essentially the meteor's speed when it has already entered the atmosphere, and the meteor's speed at that point is still Sub-Relativistic

Why wouldn't it take Sub-Relativistic Reaction Time to React to a Sub Relativistic Attack

Because it was still from hundreds to thousands of kilometers away. It would need to be a couple meters to be sub-rel reactions.

9TailAcno said:
But it still moving at sub-rel speed?
So we are assuming that irene can summon a meteor at sub-rel speed but cant react to it K
Why would that be unbelievable to you?

Actually, Erza started performing her attack only when she was close range to the meteor, so theoretically she should get Sub-Rel reactions:

https://www.***********.net/fairy-tail/519/3

Damage3245 said:
9TailAcno said:
But it still moving at sub-rel speed?
So we are assuming that irene can summon a meteor at sub-rel speed but cant react to it K
Why would that be unbelievable to you?
Techniquely, Erza, with her broken bones, reacted it.

I agree w/ the AP so good one @Captain but the speed is a no since Gildarts had trouble w/ August and that would mean that a Dragon Irene would mop the floor w/ Gildarts. Also agreeing w/ what @Cal said to

BlackeJan said:
I agree w/ the AP so good one @Captain but the speed is a no since Gildarts had trouble w/ August and that would mean that a Dragon Irene would mop the floor w/ Gildarts. Also agreeing w/ what @Cal said to
Actually, that simply means that gildarts scales as well...

Erza reacted to the meteor at a decently close range while she was weakened, it likely scales to Irene, august and Everyone

BlackeJan said:
100% people disagree on it my dude. Not one person except @Capt agrees w/ it
Only 2-3 pep, other are agree on the speed feat, Its a normal or a mage to able to react and tank his/her own attack. Even top strongest wiki is accept that speed feat even it have people who dislike ft more than vs battle

BlackeJan said:
100% people disagree on it my dude. Not one person except @Capt agrees w/ it
If I agree with it, then it's not 100% anymore ;)

Anyways, most are neutral here. But the speed should be discussed.

@HsT

I just looked through ALL the comments....we all agree on the AP but speed majority disagreed on. The person I saw that was neutral (though as leaning on the no side) was @Dragon

@Captain

....alright for now I'll hold this L 😉

@Blacke

Acno agrees, Mitch agrees(obviously), I'm Neutral, Astral is neutral but leaning towards agreeing, Dragon Emp agrees,Nedge agrees,Kaiser agrees and now Blank agrees

Imade disagrees,You disagree,Cal Disagree, and Sigurd disagrees

^ That don't seem like majority

Back