• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Infinite Speed Revision Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so hellbent on getting this pushed? I'm not judging, just asking.

I'm so sick and tired about this! Can someone tell me, if the speed of the Demon Gods, Chronoa and Xeno Goku will get an upgrade from mftl+ to infinite/immesurable or not?

Rapid.

Stop. With. This. Attitude.

Post something if you have something relevant to say.

See? That's where I draw the line. Stop that already. No one has anything against Dragonball who is against this upgrade. No one. I love Dragonball, Matt upgraded DB to 3-A when everyone else was downplaying. Assalt literally said he is ok with it as long as its legit. Just because we want explicit evidence and feats doesn't mean we are downplaying DB. Don't get pissy at people for claiming you are only upgrading DB so it can be faster than "X Series" and then claim we are trying to downplay it because we have a problem with it being a certain speed, when it's the feats that are questionable. I'd do this with every other series. I don't care what it is. I want proof and consistent standards. That's all this is.

I see I have missed quite the stuff the past weeks.

Anyway, I agree with Assalt that this lacks a couple of stuff to really accept it. And I've been seeing this stuff about Xenoverse happening in Heroes for some time yet no scan of it.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Because they dont lile the idea of Dragon Ball being infinite speed
Really?

Statements are not just enough to warrant an upgrade even if I did play benefit of the doubt with you.

If that were the case, alot of my jrpgs would be super wanked because of 'statements'

My favorite game, FFIX would be 3-A

And no one, NO ONE wants that.

If you have a disagreement, be my guest.

But don't come whining about how we dont like 'dragonball' or how we are voting against an upgrade because of 'downplay'

You are not helping your case at all. And even if I were to be looking at it at both sides and being totally neutral, you are not helping your side by assuming we are out to downplay dragon ball.

Ok. I hope we will find out (tomorrow), if these characters get an speed upgrade or not. But for now I'm tired. Good night every1 ƒÿ¬ƒîÖ

Dragon Ball Heroes is basically Dragon Ball Xenoverse Extended. Heroes isn't canon to Xenoverse but Xenoverse is canon to Heroes, if that makes any sense.

Edit: Which doesn't change any of our ratings since the focus is on Heroes, but still.

Akreious said:
Dragon Ball Heroes is basically Dragon Ball Xenoverse Extended. Heroes isn't canon to Xenoverse but Xenoverse is canon to Heroes, if that makes any sense.

Edit: Which doesn't change any of our ratings since the focus is on Heroes, but still.
It makes sense, I mean look at Z and GT

@Ever

But we do. The speed must be consistent and supported with other feats and statements. This was specifically implemented to stop situations like this (a timeless realm feat with no consistency or outside support).

I've already countered that several times in this thread showing examples that prove there is no such rule.

Dark Area Digimon are Infinite via existing and moving inside the Dark Area.

@Dziga

That'd technically be a supporting argument for some flat earthers. A circle is a 2-D, aka flat object, like a pizza. The Earth is 3-D.

And yes, I know you're joking.

@Kep

Well if it was not properly communicated it's time for another Infinite Speed thread. We agreed to what I'm saying before and I guess we need to solidify it further and add a note.

@Rapid

I'd appreciate if you would read my above posts. I'll say this again: it does not matter if the demon realm is timeless. If this is the only instance of canon material mentioning timelessness or individuals transcending time/speed then it isn't acceptable. When it comes to the Mira statements, even Kep agrees not to scale DBX to DBH.

It's not time for another infinite speed thread. It's time for you to recognize people are looking at different things than you when they read the Speed page. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back