• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 63: I'm officially a D*ck and welp time limits are a thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukama said:
But now Goku can master Ultra Instinct. The only explanation could be if Yamoshi's been doing some insane afterlife training.
Thousands of years of push ups, sit ups, and plenty of juice can make Yamoshi master Ultra Instinct.

He had more than 50 years at the very least (likely hundreds since he was the Super Saiyan of legend). Many headcanons can take place in that time.

A better question to ask is why he'd be green?

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Unpopular opinion, but I don't really like the art style in the trailer.
Don't worry. I really don't either.

I was hoping the movie would look like BoG or RoF. Although it's only one part of the movie, so there's hope.

Based on my and a few other Youtuber/ Youtube commentators opinions: He may very well be a lot stronger than I thought: The quote " The Battle to be the strongest begins ".... What ? Shouldn't he already be stronger , unless this guy proves to be more of a threat to that title than anyone Goku has fought previously ( Yes, including LB Jiren ). Also Toriyama stated the man Goku was fighting / his rival was going to be MIGHTY ( very strong ). So, he definitely is not going to be defeated easily by Goku. I have a few theories:

- Goku wishes for all the Universes to return, but such a vague wish includes Universes 13-18. The Saiyan is from one of those universes. - Goku wishes for the strongest Saiyan that ever existed to be on Earth so he can fight him. - He wishes for the strongest mortal to fight. The possibilities are endless.

We don't know if he can acces the form again? Sounds stupid because its a contradiction of MASTERING UI but maybe this would be the reason the new villain/opponent stands a stand? The storytelling of this new movie could go about MUI.

I meant to comment on this before but forgot to. In the trailer for the upcoming movie, it said "Earth has Goku". I wonder if this means they're gonna go back to portraying Goku as more heroic like how they did in Z and Dragon Ball instead of more as a fighting junky like in Super. I'd like that if that's what they do.

Pannaliciour said:
Ssr4vegito said:
I hope the new character has some hax
Why do you hope that? In the end power level > hax in dragon world. It would again be meaningless.
But not here in VS Battles wiki. Because here, hax reign supreme, which is why Goku gets stomped by many relatively weak characters here; it is because they have a lot of hax.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Pannaliciour said:
Ssr4vegito said:
I hope the new character has some hax
Why do you hope that? In the end power level > hax in dragon world. It would again be meaningless.
But not here in VS Battles wiki. Because here, hax reign supreme, which is why Goku gets stomped by many relatively weak characters here; it is because they have a lot of hax.
I think the first person is hoping the new fighter has a lot of hax, as to further back up the idea that power > hax in Dragon Ball.

Knowing how db movies are rethreads of anime,

Goku probably fights Yamoshi in uio, puts up a good fight but is beaten and then remembers all of his friends and unlocks mui and wrecks him.

I have a question about how transformations like ssbe and ui work.

Do they automatically raise you 1 dimensional level ?

Since, they were able to turn 3 dimensional beings into 4 dimensional beings, would they be able to turn beings who are already 4 dimensional into 5-D beings ?

LordWhis said:
I have a question about how transformations like ssbe and ui work.
Do they automatically raise you 1 dimensional level ?

Since, they were able to turn 3 dimensional beings into 4 dimensional beings, would they be able to turn beings who are already 4 dimensional into 5-D beings ?
This has been asked before in another thread--the answer is no. MUI and SSBE are Low 2-C power-ups--applied to Low 2-C beings like Kefla, the answer is still a Low 2-C being, just a grade or two of infinity higher than they were previously.

@LordWhis

The answer is no. UI and SSBE merely gave them 4-D power. They are not 4-D beings themselves. And they have 4-D powers because they are stronger than Infinite Zamasu, a 4-D being. Before they got the forms they were already 3-A, which is the highest level of 3-D power.

EDIT: Ninja'd

LordWhis said:
I personally prefer combat freak goku, he has more character than a generic hero/ superman-esque type.
I prefer a balance of both, which is more like how he was in Z. He loved fighting, but he had enough sense to put other priorities first.

He doesn't have to be like Superman. I just want him to be more mature, while also being a man who loves to follow his passion.

@meleenium: yeah, I guess a balance would be nice.

But I can't say I didn't love the Goku is an idiot who only cares about fighting joke from BoG.

Goku will be next GoD candidate of U7.

Im calling it.

Next arc: Goku learns Hakai energy.

Now we just need Mastered Ultra Instinct Super Saiyans 1-3, MUI God, MUI Blue, MUI Blue Kaioken, MUI Kaioken x20, Mastered Ultra Instinct Omen and Mastered Ultra Instinct God Mastered Ultra Instinct.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Now we just need Mastered Ultra Instinct Super Saiyans 1-3, MUI God, MUI Blue, MUI Blue Kaioken, MUI Kaioken x20 and Mastered Ultra Instinct God Mastered Ultra Instinct.
I think you missed Golden Mastered UI Rosé Blue God

You mean half a minute. Because too stronk for the fusion

Then kefla lasts two hours in Super MUI Berserk.

So we have the new saiyan for the 20th movie and the new saiyan from the upcoming mobile game....

and people said Dragon Ball would be dead after Super

Hst master said:
So we have the new saiyan for the 20th movie and the new saiyan from the upcoming mobile game....
and people said Dragon Ball would be dead after Super
Whoever said that he doesn't think at all. DB is at its peak now and sales seem to go well in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back