• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Infinite Speed Revision Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason Xeno Goku doesn't scale, he has all high-end feats and casually stomped all of the demon gods. He already scales to Demigra -.-.

Agree: 29 (Gargoyle, Ever, Knight, Ryukama, Glass, Kep, Riki, Dieno, Amexim, Dragon, Ryu, Asnav, Julian, Zenkai, Rapid, Hrish, Quantu, Ultima, Kaltias, DMB, Pachi (Demon Gods only), Hst, Straika, Dark649, Frantzy, Dziga, DDM, UMR, Warren)

Disagree: 4 (TheUpgrademan, Matt, Fire, Maverick)

Neutral: 6 (Seed, Cal, Sera, Dodo, Velox, Js)

There's no reason for Xeno Goku to not scale, unless we consider all his depictions matching and dominating Demon Gods as outliers, which is completely absurd and contradicts what we already accepted.

Considering that Goku's current speed rating already comes from scaling to these characters and he has consistently been portrayed as comparable to them, I don't see how he doesn't scale.

There is absolutely no reason as to why Goku shouldn't scale to the God Tiers:

1) The first thing Xeno Goku does, his very first feat is defeating Giant Demigra in base form. Afterwise, he only fights characters who are stronger than him, not random fodder.

2) The only other people who scale to Goku are Beat, Quote, and other time patrollers, who are all comparable to each other, and they have feats of fighting Demigra prior to Xeno Goku's first appearance.

3) Chrono scales to both Goku and Demigra since she has fought the latter since the entire lore of DBH begun, as well as Mira and Towa (for obvious reasons).

4) Goku has been in the Timeless Void, and despite the fact that he could alter timelines via powering up, he couldn't do that to the Demon Realm b because there was no time.

There is no reason this would be an outlier.

Barring aside whether or not this is even legitimate, this should only be applied to Demon Gods and to Xeno Goku, if that.

Yeah, I think only the god and top tiers should be upgraded.

Alright. My back hurts. I'm getting frustrated and I'm at the zenith of my patience so I feel like I'm gonna scream. I'm just going to accept this and move on.

I believe we don't scale Heroes to Xenoverse but we do scale Xenoverse feats to Heroes,I suppose a case can be made for Bardock.

I agree that top/god tiers would be upgraded. From what I see in the last thread, Hit's outlier feat (Which beginning DB craps all over NOT TO MENTION that Hit is literally actively TRYING to punch Goku. He's not sprinting from one end of the stage to another here) isn't an anti-feat AND Cinematic Timing was used to try and debunk infinite.... in which case, lets downgrade ALL MCU characters to subsonic! ;D

Edit: Also, Xeno Goku actively fights on-par with these guys on a regular basis. Why he wouldn't scale is... beyond me. When fighting against weaker characters, it's like saying he ISN'T a Goku (In the fact that he actually gives them a chance instead of immediately murderstomping them?)

I'm against this in its entirety. We just recently had a discussing that concluded you must have supporting statements and the timeless void must function timelessly to get this speed. The Demon Gods never show themselves to be transcendent of time or be capable of infinite speed, and just because they come from a realm that is outside of conventional time (reads to me like it just exists outside the normal space-time of the universe but doesn't explicitly exist above time itself) does not mean that they have infinite speed.

I am wholeheartedly against this.

@Assalt

I tried...literally Matt and I said this already and got "lol but'd" the whole time. :/

Assaltwaffle said:
I'm against this in its entirety. We just recently had a discussing that concluded you must have supporting statements and the timeless void must function timelessly to get this speed. The Demon Gods never show themselves to be transcendent of time or be capable of infinite speed, and just because they come from a realm that is outside of conventional time (reads to me like it just exists outside the normal space-time of the universe but doesn't explicitly exist above time itself) does not mean that they have infinite speed.
I am wholeheartedly against this.
They originate from a world that explicitly don't have traditional time as we know it and isn't infinite...? You're using the argument "They never showed it", so lets downgrade every form Goku has down to Mountain level because he never showed anything higher than Planet Busting, or lets downgrade every MCU character to Supersonic because that's all we ever see of them in terms of speed.

@Sera

Can you please accept the existence of the concept of "people disagree" and recognize that some think differently? Thanks.

Yeah this isn't happening unless we get legit supporting statements and consistency of infinite speed.

This goes against every parameter we have set up to prevent this kind of wank and we cannot just ignore this parameters and rules because people want their favorite verse to be as powerful as possible.

Demigra himself is never called "timeless". No one acts like they are timeless. They don't ignore progression and the realm has no timeless functionality. This all comes from three quotes, two of which can be interpreted to not indicate any form of timelessness whatsoever, and the third is still sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back