• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 74: Broly Hype is unstoppable

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently a 720p version of the full Broly movie both sub and dub has been leaked. A bunch of high quality clips of the movie on YouTube.

Seeing Broly just get pummeled with energy blast after energy blast to the point where you can tell he was breaking was incredible.

I was really hoping that Broly would walk through the blast to pay homage to that iconic scene of DBZ Broly walking through Goku's kamehameha but I guess the way things turned out makes more sense.

Also back in the Saiyan Saga they should've asked Shenron to teleport Vegeta and Nappa far from Earth instead lol

Ryukama said:
I was really hoping that Broly would walk through the blast to pay homage to that iconic scene of DBZ Broly walking through Goku's kamehameha but I guess the way things turned out makes more sense.
Also they should've asked Shenron to teleport Vegeta and Nappa far from earth instead lol
They would so be ****** if Broly adapted to the point where Gogeta Blue wasn't enough to defeat Broly.

Now that you mention it if they wished Vegeta and Nappa really far away ( like say to the other side of the universe for the lulz) they'd have all the time in the world to train to prepare

Js250476 said:
Now that you mention it if they wished Vegeta and Nappa really far away ( like say to the other side of the universe for the lulz) they'd have all the time in the world to train to prepare
Not only that but they could gather the Dragons Balls, wait a year and teleport them again when they come back lol

Warren Valion said:
Whis would probably not give a shit. Actually, I kind of want to see what the Angels can do, can't wait for the show to come back and for Whis to be fodder.
Bulma: If Broly destroys Earth than there's no more food for you

*Whis claps Broly's cheeks

Also tbh I wouldn't want anyone besides Zeno and other angels to be stronger than Whis. I kinda like how DBS has a somewhat consistent hierarchy with the gods staying ultra powerful for a real long time.

Ryukama said:
Js250476 said:
Not only that but they could gather the Dragons Balls, wait a year and teleport them again when they come back lol
Nah, it couldn't teleport Goku back in namek so the resistance to Shenron's wish is pretty much 'all or nothing', it only worked on Broly because he WANTED an escape, he was clearly afraid and knew he'd die if he stayed.

I'm not saying they'd instantly be fodder, I'm just saying that by the end of the series that Goku is likely going to surpass Whis and probably become the strongest person in Universe 7.

Don't know if they'll ever surpass Zeno though.

Who else thought that frieza's wish was a joke?

Also, my favourite moment in the movie is what triggers Broly's SS evolution.

I want Goku by the end of the series to be definitively stronger than Beerus. None of this "might be", "might have", "close to a GoD", "well stronger than A God of Destruction but maybe or maybe not Beerus", "oh wait we're retconning that" bullshit. He's just plain and simply stronger than Beerus no questions asked. Though I don't want him to ever surpass Whis.

On what people are saying about Whis, I agree that he should stay at the top. If HxH, OP, and MHA have taught me anything, it's that shounen with a power cap are the best written.

I doubt it goes up to the Broly movie. It'll either stop at the Buu arc, BoG arc or RoF because it said Dragon Ball Z (emphasis on the "Z")

Broly's cool and all but can we finally start exploring other universes? I mean there are 10 completely unexplored universes and 1 sort of explored universe (U6). I think U7 has had good enough world building at this point.

As much as I would want worldbuilding on other universes, let's be honest, nobody cares about the universes that aren't Universe 6, 7, or 11. Even 9 and 10, which we know, don't have a fanbase.

You know what I would like to see though? Slice of life episodes about Jiren and Toppo. Give Jiren a real character. Make him meet a nice lady. Have him go over the top with the rest of the Justice Ginyus. Idk, just do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back