• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

Basil breathed out, the color returning to his face.

"...Traveling with a smaller group has its...own advantages. While eight would have been ideal, given the danger...it would be...a miracle, to obtain another competent walker on such short notice." He murmered. Gingerly, he clasped his hands, closing his eyes and muttering a few, unintelligible phrases, almost akin to a prayer.

Demiólke let out a breath, almost as if psyching herself up— she then stepped into the lift, taking a seat in a row of the back most seats. She released Blythe from her bubble and sat her next to herself, but kept her wrapped in thick ropes of crimson energy.

Demiólke let out a breath, almost as if psyching herself up— she then stepped into the lift, taking a seat in a row of the back most seats. She released Blythe from her bubble and sat her next to herself, but kept her wrapped in thick ropes of crimson energy.
"Ehhh~ Dem-" before she could ever say a word about being let out, she was wrapped again by the same ropes. Kinda nostalgic, but at the same time, sorta funny to have herself be wrapped and brought. Lazy ass.

"I can open the box and free you from these ropes right now, but you seem to be enjoying this. Perhaps a bit too much..."
No words. She's kinda behaving pretty well! And yes, she is enjoying it. Slight blush is visible on her face if you look closely.

(I was sleeping)

"I dont mind it smaller tbh ( ˘ ³˘)♥, main thing is that I dont want us to stall anymore. Guys, there are treasures to be had! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ"

Neltharion stepped onto the elevator, making sure to stay at the edge of it in case it failed, since she was not confident in all of the sparks and whatnot coming from it "I'm not too sure about this lift..." Neltharion muttered to herself

"Demiólke, what's our plan? Explore the first layer, loot it, and get the hell out? Loot and explore until one of us is too injured to go on without help? Inch our way through the dungeon?" Neltharion spoke to the team lead as she shifted to sit down again

"I like your positive attitude about all this"
"Trust is the key mister~"

Amalie, sensing that the group is restless and needs a bit of time to gather themselve, puts down Treasurebox❤️ and makes herself comfortable.

"Yknow, I may not look like much, but I have had my own fair share of experiences and adventures. And I would tots not have made it through them if I wasnt confident in myself and my experience. I dont think i'm doing something newsflash worthy when I say that Dungeon diving is a business you can't make if you dont have that yourself, unless youre a walking legend (^▽^). I am kinda a big deal, I have trust in myself and my experience. But said experience? It tells me that I cant predict any 1on1 scuffle with any of yall. And thats a good sign ✌(◕‿-)✌. So for this dive to succeed. Trust is needed, not only in myself, but in my dear gang here no? ( ̄ω ̄)".

She stands up again, slinging Treasurebox❤️ in a single fluid motion back onto her back.

"So how about we start trusting each other first? ( ˘ω˘ )☞♡☜( ˘ω˘ )"

"It seems good to me, I like to say, one who wants to venture into the unknown, has to mastered oneself, that's the first step every traveler needs to take. So trusting is good"

Demi rests her elbow against the edge of the lift, leaning her cheek into her marred hand.

"Forgive me if I ain't the most trustin' woman in the world..." Says Demi, "Disregarding all that garbage that just happened, we're all basically strangers. 'Pologies for being blunt, but don't expect me to lay my life down for ya. I'd expect it to be the same for yall..."

The pale woman she has tied up is likely an exception to this, but irregardless, it was clear Demiólke wasn't one to put her faith in people she didn't know.
Demiólke, what's our plan? Explore the first layer, loot it, and get the hell out? Loot and explore until one of us is too injured to go on without help? Inch our way through the dungeon?" Neltharion spoke to the team lead as she shifted to sit down again
"Since we've burned so much moonlight... basically the first thing you said, but a lot faster. If we lollygag, chances are the Dungeon'll close up on us, and we'll be trapped until tomorrow night..."

Demi rests her elbow against the edge of the lift, leaning her cheek into her marred hand.

"Forgive me if I ain't the most trustin' woman in the world..." Says Demi, "Disregarding all that garbage that just happened, we're all basically strangers. 'Pologies for being blunt, but don't expect me to lay my life down for ya. I'd expect it to be the same for yall..."

The pale woman she has tied up is likely an exception to this, but irregardless, it was clear Demiólke wasn't one to put her faith in people she didn't know.

"Since we've burned so much moonlight... basically the first thing you said, but a lot faster. If we lollygag, chances are the Dungeon'll close up on us, and we'll be trapped until tomorrow night..."
"All right, once we're down keep your eyes wide, asses covered, and follow me and Demiólke me because I can largely see through illusions and Demi because I think she has the most dungeoneering experience here." Neltharion immediately spoke, nodding and beginning to attempt to do the calculations in her head at how much time they've burned

"All right, once we're down keep your eyes wide, asses covered, and follow me and Demiólke me because I can largely see through illusions and Demi because I think she has the most dungeoneering experience here." Neltharion immediately spoke, nodding and beginning to attempt to do the calculations in her head at how much time they've burned
Blythe would've wanted to say something here, but being tied up and silenced, all she could do is make a wiggle and stay put until she's released. Glad someone finally enjoyed the silence without the occasional giggles from this mess of a woman.

"Alas! Honesty is tots cool~ Up to me to change your mind, Diving is a intimate thing after all (*^3^)/~♡"

"Intimate? That's... one way to see it?" Demi mutters under her breath. While the group is getting settled into the lift, the starry-eyed receptionist walks back into the Gate and stands next to the lift.

"Sorry for the wait!" She says, seemingly with renewed vigor and positivity. "We're about to send ya down! As I said before, as you descend, the ever-increasing Mana Density will put pressure on your body! Side-effects include extreme nausea, pain, convulsions, seizures, broken bones, ruptured organs, difficulty telling reality from un-reality, difficulty telling friend from foe, and... I think that might be it! Maybe."

"Intimate? That's... one way to see it?" Demi mutters under her breath. While the group is getting settled into the lift, the starry-eyed receptionist walks back into the Gate and stands next to the lift.

"Sorry for the wait!" She says, seemingly with renewed vigor and positivity. "We're about to send ya down! As I said before, as you descend, the ever-increasing Mana Density will put pressure on your body! Side-effects include extreme nausea, pain, convulsions, seizures, broken bones, ruptured organs, difficulty telling reality from un-reality, difficulty telling friend from foe, and... I think that might be it! Maybe."
"Mh? Hmhm~"

Mustering up the will to say something, Blythe would think of this as something for her to enjoy from. It won't be pleasant for her body to actually handle, but it's still, somehow- actually forget it...

“…Before we go.” Basil walked up to the party, gingerly leaning against the railing, his arms folded.

“I’m fine with…following the lead of miss…Demiolke, was it? But I have one request: If possible, I would like to minimize the…collateral damage caused by our exposition.”

The demoness glances at Basil, as the lift begins to shake and jitter. There is a loud "beeeeeep" sound that resounds from the machine every 3 or so seconds, as it prepares to activate.
“…Before we go.” Basil walked up to the party, gingerly leaning against the railing, his arms folded.

“I’m fine with…following the lead of miss…Demiolke, was it? But I have one request: If possible, I would like to minimize the…collateral damage caused by our exposition.”
"That's a big 'if possible', bud." She says, with a shrug. "Takin' care of the delicate environment's not really a priority..."

"That's a big 'if possible', bud." She says, with a shrug. "Takin' care of the delicate environment's not really a priority..."
Basil glanced at her for a moment, before slowly shaking his head.

“…Delicacy isn’t what I ask. I just wish to avoid wanton destruction when it is not warranted. Shows respect for the dungeon, and prevents any…inconvenient cave-ins…” He said.

"Yeah, yeah. Just get in a seat before this thing takes off without ya." She says dismissively.

“…Delicacy isn’t what I ask. I just wish to avoid wanton destruction when it is not warranted. Shows respect for the dungeon, and prevents any…inconvenient cave-ins…” He said.
"'fraid this one isnt delicate enough to allow get the velvet glows out (´ -)(´- ). Its adorbs that you care for that though (⋆❛ ہ ❛⋆)"

"Yeah, yeah. Just get in a seat before this thing takes off without ya." She says dismissively.
Basil’s eyes hardened ever so slightly. He opened his mouth, almost as if to speak, before taking a breath.

“…Right. We’ve doddled enough on the surface.” He said flatly. He took a seat at the far end of the lift, wiping his glasses with a sleeve.

"'fraid this one isnt delicate enough to allow get the velvet glows out (´ -)(´-). Its adorbs that you care for that though (⋆❛ ہ ❛⋆)"
“Erm…alright then. Just…be mindful, is all…” Basil said, glancing over at the strange woman.

"Yeah uh... Basil you are not gonna like me since the earth is my shield..." Neltharion bantered a little, though she was quietly worried about the side effects

Dakath turned towards Basil and gave him a quick nod. "Understood, and noted. Though, if it makes you feel any better, I never miss a shot, so don't worry too much about me!" he bragged, smirking a bit.

Dakath turned towards Basil and gave him a quick nod. "Understood, and noted. Though, if it makes you feel any better, I never miss a shot, so don't worry too much about me!" he bragged, smirking a bit.
"Shfu mgch fr a fbrthgus brggrt (So much for a fliratious braggart)" Blythe would try to insult through her muffled state.

"Welp! I'd say it was nice getting to meet you all, but really? It wasn't!" Says the starry-eyed receptionist, "And, Ms. Neltharion? My name is Azara."

The lift begins to slowly move down into the pit, and the receptionist leaves some final words for the party. "Good luck! You're gonna need a lot of it."

And after a few moments, the receptionist gets further and further away from view, until she's no longer in sight at all. Whatever light that was piercing into the shallowest recesses of the giant pit begins to slowly fade away, little by little, until there is no light at all. The only sounds to occupy the adventurers are the sounds of the lift scraping against the railing, the sound of ocean water violently cascading down into the void beneath, and the wind.

But soon, the sound of water starts to fade.

Soon, the sound of wind starts to fade.

The lift still makes its broken creaking noises, but that's it.

There is only darkness.

Complete, total darkness.

"I... guess it has its charms?" Demi can be heard tapping her feet against the floor of the lift. The light produced by Eldrian lights up not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the expanse of blackness, which extends for thousands of miles.

"Any side-effects so far? I don't think we've gone that deep.."

"I... guess it has its charms?" Demi can be heard tapping her feet against the floor of the lift. The light produced by Eldrian lights up not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the expanse of blackness, which extends for thousands of miles.
"Unfff~ Unff~!" Blythe attempts moving and inching towards Demi for more closure while she is speaking.

Back