• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Fairy Tail Revisions (Just Speed Now)

@blackjean, Zeref plan

• go back in time and reset it
  • save natsu and his family
  • kill acnologia before he get any power
(My scan if fan translate(that what we gt from manga app)
20181013 013459 rmedited

You guys are trying to ignore that problem right there so basically imma we are gonna go like this:

P1: "hey you need to be a DS/have DS magic to hurt a dragon right?"

Me: "yes"

P1: and Zeref isnt a DS and FH isn't DS magic right?"

Me: "Ok where are you getting at?!"

P1: "....If Erza can destroy the dragons Sema but needed help to hurt it then how does Zeref need FH to have a draw with Acnologia but he isn't a DS nor is FH DS magic?"

Me:......

That's literally what it is....PIS/Outlier hence PoF Erza shouldn't scale and y'all know that what I've just said is true

BlackeJan said:
@Demon

If that was the case then Zeref wouldn't need FT since his hax is death manipulation of it can "possibly" affect Acno so again yes that's PIS/Outlier right there since Zeref ain't a DF yet he's using FH to do damage to Acno

@Captn

Just like I told @Demon....since Dragon scales are tough yet Erza destoyed her Sema and couldn't hurt Dragon Irene by herself then PLEASE tell me how Zeref who isn't a DS need FH (which again ISNT DS magic) just to be able to have a "draw" cause hearing that, it means that Zeref needs FH to DAMAGE Acno but again he isn't DS but ErA one shotted Dragon Irene's Sema (that means she should be stronger then her) but needs Wendy's help....are you seeing what I'm saying?

You need DS magic to damage a dragon but Zeref needs FH to damage a dragon but that magic and himself ain't DS
You know the real reason why natsu scarf is able to save him from zeref death magic?

Blackman said:
You guys are trying to ignore that problem right there so basically imma we are gonna go like this:

P1: "hey you need to be a DS/have DS magic to hurt a dragon right?"

Me: "yes"

P1: and Zeref isnt a DS and FH isn't DS magic right?"

Me: "Ok where are you getting at?!"

P1: "....If Erza can destroy the dragons Sema but needed help to hurt it then how does Zeref need FH to have a draw with Acnologia but he isn't a DS nor is FH DS magic?"

Me:......

That's literally what it is....PIS/Outlier hence PoF Erza shouldn't scale and y'all know that what I've just said is true
You either didnt read my comment, or you didnt want to read my comment

Acnologia didnt born with dsm, he learn it, and zeref plan to kill him before acnologia learn dsm or turn into a dragon

@Blackejan

If Erza can destroy the dragons Sema but needed help to hurt it then how does Zeref need FH to have a draw with Acnologia but he isn't a DS nor is FH DS magic?"

Maybe because idk... He can reset himself forever and has unlimited magic, meaning he is undefeatable(inverse)?

You made some sense at first, but now you are just reaching. Not to mention the fact that he was planning to reset the timeline to beat Acnologia, and stood no other chance otherwise. Are you sure we are reading the same manga?

EDIT: Also, I think we are reaching the post limit on this thread

So we only have 50 comments left and we need to reach a conclusion the knowledgeable members have agreed in majority with the scaling, the only person arguing for the other side anymore is Blackejan, so are we gonna upgrade the speed anymore or not

@Demon

There are only 2 people who disagreed to this while 1 person agreed so no it's not "majority agreed" and you tried ignoring my argument

I have asked someone who is also a Discussion member to take a look at this since no one asked him and again DO NOT start the upgrade cause again 2 discussion memebers had disagreed while only 1 agree

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Agreed: 13 (DemonGodMitch, Captain Torch, Nedge1000, DragonEmperor23, 9TailAcno, KaiserReinhardt, AnonymousBlank, Cmue0312, Celestial Judge, RavenSupreme, TriforcePower1, 1997KD, IMadeThisOn8-1-2017)
Disagreed: 8 (BlackeJan, Sigurd Snake in The Eye, Real Cal Howard, Veloxt1r0kore, Damage3245, Wrath Of Itachi, Chibi14, Rin The Dragon Empress)

Neutral: 3 (Hst Master, AstralKing7, Dragonmasterxyz)
I never once agreed, why have you put me down as agreed? Seems pretty shady of you to do so.

I agree as well

@Blacke u should calm down cause the votes are taken into account when staff members aren't knowledgeable on the verse enough to make decisions. That's why we have the list

Agreed: 14 (DemonGodMitch, Captain Torch, Nedge1000, DragonEmperor23, 9TailAcno, KaiserReinhardt, AnonymousBlank, Cmue0312, Celestial Judge, RavenSupreme, TriforcePower1, 1997KD, AstralKing7,Ercosore)

Disagreed: 8 (BlackeJan, Sigurd Snake in The Eye, Real Cal Howard, Veloxt1r0kore, Damage3245, Wrath Of Itachi, Chibi14, Rin The Dragon Empress)

Neutral: 2 (Hst Master, Dragonmasterxyz)

If I fired a bullet at mach 2 that doesn't give me mach 2 reactions. Irene using DS doesn't give her mach 6,500 reactions. The only way it can be applied is if PoF Erza swings her arm faster than the meteor.

AstralKing7 said:
I agree as well

@Blacke u should calm down cause the votes are taken into account when staff members aren't knowledgeable on the verse enough to make decisions. That's why we have the list
No the only time votes counts are when discussion members say something hence why it doesn't matter if we say something since we have to persuade them to agree or disagree (that's literally how things work here. He only time we vote is for battle threads. Again only 2 discussion members disagreed while 1 disagreed and I contact another discussion member to give their opinion and AGAIN u don't have to be knowledgeable on something when you just have to look at it and give your opinion cause if that was the case then Kep-sama would had said something since he's been Jeremy longer then us both combined

P.S: I am calm trust me I don't get upset or mad u less someone does it to me first

EDIT: wait when did our votes now ever counted if

I disagree with the Erza meteor speed feat considering it looks very wonky and the panels imply that she's already on the meteor before she even swung her sword, which contradicts the whole speed thing entirely.

Also, why would post timeskip Natsu scale to the 3 dragon roar blow entirely? Nothing ever suggested that he was on par with all 3 dragon slayer's roars simultaneously unless there's a scan that says this.

Well, DF Sting and Rogues Unison Raid should be stronger than a Base Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy Unison Raid from the edolas arc, and Natsu completely overpowered that attack, so yeah, not to mention veryone else but you agreed to it

As for the Meteor Speed Feat, I think the best option is to wait for the anime for Clarification, which may take over a year but it's likely the best option, so we'll put this discussion on hold until then

umm, since when was that ever specified? Sting and Rogue never fought them nor do they even know how powerful they really are.

Well x784 Base Natsu is weaker than Max, who is weaker than Base Sting and Rogue individually by a wide Margin, and then Sting and Rogue go Dragon Force, which is a large amp and combine their powers into a super attack, and Natsu casually overpowered that, Scaling Post Timeskip natsu to 3x above his pre timeskip form makes a lot of sense

Well if ya think about it....the original calc we had for GMG Base Natsu Attack was Low 7-C and it overpowered Sting/Rogue while the Tripple Roar was High 7-C....well it doesn't matter to me about AP lvl buT I'll just go with what everyone feels like (thiugh my vote doesn't matter lol)

EDIT: we can worry about the AP lvl about another time but as of now let's focus on the speed. There is 1 more memebe that I've contacted...though even he answered he hasn't said anything on here yet

Theglassman12 said:
I disagree with the Erza meteor speed feat considering it looks very wonky and the panels imply that she's already on the meteor before she even swung her sword, which contradicts the whole speed thing entirely.
What do you mean by "she already on the meteor, before she even swung her sword" she land on meteor? She stand on meteor when it coming toward her? Like this
Screenshot 20181014-000941
Then you are wrong since she have only one hand to perform that feat, she cant stick on meteor(like spiderman)and then swing her sword. She swing her sword at right movement before the meteor collide with her. Inshort she jump with her hand, then summon a sword and then destroy the meteor, Erza had swung her sword centimeters before she hit the meteor.

the panels in that very page where she struck the meteor implied that she landed on the meteor already.

Wait hold on guys I have contacted another memeber so let's hold on since we are close to having to have this closed.

EDIT: I hope he comment on here....

@Dragon so either she's attacking the viewers of the chapter with her friendship power, or Mashima didn't draw that scene out correctly. OvO

I know the ovo means you're joking but if more of the page shows one style than the other that means that we use the one that's more common.

Once again, I think the best option is to wait for the anime for Clarification, which may take over a year but it's likely the best option, so we'll put this discussion on hold until then, we're running out of spce for comments anyway

Back