• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 63: I'm officially a D*ck and welp time limits are a thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the manga anyone who is strong enough can use hakai by concentrating all of their Chakra into their hand.

One of the reasons, why I don't like super Saiyan Blue is that it appears as if, it doesn't have the Regenerationn factor that God had. Which I really liked considering that Goku had to 3 times over necessary level of his opponents. Because they could regenerate so when he got SSG it inverted that, so for once a transformation yield a tangible advantage/ability over stat boosts.

So honestly I'm disappointed by MUI, considering that Jiren is basically no-selling its unique property; of divine dodging. Wished it was intuition/seeing some seconds into the future. (not that, its useful considering everyone Goku's fights against is lightspeed, or would that be an incredible advantage considering how many moves an enemy could make the faster they are?!)

I mean, jiren no selling its ability is to be expected. We know the hakaishins have some form of UI, and we know jiren (before he broke his limits) could not be defeated by someone who is a hakaishin.

LordWhis said:
Only beerus has ui.
Not likely. Beerus has been the only one to show it, but UI has always been refered to as "the state of the gods". Its just that hakaishins have a hard time accessing it (as whis has stated multiple times" which beerus proved in the manga ad he achieved it for like 5 seconds, and a very sloppy one too. Beerus isnt special, he is just 1 of 12 hakaishins.

I thought the GoD fight clearly showed that only Beerus has access to it.

It is even stated to be rare among GoDs and Angels.

Beerus is definitely special as he was more than a match for all the other GoDs at the same time and was capable of killing 5 with a single blast.

Beerus was stated to be 75% of an angel (Whis) on one occasion.

Beerus isn't even close to a match for all the other GoDs at the same time, Quitela alone can take him.

@Jobbo

Quitela and Beerus are still superior to Champa or Sidra level GoDs in the manga (which you are talking about).

Goku was also surprised that the Other GoDs were alive from Beerus' blast, and then Geene says Sidra saved him with his barrier.

The fact that he also dodged 4 GoDs effortlessly is also a good example. He might have been using a limited version of UI, but UI is just instinctive, it doesn't allow him to dodge everything.

At the end of it he also managed to knock out that elephant guy.

@Jobbo:

Manga Beerus stomped Champa in less time than any of the other GoDs could even react.

He also broke out of robot GoDs bear hug sonfast that none of the other GoDs could even perceive.

Fhfhghghg said:
Goku was also surprised that the Other GoDs were alive from Beerus' blast, and then Geene says Sidra saved him with his barrier.
Not just Goku, even whis and the other angels were not expecting them to survive.

Episode 131 is around the corner... I'm going to prepare myself for the finale... Pizza party and everything !

Anyways.... This is going to be interesting. I wonder who wins ? [ I KNOW who wins... Just trying to avoid spoiling anyone who doesn't know... ]

...That fusion would be *sooo* ugly. If the gods are good (and they're not), Freeza and 17 will amount to more than just simple cannon fodder against this weakened Jiren with only 30 seconds left in-tournament.

...For ****'s sake, I know he's an irredeemable villain and all, but Freeza should get some kind of major moment here, IMO. >_> He's done nothing but fail spectacularly since Mecha-Freeza. >_>

You could say he had his moments when he briefly proved that he could (literally) out-shine SSBlue in the RoF movie/arc, and when he absolutely dominated most of the main cast throughout Namek, but... If Toei just made us sit through that super huge Namek Saga Goku v. Freeza callback that was episode 130, Freeza ought to cripple Jiren, just for the lulz.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Episode 131 is around the corner... I'm going to prepare myself for the finale... Pizza party and everything !
Anyways.... This is going to be interesting. I wonder who wins ? [ I KNOW who wins... Just trying to avoid spoiling anyone who doesn't know... ]
Welp. Me too. Although I'm still very mich looking forward to the finale.

The VA comments certainly seemed to have spoiled the finale, but they may have been misleading us.

LordWhis said:
Still praying and hoping for Andrieza 17.

@seed: Don't tell me if I'm wrong or right.
Could always go with how Android fusions are treated in Fusions

"Android Frieza 17" ovo

I'm sorry but no Toyotaro is not going to change the vision he, Toriyama and all the others involved with the series have in mind just to satisfy some random English strangers online.

I'd suggest to not harass writers online (which has been an issue of this site before) or waste time spamming the comments.

Toyotaro gets thousands of notifications on Twitter. He isn't going to sift through all them, translate some English comments, go "Hey this stranger wants me to change the entire cosmology of the Dragon Ball series. I outta go do that!" and Toriyama and the rest of the people he deals with will have no problem with that.

You're of course free to make suggestions in a non harassing way but I wouldn't get my hopes up that anything is actually going to come from.

Also even if he did everyone knows that nothing in the manga ever gets remotely acknowledged here ovo

no you don't understand this has nothing to do about changing the dragonball cosmology.we don't have to get them to do it for the manga or anime. we can tell them to put these ideas on the upcoming dragonball xenoverse 3 game for example(i mean their most likely will be a release for it in the future or at least something similar).there is a high chance of them listening to us when it comes to the games i think...

we might at least give it a try

I am fairly sure Toyotaro has little to no influence over the video games.

And again, what reason is there to belive he'll find the comments in the first place, bother translating them, and bother changing whichever series it is to satisfy a few random strangers out of the literally thousands of suggests he and others ignore as if they don't even exist?

Of course you and others can go ahead but I don't want people getting their hopes up.

he won't translate them...we can just translate our comments ourselves into japanese by getting a japanese speaker to do it for example...those are no problems.no he does has some influence over the video games iirc,even if he won't for video game ,he can do it for manga then...

you guys are so negative.do you know the law of attraction???if you guys are positive maybe we could get it to happen...

And again what likelihood is he going to find these tweets out of the thousands of notifications he gets which he probably doesn't check anywhere near all of them due to his very busy schedule and life? Or that he'll like the idea, care about the idea, and go through the hoops to follow through with this idea? Or that Toriyama, Toei, the people behind the games, etc. will also care enough about this obscure tweet's idea.

Toyotaro has no involvement in Xenoverse. And I thought you just said you weren't going to try to get him to do it for the manga.

If Toyotaro and Toriyama cared so much about what fans request online why haven't Broly and Bardock returned in canon yet?

What's negative is someone getting their hopes up over an impossible fantasy and getting sorely disappointed as a result. I want to make sure no one ends up feeling that way.

Law of Attraction apparently gives no ***** about the millions of people who were absolutely positive they'd win the lottery. Or those who were absolutely positive they would not die of what eventually killed them.

I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude. But I want to act a little realistic. You are of course free to comment and see what happens. If your suggestion actually does make it into the series than great and I'd be extremely happy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back