• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

You upgrade the verse a dozen times, nobody cares. You downgrade the verse once, people label you a hater of the verse, lol.
As I said, you can’t even strawman me properly. I may have only joined recently but I remember how the countless 2-C upgrade threads were annoying.

what the hell is this discussion?, can we talk about more relevant stuffs than delete the verse, i also don't like many things, how the verse is treated, but delete it isn't gonna help anything, it just an desperation act out of spite

Also I’d like to remind you that the fact he had to “come up” with multipliers is because the brilliant mods decided that the multipliers given in the material are “wrong” because they didn’t line up with established standards. So it isn’t the fact that Null did the hardwork to derive multipliers, it’s the wiki being ******* for the 69420th time.

Let's ignore this guy. He's an obvious troll.
So just because I visited as a guest but didn’t join until recently, I’m a troll? Yeah, classic VSB mod logic.
Someone who lurks in the background for four years doesn't have the right to criticize the wiki. He doesn't put any work into it.
What’s the point when people like you exist to ruin it lol. Would I like to create threads? Sure. Am I going to? After seeing what transpired within the past ~2 months, no. Time ain’t free

So just because I visited as a guest but didn’t join until recently, I’m a troll? Yeah, classic VSB mod logic.
You being a guest is not why you're a troll. You being a user who doesn't work on the verse constantly complaining and asking for the verse to be deleted makes you a troll.

You being a guest is not why you're a troll. You being a user who doesn't work on the verse constantly complaining and asking for the verse to be deleted makes you a troll.
Why would I, or anyone else who has things to do in real life, work hard to create threads if all that hardwork is just gonna be in vain, thanks to you and others like you? You’re calling me a troll for not wanting to waste my effort? The solution I propose (deletion) may seem like a cop out/coward’s solution but it’s objectively a better solution

By the way, if you think I’m only against downgrades, no. I was losing my mind when I saw a 2-C upgrade thread for Krillin and co. Also when Toei Base Goku became 2-C. I still don’t agree with any of these. Also I don’t like 2-C GT Pan, Uub either.

I'm sure Meiou wholeheartedly believes that deleting the verse is the best option, so I wouldn't call em a troll
I understood I was proposing a crazy solution but I legit believe it’s the best solution to all of this. I’m saying this after nearly 4 years of witnessing how the wiki works especially with DB. And I’m not gonna act like I’m not being hypocritical when I suggest deleting the hardwork of everyone who worked to create the profiles and everything, but I still think it’ll save them from future problems

They even have a name, "Lurkers"
Yeah well, the point is, I have 4 years worth of pattern recognition for this platform. I know precisely whose biases lie where, who agrees or disagrees with what, and more. I even remember what Matthew Schroeder once said about DB, he didnt want it to get 2-B becsuse he didn’t want it to be above Saint Seiya, his exact words. How many of you know this?

Yeah well, the point is, I have 4 years worth of pattern recognition for this platform. I know precisely whose biases lie where, who agrees or disagrees with what, and more. I even remember what Matthew Schroeder once said about DB, he didnt want it to get 2-B becsuse he didn’t want it to be above Saint Seiya, his exact words. How many of you know this?
If you asked every member of staff here whether or not that would be a good reason for disagreeing with a Dragon Ball CRT, I guarantee you they would all tell you that it is not.

Matt doesn’t know what he’s talking about 99% of the time

In fairness to Damage, I don't think I've ever seen him agree with the upgrade of any verse ever lol
It's rare footage indeed.

On a serious note, what's the Db manga doing right now? Last I heard after Frieza gut checked Goku and Vegeta, it showed a bit with Goten and Trunks, what's the story up to now?

It's rare footage indeed.

On a series note, what's the Db manga doing right now? Last I heard after Frieza gut checked Goku and Vegeta, it showed a bit with Goten and Trunks, what's the story up to now?
The DBS manga is currently re-doing the Super Hero movie with a couple of minor changes/additions but nothing really noteworthy.

Probably in another 3 months the current arc will be wrapped up and we may get new material.

The DBS manga is currently re-doing the Super Hero movie with a couple of minor changes/additions but nothing really noteworthy.

Probably in another 3 months the current arc will be wrapped up and we may get new material.
it currently processing with its own Super Hero Saga
Good to know I ain't missing to much.

If you asked every member of staff here whether or not that would be a good reason for disagreeing with a Dragon Ball CRT, I guarantee you they would all tell you that it is not.
I never said they’d agree. What I meant to show was that I know very well how many people think here despite just being “2 months old”.

Back