• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Infinite Speed Revision Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
> That is just a flowery way of saying it is timeless. Time not effecting the demon realm = the demon realm being timeless. Not sure what I am missing here.

It was outright stated that time is not a part of the realm in the scans.

@Kep

I believe you misinterpreted that rule. It isn't just applying to characters that originate, but aren't shown to move around in, a timeless void. It is applying to ALL characters that can do anything in a timeless void. If you originate from a timeless realm BY DEFAULT you can move in it. I don't even see how this is an argument.

Kepekley23 said:
> That is just a flowery way of saying it is timeless. Time not effecting the demon realm = the demon realm being timeless. Not sure what I am missing here.

It was outright stated that time is not a part of the realm in the scans.
And that goes against my statement here... how? I essentially just stated "even if it is timeless that isn't enough." I even used an equals sign to show that the two are synonymous.

@2nd Seed

Don't insult everyone's intelligence and use inflammatory language like that. This is close enough to a storm as is; don't try to push this over the edge.

Let's not judge others intelligence on an entertainment wiki, that has caused personal levels of arguments in the past.

You're the one who misinterpreted the rule. The rule literally states that these feats can be used to rate them as that unless it's PIS.

By "originates", they mean "born in".

And no, not exactly. See the examples.

I don't actually see why that's a rule. If nothing contradicts it, it should be fine. If my home is a timeless void that regular time doesn't flow, I'd require infinite speed to operate in it since Time is required for any level of finite speed. And if I regularly crapstomp anybody with Finite Speeds but the only people who can fight on-par with me scales to me anyways, I don't see the problem?

The timeless of the Demon Realm is an essential plot point. The Time Patrol actively can't travel there, as there is nothing to travel to.

Bluetrekking said:
@Assalt

Not the same reason why Dimentio was infinite speed. Dimentio was going to destroy reality. That was the entirety of his justification.
He got downgraded from infinite iirc.

That's incorrect. That's why. It's wank at it's finest.

@Assalt

It's literally only a storm because you and the others came in already trying to evoke a feeling of "I'm right, you and the other 24 are wrong, deal with it" to intimidate the non-staff members.

Next time start the debate with your head, please. I shouldn't even be saying this to you, since you're conscious of how the wiki works, and I still consider you a friend.

He got downgraded from infinite iirc.

I know, I was the one whom downgraded him. I was simply telling Assalt there is a world of difference between his justification and the Demon God's.

@Akreious

Everything contradicts it. Literally nothing supports it. Linear progression still exists. They are still subject to time in a world where time exists. They can't move while time stands still without using time hax. They can't travel to a location instantly. They, as individuals, are never stated to be transcendent of time. They, as individuals, are not shown to be timeless.

Originating from a void without actually showing the individual properties of being timeless is not enough.

@Akreious & @Assault Don't twist what I'm saying . And about it being a storm... It's a storm already . I'm not saying having an opinion is wrong , or "clashing" is when you try to convince others your opinion is the better of the two . What I was trying to get across is there is a way you can do it without being aggressive (Which ironically I was quite a bit agressive... I apologize) . Nor did I intend to insult anyones intellect . I just see where this thread is likely going .... And I honestly don't like it. I hope I am wrong though.

Stop generalizing. Who said "I'm right, you're wrong. Deal with it!" No one. It was the accepting side saying "the majority rules so deal with it!"

When will this thread have an end! I'm so f***ing tired of that! Just upgrade them and close this thread b4 we will have a "war" here on VS Battles Wiki!

@Kep

I am debating with my head. And I am not saying that "all of you interpreted this wrong and I am right." You very well may interpret this correctly and I may be wrong. I am saying "Even if your interpretation is correct this still isn't enough to justify infinite speed."

I am not trying to intimidate anyone. They are more than welcome to reply to me. It's not like I closed the thread. And I really don't appreciate the derogatory language your using here. I do know how the Wiki works and I have done nothing wrong. I am trying to prevent a direct violation of our currently accepted standards.

Straika said:
When will this thread have an end! I'm so f***ing tired of that! Just upgrade them and close this thread b4 we will have a "war" here on VS Battles Wiki!
No can do, we still need to wait this thread get derailed a few more dozens of posts that do not related to the initial intention of the OP.

"Everything contradicts it. Literally nothing supports it. Linear progression still exists. "

So... stuff happening in the Demon Realm is an anti-feat?

"They are still subject to time in a world where time exists."

Where is this evidenced...?

"They can't move while time stands still without using time hax."

Uhhh, what feat does this come from? Chronoa? The literal God of Time who scales anyways, which would speak more volumes of potency rather than any anti-feat or people who are superior to her?

"They can't travel to a location instantly."

... What? The only major forms of transportation we see them taking is traversing timelines. Any other time, they just plop into a battlefield and enter battle. Nowhere do they do any large-scale movements because they don't need to.

"They, as individuals, are never stated to be transcendent of time."

Okay? I don't see how that detracts from the statements? Goku, as an individual, has never been stated to be able to destroy a planet. I've been told many times before that a lack of evidence is not evidence of absence. I might've said that wrong, it's been a long time.

"Originating from a void without actually showing the individual properties of being timeless is not enough."

The problem with this logic is that in the story, there was never any chance or reason to display it. DBH abuses the crap out of Teleportation and Time Travelling and any long-distance travelling would never be done because they plop into locations where they want when entering a timeline.

But seriously, unless voting is a thing that has legit value, any big upgrade for Dragon Ball will just be derrailed to hell multiple times.

Cyclical debates are a thing.

DMB 1 said:
Actually, they are stated several times to transcend time.
The individuals themselves have these statements? If you can provide statements of the Demon Gods themselves being above time, that would be wonderful.

@Assalt

I'm not being derogatory. I'm being honest with how I feel about this thread. Your initial post wasn't that bad, but later on it started to devolve into the others being unjustifiable wankers, being "definitely wrong!!", only trying to get this in because of bias, etc.

The attitude of most staff members in both threads was super atrocious. People giving sending jabs to each other, coming into the scene with their arms up yelling the opponent was a wanker and that they were unquestionably wrong in order to try and appear as already victorious to intimidate everyone else into submission, not stopping even after being scolded by other admins, etc.

Please stop with this horrible attitude. Not directed at you or anyone else, but to all staff members and even non-staff members in this thread. As it is, I'm seeing children flailing their arms around, not people who are meant to watch over the entire system and take care of it with maturity, responsibility, close looks and, at the bare minimum politeness.

It's not wank. Not unjustifiable. Not "DB debaters trying to upgrade their verse'.

Act like an admin/Discussion Moderator. Only people who were 100% objective in both threads were Cal, Dragon, Ryu and Julian. The latter of which never fails to be polite and objective.

...Man, felt good to get that outta the system.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Akreious

Everything contradicts it. Literally nothing supports it. Linear progression still exists. They are still subject to time in a world where time exists. They can't move while time stands still without using time hax. They can't travel to a location instantly. They, as individuals, are never stated to be transcendent of time. They, as individuals, are not shown to be timeless.

Originating from a void without actually showing the individual properties of being timeless is not enough.
People can understand the passage of time inside timeless places, or else there would be no story. It is a necessity that events are portrayed linearly.

Even if time doesn't exist, you can still feel and measure a passage of time.

Infinite speed does not require you to transcend time, only immeasurable.

Only Demigra out of the Demon Gods have Time Manipulation so saying that they can't move in frozen time without time hax is factually incorrect.

The Time Patrol can only time travel/ time teleportation to places that have time. A major plot point is that they can't reach the Demon Realm because... it lacks time (also supported by the fact that they can't go to the CoT, which also lacks time)

You also shouldn't call 30+ people "biased wankers"

It is unjustifiable. "This realm is outside of time!" being used to upgrade most of a Verse to Infinite Speed when absolutely nothing else supports it is biased, and not how things should be done.

The individuals themselves have these statements? If you can provide statements of the Demon Gods themselves being above time, that would be wonderful.

Mira is stated to transcend time Towa and mira are stated to exist outside the natural flow of time

Kepe you are generalizing but getting mad at people for generalizing.

Saying that existing and freely moving in a realm is not enough is false. All Dark Area natives's first forms are "Infinite" because they inhabit the Dark Area, which makes sense.

In order to move in a realm where time is = 0, speed needs to be = infinity. And we def'ly treat it as such.

@Zenkai

If you could post scans of this that would be great. Would solve a lot of conflict and give support to the individual demon gods themselves being timeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back