• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 74: Broly Hype is unstoppable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at the very least SS Goku and Ikari Broly should be Low 2-C then. That scene where he buffed up before facing Goku must have been where he went Low 2-C.

Yeah Post-UI/Broly Saga SS1 and up Goku is now Low 2-C since he's been shown to hold his own against Wrath Broly better than Broly Saga SSG Vegeta did in Base. Which means Base Goku >= SSG Vegeta and therefore his SS1 should be >= SSB Vegeta who scales to Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku who is Low 2-C.

Ryukama said:
I'm much more surprised with how high Fist of the North Star is. I know it's an iconic series but I never imagined it being that much of a cash cow. I mean it's higher than One Piece, Simpsons, Spongebob and Call of Duty.
It's mainly due to pachinko sales.

Peter1129 said:
I mean it's consistent with what happened at the end of the ToP when a heavily weakened Post-UI Base Goku is stronger than Frieza and 17 a Pre-UIS SSB lvl and Pre-UIS SSBKK Lvl character respectively.
No, it was rejected in the CRT pertaining to that matter and I would appreciate if you stop using that as evidence for scaling any character.

The real cal howard said:
Broly's only behind Mewtwo and Spirited Away in best selling anime movies here in America. Good job, you LSSJ.
AFAIK, Broly's behind Mewtwo and Pokemon 2000. Not Spirited Away.

I was talking about the end of ToP, not the Broly movie.

If Goku is depicted to fair better against Broly in the novel too, then I can accept it. But even then, it isn't like Vegeta got the chance to go all out in his SSG, he was interrupted before he was pushed.

You can argue that Goku is at least several times stronger than Broly anyways. Considering Vegeta skipped from Super Saiyan to God instantly instead of using Super Saiyan 2, which is officially 100x but logically a few hundred times base.

Someone had the translate novel but yeah....if it's indeed true of what happened in the novel then it can't be wrong too at the end of ToP. I mean everyone was weakened but Goku could still be stronger then the other 2. Well I can see the Vegeta argument but even he said in the movie he hopes Goku had a senzu cause it was going to be really tough for him

Gogeta is still no match for UI Shaggy

Tumblr ply3zordc21wt43j1 540

They could survive under lava, sure. I don't know about breathe though.

At least it kills that stupid argument that Goku couldn't survive lava though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back