• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Infinite Speed Revision Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Well if it was not properly communicated it's time for another Infinite Speed thread.

Here we go for the third one.

I know this wont end any time soon, ive been on the Yu-Gi-Oh threads for a long while now.

@Kep

Sorry my dude. You're my friend, but in this you're just wrong. If we allowed infinite speed for a single timeless Void feat we'd have Infinite speed RuneScape, infinite speed Divinity, infinite speed Dragon Ball Super (Zen'O moving in erased voids and the Void in the ToP), and many more.

This stuff must be consistent and have supporting evidence.

The one who is wrong here is you, flat-out. Look at the examples I provided. All Digimon who live naturally in the Dark Area are Infinite in speed, and nobody is downgrading Digimon anytime soon considering the people who manage that verse.

The World of Void is not an actual void. Its voidness has been contradicted and rejected.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Kep

Sorry my dude. You're my friend, but in this you're just wrong. If we allowed infinite speed for a single timeless Void feat we'd have Infinite speed RuneScape, infinite speed Divinity, infinite speed Dragon Ball Super (Zen'O moving in erased voids and the Void in the ToP), and many more.

This stuff must be consistent and have supporting evidence.
False equivalence. This is completely different, they aren't getting it for existing in a destroyed spacetime but from originating from a place with no time. This isn't a single occurrence either.

Can I ask, didn't we agree that if multiple sources say it's a timeless void, we treat it as so. I'm neutral here, but doesn't this have more than one single statement?

"Well if it was not properly communicated it's time for another Infinite Speed thread. We agreed to what I'm saying before and I guess we need to solidify it further and add a note."

After checking the last Infinite Speed thread, most people disagreed with your proposal in the OP. I'll make a quick list:

Ultima, UMR, Ever, Kep, Matt, ByAsura, DRB, Kukui, Wokistan, Dragon, Agnaa, Kinkiest

We agreed with that. In fact, the last thread was basically people agreeing with it being applicable as long as it wasn't contradicted. I legitimately don't know where these new rules came from.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Agree: 29 (Gargoyle, Ever, Knight, Ryukama, Glass, Kep, Riki, Dieno, Amexim, Dragon, Ryu, Asnav, Julian, Zenkai, Rapid, Hrish, Quantu, Ultima, Kaltias, DMB, Pachi (Demon Gods only), Hst, Straika, Dark649, Frantzy, Dziga, DDM, UMR, Warren)
Disagree: 4 (TheUpgrademan, Matt, Fire, Maverick)

Neutral: 6 (Seed, Cal, Sera, Dodo, Velox, Js)
Ill just post this again now that you are bringing up VOTES.

We shouldn't be discussing the legitimacy of the Infinite speed to begin with, it was already agreed last thread, the point in this one was to see who scale besides the Demon Gods.

Thats what ive been saying this entire time, it has already been accepted in the last thread, i just hate when people dont give up or make another CRT if they disagree instead of messing up this thread.

Anyways, i tought we agreed on D. Gods, Chronoa, Goku and Time Breaker Bardock.

And the Future Warriors. Anyways, there's no point to this thread anymore, this has been just a fest of circular arguments about Infinite Speed policies. Either make a thread discussing this topic or just shut the **** up and discuss about the actual topic.

I agree. Make the upgrades already. If you disagree, make a CRT. As it is, we're 31-to-4 with the thread being an endless fest of circular arguments, and nobody on either side has even budged, with the people on either side of the coin thinking the arguments against it are extremely weak.

Bluetrekking said:
"Well if it was not properly communicated it's time for another Infinite Speed thread. We agreed to what I'm saying before and I guess we need to solidify it further and add a note."

After checking the last Infinite Speed thread, most people disagreed with your proposal in the OP. I'll make a quick list:

Ultima, UMR, Ever, Kep, Matt, ByAsura, DRB, Kukui, Wokistan, Dragon, Agnaa, Kinkiest
My OP was far more radical and more strict than we ended up agreeing with. I wanted to limit Infinite speed to far fewer characters than even have supporting statements.

It was agreed that, in the end, characters that would be inconsistent and unjustified due to lack of statements and supporting feats would not get infinite speed while those who would be consistent and have supporting feats would get infinite speed. We can't just hand out infinite speed for a single feat with no consistency or supporting evidence. Infinite speed is one of the most powerful abilities in all of VS debating. It can make a conceptual user with the strongest powers in all of fiction completely irrelevant; that's how strong infinite speed is. We have stricter restrictions on light (which is needed, since FTL speed is also insanely powerful) than we do infinite speed.

I guess this thread is proof that we are indeed in need of another Infinite Speed thread.

Kepekley23 said:
All Digimon who live naturally in the Dark Area are Infinite in speed, and nobody is downgrading Digimon anytime soon considering the people who manage that verse.
Clearly you haven't met me.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Its over, Assalt.

Last thread was the last one, we´ll make sure they dont go back to MFTL+.
Umm. Why exactly are you acting like this is something that can't be changed? If our standards get more strict (I mean they already are but it seems like it has been miscommunicated) they aren't going to be infinite.

> I guess this thread is proof that we are indeed in need of another Infinite Speed thread.

We are not. The vast majority of people, several staff members included, not knowing anything about these rules you speak of and needing clarification should speak for itself. The only thing we agreed with in the last thread was that the feat should be consistent enough not to be an outlier, which this one isn't.

Nearly everyone agrees with the known regulations being upheld.

Why bother, really? Serious and honest friend to friend question.

Assaltwaffle said:
After reading that and thinking on how many characters got infinite/immeasurable since like, early 2016, I think you may be right, at least to an extent.

...plz don't jump on me for that...

Oh, not talking about DBH, but about infinite speed. Staying out of DBH.

@Rapid

This isn't a "battle". This is about getting things right. I don't know where you got the idea that this is "me vs you" but it isn't. I think you took those Star Wars memes too seriously. Either way you need to stop that ridiculous tone.

Cool bro, but it's not the point. If Infinite Speed policies are changing, then make a thread about it. It was already agreed way back that the Demon Gods should get Infinite Speed, and pointless circular arguments are not changing that.

Most of the staff who were participating in the last infinite speed thread agree with the upgrade. Ever, Kep, Ultima, Kaltias, UMR and Dragon.

You are wrong, this IS a battle.

After being in threads for so long, you start to want the upgrades being made like a symbol of your superior evidence and debate skills.

It feels so good, specially on controversial verses.

I think you should go take a few pills. You're getting on a really, really high state of mind and ground, and I'm worried about this wiki getting to you.

@Rapid

What... if that's your mentality on all of this, this site isn't the place for you. When I got Terraria downgraded it isn't because I "defeated" Saikou in some kind of battle. Same with SU and Weekly. That is an absolutely terrible and toxic mentality to have.

Confused Obama

I made the SW meme just so Evah could have a laugh or two on spite of this thread

Can't believe it's really getting to your mind personally. You're ascending to a new high right now.

I want nothing to do with this thread, db being polarizing as usual, but Rapid you seriously need to chill, and take the warnings that have already been given to you before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back