• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 62: I'm still on a streak and Goku is likely to get jobbered again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma make the thread for the last episode ovo

I haven't made a single thread so far :(

I wanna make one for the last episode

Picture fake man.

Pillar would be only one opposed three ya have there man.

Ya had me man almostexcept my dbz and keen eyesight helped me deduce the trickery ya pulled my man.

The Dragon Ball Super movie this time will be the next story in the series currently airing on TV. It will be an episode after catching our breath from the climax of the Tournament of Power with the universe's existence on the line; with content that will give a little better understanding about Freeza and the Saiyans, which I hadn't properly depicted up till now; and leading to a mighty foe saved for the occasion, which I think has it shaping up to be a really enjoyable story.

So DBS will end of cliffhanger

Completely biased here, but I want Freeza to nearly mortally wound an exhausted Jiren, stomp on the wound and twist his heel, and kick him off. >_>

Aceraspire said:
The Dragon Ball Super movie this time will be the next story in the series currently airing on TV. It will be an episode after catching our breath from the climax of the Tournament of Power with the universe's existence on the line; with content that will give a little better understanding about Freeza and the Saiyans, which I hadn't properly depicted up till now; and leading to a mighty foe saved for the occasion, which I think has it shaping up to be a really enjoyable story.

So DBS will end of cliffhanger
Nope. Nothing there indicates a cliff hanger.

The fact that the new movie will continue where episode 131 left off, I'm actually a lot less pissed that MUI Goku loses. However, I do not want the anime to end of a cliffhanger. If even a week seems like an eternity, imagine 8 months. It'll feel like millions of years.

It would be completely stupid if Frieza doesn't get the wish. Well atleast he could get revived with the earth dragonballs

>New movie will be about Frieza

Surely, this will have nooooothing to do with Frieza winning the Tournament of Power and getting the wish. :skully

I'm calling it folks, get ready for it.

"Atarashii Zenou, FURIIZA-SAMA!"

same taking with a grain of salt but at least a little hopeful

Matthew Schroeder said:
Surely, this will have nooooothing to do with Frieza winning the Tournament of Power and getting the wish. :skully

New(?) , Precious(?) Zeno, Frieza sama? what?

Matthew Schroeder said:

The Dragon Ball Super movie this time will be the next story in the series currently airing on TV. It will be an episode after catching our breath from the climax of the Tournament of Power with the universe's existence on the line; with content that will give a little better understanding about Freeza and the Saiyans, which I hadn't properly depicted up till now; and leading to a mighty foe saved for the occasion, which I think has it shaping up to be a really enjoyable story. As with 2013's Battle of Gods and the last outing Resurrection 'F', I've written the story myself, and I've had the privilege of drawing lots of design illustrations as well. The fact is, while I'm just as busy as ever, as long as I'm not doing a serial, I have plenty of free time to think about the animated version, which I was completely hands-off about before. (laughs) So please look forward to it! Now then, the animated version on TV will be ending for the time being, but the very popular Dragon Ball Super comic drawn by Toyotaro (on sale now up through volume 5!) will keep on going as-is. I think there will also be story developments different from the TV show and the movie, so please look forward to that as well. I will be, too! ―Akira Toriyama

The new moview will have a foe Tori has not used yet but saved for this occassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back