• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small addition to Grand Priest and angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

The energy of destruction was permeating everywhere in the arena, it turned everything purple and Daishinkan was in the middle and remaining unaffected by the energy of destruction.

Daishinkan was witnessing the entire scene without being affected by the energy of passive destruction that the gods show when fighting and was not being affected

It is also shown that Vados and Whis can also resist without leaving the place, so they must also receive resistance to EE (note that Goku and Vegeta leave the place so as not to be affected by the energies of the two who were erasing the objects and were the same thing happens that happens when hakai is used)

Furthermore, every time Beerus demonstrates his hakai, he shows his energy filling his entire body, as happened with Toppo in the tournament of power and Gods of Destruction demonstrating this as well.

Furthermore, we have irrefutable proof, the angel herself mentions that she trained Toppo as a candidate for God of destruction, who in turn has already demonstrated knowledge of hakai ( episódio 125 )

Or we can simply highlight that because they are superior to the Gods of destruction, everyone can resist such an ability, since you need resistance to not be affected by the energy of destruction.

Agree: @LordGriffin1000, @LephyrTheRevanchist

Neutral: @DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree:

Last edited:
They seemed to be fighting normally though and without using the EoD in contrast to Champa and Beerus and that is evident given everything was broken apart and not erased. So disagree for now.

The fact their aura was present doesn't signify EoD usage but any kind of power usage.

EoD= Energy of Destruction

They seemed to be fighting normally though and without using the EoD in contrast to Champa and Beerus and that is evident given everything was broken apart and not erased. So disagree for now.

The fact their aura was present doesn't signify EoD usage but any kind of power usage.

EoD= Energy of Destruction
I disagree with this, since the entire tournament of power arena was clearly made to resist certain attacks, it is no wonder that it is declared to have the most absurd resistance in the entire Universe, furthermore, when Gods fight, their energy of destruction fills the entire location and affects objects.

I disagree with this, since the entire tournament of power arena was clearly made to resist certain attacks, it is no wonder that it is declared to have the most absurd resistance in the entire Universe, furthermore, when Gods fight, their energy of destruction fills the entire location and affects objects.
But no objects were affected. Also the material can resist damage not erasure.
Wouldn't angel by default have resistance to ee since they are superior to g.o.d otherwise beerus would literally kill whis
That is a better conclusion, but that is assuming Beerus would try to kill Whis which would anger GP and Zeno.

But you're wrong that it wasn't, where their energy hit the whole arena was shattered, besides it was an arena built by the Daishinkan to withstand even certain attacks, It doesn't make much difference, since their energies were released during the fight, anyone who has witnessed such a fight up close would not be able to resist.
That is a better conclusion, but that is assuming Beerus would try to kill Whis which would anger GP and Zeno.
What ? You can't deny that Vados and Whis were in the middle of Beerus and Champa's fight, then no, this clearly demonstrated that they can resist.

Oh yeah that seems fair to apply. Goku and Vegeta were running away, while Vados and Whis didn't care which would mean erasure by the Gods is useless.
Exactly, Whis and Vados were there without being affected by any ability, I believe Daishinkan can climb, although he witnessed such a fight up close without even making a face.

Did Hakai ever bypass 17’s barrier? Because if so you could make the evidence for Toppo did although I do agree with this because you quite clearly see them admitting destruction aura

You do know that even gp doesn't have resistance to ee beerus can literally kill him to and goku and vegeta having resistance to hakai and whis who is superior to them in every way doesn't have it just seems wrong

Did Hakai ever bypass 17’s barrier? Because if so you could make the evidence for Toppo did although I do agree with this because you quite clearly see them admitting destruction aura
I believe that Android 17 must resist through barriers

The energy of destruction was permeating everywhere in the arena
Literally a stylistic choice.

The stage itself can be damaged by an ordinary energy blast but is immune to the Power of Destruction? Kachi Katchin is only stated to be "the strongest metal in the world", not "the metal that can withstand any and everything".

Are the Supreme Kai resistant, too? They "turned" purple, too.

Ignoring that, a God of Destruction's aura is purple. Like, that is their color. Does Super Saiyan God Goku from the Battle of Gods Saga receive Resistance, too? He directly exchanged blows with Beerus, and against Beerus's purple aura, which is clearly indicative of the Energy of Destruction.
Yes, their Energy of Destruction selectively targeted only the floor and only weakened its stability.

Of course, Null, as if they were stupid to kill themselves, kill all Kaioshins and you will be killing the Gods of destruction themselves, the energy wasn't affecting there, it was all focused on arena.

The funny thing is that you didn't see that the ground itself was being erased by the energy itself, close your eyes to the facts and consider it as just nothing 🙂 (we already see hakai doing the same thing with objects, there's no point denying )

Of course, of course, your words are as real as the energy of destruction rewarding Toppo being equal to the Gods of destruction

The hakai had not been established in the battle of the Gods, it showed no signs of any demonstration and explanation about the energy

Last edited:
I'm a bit unsure but the fact that Goku and Vegeta start backing up as the wave of energy starts to approach them while Whis and Vados simply let the energy pass by them would insinuate that the aura radiating off the floor was going to affect them. I can see a possible resistance from this showing in my opinion.

I'm a bit unsure but the fact that Goku and Vegeta start backing up as the wave of energy starts to approach them while Whis and Vados simply let the energy pass by them would insinuate that the aura radiating off the floor was going to affect them. I can see a possible resistance from this showing in my opinion.
Thank you very much for your attention

I mean the fact that Angel's are consider superior to g.o.d and they teach them hakai should already grant them resistance

That's my view as well. The fact that the table is affected and then it seems to affect anything touching within the zone makes sense considering Goku and Vegeta going away.
I'm unsure about this.
What do you feel about what I said?

Angels being superior to their GoDs and being able to one tap them back in line should already.... beyond all doubt....show that the EE of the GoDS mean nothing here.

And the GP literally makes Beerus sweat bullets with just a glare,

Yet in this wiki, if you out Beerus against Whis or the go, he literally oneshots. If angels are superior to the GoDs, they are resistant to their hakai.

Also, isnt this also proof of then not giving two cents about the hakai effect?

I don’t think the Grand Priest example is a very good one. Although, for the Whis and Vados one we can see them unaffected by the Energy of Destruction, so I’m fine with them getting it for that reason. I’m pretty sure we already accept Whis and Vados were unaffected by the aura, but for some reason it looks like they didn’t get resistance to everything.

While that's a bad depiction of Hakai the one you show plain isn't Hakai at all. Just a regular ki attack. Most similar to Nappa's.

Shouldn't the angels and grand priest already have a resistance to EE? At least destruction energy, for scaling above goku who resisted it. This reminds me of the toppo vs jiren debates lol.

Shouldn't the angels and grand priest already have a resistance to EE? At least destruction energy, for scaling above goku who resisted it. This reminds me of the toppo vs jiren debates lol.
I think this should already be automatic, since the angels teach their own EE to the Gods.

While that's a bad depiction of Hakai the one you show plain isn't Hakai at all. Just a regular ki attack. Most similar to Nappa's.
It's quite similar to what he did here (not sure if this was in the anime or movie only), exact same movements and outcome. Plus Beerus has always use hakai to destroy whatever celestial body or person he wanted. This was done in the first episode too, where the consistent hakai destruction pattern wasn't fleshed out yet, but anyway

Shouldn't the angels and grand priest already have a resistance to EE? At least destruction energy, for scaling above goku who resisted it.
I was surprised they don't tbh, angels already were unaffected by Beerus and Champa 's passive destruction Wave. Plus then being explicitly more powerful then their GoDs mean they're resistant.
This reminds me of the toppo vs jiren debates lol.
This would probably be as big a stomp as Beerus vs GP.....for the weaker guy,

Wouldn't angels by default have resistance to ee since they are superior to g.o.d otherwise beerus would literally kill whis
being superior in power doesn't give you resistance to Hax, hax ignore stats in the first place, and if strenght limits the hax, then it is a weakness of said hax

Anyway, for the thread, i think that using the clip from the First Beerus VS Champa fight could work as Whis and Vados weren't affected by it

being superior in power doesn't give you resistance to Hax, hax ignore stats in the first place, and if strenght limits the hax, then it is a weakness of said hax

Anyway, for the thread, i think that using the clip from the First Beerus VS Champa fight could work as Whis and Vados weren't affected by it
Was this not what happened with jiren? For so long jiren didn't have resistance to EE. So for a while, toppo could beat jiren 😭

Was this not what happened with jiren? For so long jiren didn't have resistance to EE. So for a while, toppo could beat jiren 😭
Jiren would have to be able to bypass the aura of a G.o.D to be able to beat FP Toppo or Belmod, so no it’s not the same thing. Anyways, if this gets accepted we currently scale the angels abilities and resistances to the GP, so it doesn’t matter.

Jiren would have to be able to bypass the aura of a G.o.D to be able to beat FP Toppo or Belmod, so no it’s not the same thing. Anyways, if this gets accepted we currently scale the angels abilities and resistances to the GP, so it doesn’t matter.
Okay but beerus is literally afraid of the GP as shown multiple times. SO if beerus were to fight GP, would GP not be able to bypass the EE?

So whis and vados have a resistance, but GP doesn't? Okay then.
1 none of them do currently

2 instead of trying to do a "got ya" with me, you could just say the reasoning so that we can move, i already said why i think they should have tho, so not really a must, unless you have further reasoning that is

This is literally the same case as the angels and GP as well

GoDs are fodder to them, literally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back