• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Infinite Speed Revision Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. Existing outside the flow of time is immeasurable. Natural flow = linear time. It's either immeasurable or not. It's not infinite.

@DMB

OK that supports the infinite speed and shows that time does apply to the individuals themselves. This is the kind of supporting feat we needed from the start.

With this new insight I am OK with the upgrade to the Demon Gods.

Edit: Well nevermind. According to Kep that is Xenoverse.

As Ever told you, that's not how we treat it here. Even the example I just cited; all Dark Area mons are Infinite via existing inside the Dark Area, which is justified.

Kepekley23 said:
Saying that existing and freely moving in a realm is not enough is false. All Dark Area natives's first forms are "Infinite" because they inhabit the Dark Area, which makes sense.

In order to move in a realm where time is = 0, speed needs to be = infinity. And we def'ly treat it as such.

Bluetrekking said:
@Assalt Xenoverse canonically occurs in Heroes.
Well let me say this: I don't know about the canonicity of Heroes/Xenoverse, but if the above statements of Mira are indeed relevant to Heroes, I am OK with the upgrade. If they aren't I'm still against it for previously stated reasons.

I'm pretty sure that Heroes happens after the first Xenoverse, due to Demigra being dead. I'll try to look into it.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Zenkai

If you could post scans of this that would be great. Would solve a lot of conflict and give support to the individual demon gods themselves being timeless.
The dude above gave the statements. But those statements are immeasurable speed statements.

Xenoverse is canonically part of heroes

While I do find this hunerous, I hope no one is taking it too seriously. I am all for upgrades if they are justified and supported. As long as the Mira statements are valid I am fine with this. Otherwise I'm not OK with it.

What Mira statements? The ones about him "Existing beyond the flow of time", which are given even in Xenoverse 1 when he's fought by 4-B people?

Those relate to his ability to time travel and move between multiple timelines. Not surprised that people are bringing them up even now to say he's Immeasurable.

This is a conversation that has happened in threads months before.

Can you guys please stop? This isn't even close to being funny...

I have people refer to these 'mira statements' like its an illusive unicorn that only shows its face to the true believers.

What statements? It sounds like Matt did a pretty good job debunking it for what they are.

"Statements"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back