• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Minor Class Y LS Revision for the Angels

Is it fine to apply now? Since the calc is accepted, uncontroversial and the ratings are already in the profiles

Why would every angel scale to this? Do we know if they're comparable
Uh yeah, all Angels are trained to be at the level they are so they could be attendents for the Gods of Destruction

Weaker Angels such as Merus are only in training and are not full-fledged Angels

Yeah, but we don't know if all the angels get the same amount stronger and become equal to Whis
I mean, the fact of the matter is that an Angel, Vados, was able to do this quite casually. As far as I remember, no one Angel is said to be significantly stronger or weaker than the other aside from Grand Priest for obvious reasons. It's pretty easy to scale the feat to the other Angels.

but this is Vados feats, so, also Grand Priest collected these Ball off-screen
Yeah, so scale it to Vados and grand priest

I mean, the fact of the matter is that an Angel, Vados, was able to do this quite casually. As far as I remember, no one Angel is said to be significantly stronger or weaker than the other aside from Grand Priest for obvious reasons. It's pretty easy to scale the feat to the other Angels.
No angel is also said to be equal to each other

No angel is also said to be equal to each other
Reverse burden of proof, we already know that each Angel is above their respective God of Destruction, and with no statements or rankings in terms of strength for both GoDs and Angels, it takes less assumptions to say that the Angels are closely equal to each other.

Reverse burden of proof, we already know that each Angel is above their respective God of Destruction, and with no statements or rankings in terms of strength for both GoDs and Angels, it takes less assumptions to say that the Angels are closely equal to each other.
No, it takes more assumptions to say they're all closely equal to each other just because they were equal at one point of time

No, it takes more assumptions to say they're all closely equal to each other just because they were equal at one point of time
I think they would have told use if they some were vastly inferior to others, especially since they had no problem telling use that the Grand Priest was above them, but I see your point. If anything, Grand Priest should scale, Whis should as well, and the other Angels could get a "possibly" for their rating.

Why should Whis scale? IMO he should get a "possibly" rating too.
Whis is believed to be comparable to Vados. Iirc she made a comment about being stronger than him but Whis said that was a long time ago, which insinuates that he thinks he's comparable to her. I could be wrong, I wasn't watched Super in a while.

All Angels should also be comparable. All of them have the exact same roles of training the gods of destruction and attend them

Whis is believed to be comparable to Vados. Iirc she made a comment about being stronger than him but Whis said that was a long time ago, which insinuates that he thinks he's comparable to her. I could be wrong, I wasn't watched Super in a while.
Yep, that's definitely the convo that happened.

All Angels should also be comparable. All of them have the exact same roles of training the gods of destruction and attend them
They're plenty of fictional characters that have the same cosmological roles as gods but have incredibly wide range of stats for this to be a tolerable prerequisite though.
I'm fine with this, then:
I think they would have told use if they some were vastly inferior to others, especially since they had no problem telling use that the Grand Priest was above them, but I see your point. If anything, Grand Priest should scale, Whis should as well, and the other Angels could get a "possibly" for their rating.

Back