• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 74: Broly Hype is unstoppable

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Jiren was first introduced in the manga a couple of theories about Jiren losing his wife and children were out here in the spanish fandom.

He needs to relax. A girl is in order.

Warren Valion said:
I want to see if the other six universes that Zeno erased came back or not.
DBS introduces such interesting concepts then drops em like nothing. God Ki, twin universes, 6 universes Zeno erased, Trunks and Mai meeting duplicates of themselves in another timeline, Zalama, etc. I hope they eventually get back to some of these.

DBS introduces such interesting concepts then drops em like nothing. God Ki, twin universes, 6 universes Zeno erased, Trunks and Mai meeting duplicates of themselves in another timeline, Zalama, etc. I hope they eventually get back to some of these.

Zalama was a giant concept that they just...dropped.

Ryukama said:
Warren Valion said:
I want to see if the other six universes that Zeno erased came back or not.
Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think some of it they drop intentionally with the plan of reintroducing the concepts much later in the futuer.

I at least have hopes for that when it comes to Zalama. But I've been under the impression that they're deliberately not touching up on him yet.

Jobbo said:
It'll just be shot down most likely.
I said that more ironically, well from what I have found I believe that was the intention it would be best to disregard it as it leads to........ very fast exclation with the times 20s.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think some of it they drop intentionally with the plan of reintroducing the concepts much later in the futuer.

I at least have hopes for that when it comes to Zalama. But I've been under the impression that they're deliberately not touching up on him yet.
Same, I think they're saving it for DBS's return.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
I mean Ultra Instinct was first brought up in RoF and got dropped until the ToP so I guess there's a possibility.

I'd say all those concepts are just video game bait.

Because they don't seem to realise DBS by itself is printing money and seem to treat it like a pointless side project.

Finally managed to watch the movie and I actually enjoyed it. Thank God Frieza lived and my goodness his wish had me dying along with how he sounded when telling Broly that Paragus died. All in all I enjoyed it, my only problem being Broly's match against Gogeta. I wanted a bit more of a struggle but that's just me.

I do think we should have had more sceens showing Beerus with the baby.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Finally managed to watch the movie and I actually enjoyed it. Thank God Frieza lived and my goodness his wish had me dying along with how he sounded when telling Broly that Paragus died. All in all I enjoyed it, my only problem being Broly's match against Gogeta. I wanted a bit more of a struggle but that's just me.

Did you watched the Blue-Ray Rip. It's around the internet since yesterday

LordGriffin1000 said:

Uncle Beerus is za besto.

I have a serious question. If two characters are perform a baseline 2-C feat doesn't that make them low 2-C but just farther into the tier?

New ones. Sure the old ones were fun adventures, but I like the way the new ones are actually connected to the story. Makes me more invested in what happens because it might end up being something long term. Which is true when you look at God forms being introduced in Battle of Gods, Ultra Instinct foreshadowing in RoF, and Broly's existence in Broly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back