• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Infinite Speed Revision Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Dragon Ball downgrade memes, we went over Destructive Capacity =/= Attack Potency hundreds of times, not to mentioned they legit scale to other calcs and characters who performed said Destruction feats. And Ki Control in makes Dragon Ball especially makes it even more clear cut regarding AP and DC. It's literally the most redundant Strawman on the site.

False equivalence. Goku was stated to have the power to destroy multiple planets as a Super Saiyan Grade 4.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
No Dragon Ball downgrade memes, we went over Destructive Capacity =/= Attack Potency hundreds of times, not to mentioned they legit scale to other calcs and characters who performed said Destruction feats. And Ki Control in makes Dragon Ball especially makes it even more clear cut regarding AP and DC. It's literally the most redundant Strawman on the site.
Wrong thread, DDM. This is speed.

Oh my god, all of you stop.

Its over, the votes are overwhelming, we agreed the demon gods and Goku scale.

Heroes have infinite speed characters.

"Demigra himself is never called "timeless". No one acts like they are timeless. "

Besides the fact that the only people that actually pose a threat to him actually scales and that no MFTL+ characters and such can actually threaten him at all?

"They don't ignore progression and the realm has no timeless functionality. "

... Do we actually have evidence against timeless? Because things happen in the realm, that's an anti-feat somehow?

"This all comes from three quotes, two of which can be interpreted to not indicate any form of timelessness whatsoever, and the third is still sketchy."

We've upgraded people from 2 or 3 quotes before and it skated past fine. not sure why it's a problem now.

If enough people vote we could put Saitama at freaking 3-A. The majority usually rules but in the cases in which the votes ignore established systems and limitations the result is null.

@Assalt, I was referring to what @Akrenius said. Also, everyone calm down as well. We don't want to have to close this thread too.

It's an agree to disagree situation. We're intepreting feats differently and most people accept the feat. That isn't equivalent to most people accepting 3-A Saitama as unlike that, this actually has statements to back it up rather than "I One Punch people".

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Its because its dragon ball. Thats why its a problem now.
No. I upgraded Cell. I like DB. I'm not trying to downplay the verse; this is just unjustified wank.

@Akreious

You know the difference between MFTL+ and Infinite is literally infinity, right? You can be MFTL+ and still be transfinitely inferior in speed to another MFTL+ characters. This doesn't work as an argument.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Oh my god, all of you stop.

Its over, the votes are overwhelming, we agreed the demon gods and Goku scale.

Heroes have infinite speed characters.
You can't tell people to stop.If they dissagre,let them say why.

Exactly. This majority rules debate is getting on my nerves. That's not how this works. May I remind you the majority agreed with 17 and Frieza being Low 2-C but it STILL got rejected? Even in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth. I don't care if the whole world claims Xeno Goku is 1-C like Chuck the Cyber XXXX said. He isn't, just an example.

You should probably stop acting like the opponents are 100% wrong and you're undoubtedly right. Last time(s) it happened you were rejected.

"You know the difference between MFTL+ and Infinite is literally infinity, right? You can be MFTL+ and still be transfinitely inferior in speed to another MFTL+ characters. This doesn't work as an argument."

I said this one and I'll say this again; literally the only people that are threats to Demigra are people who scales to Infinite Speed. People that don't scale are regularly getting their asses kicked with NO effort whatsoever. So Demigra and other Demon Gods toying with their prey is an Anti-Feat?

Akreious said:
It's an agree to disagree situation. We're intepreting feats differently and most people accept the feat. That isn't equivalent to most people accepting 3-A Saitama as unlike that, this actually has statements to back it up rather than "I One Punch people".
My statement was showing how "votes" don't mean correctness. In this situation yes, this is more reasonable than Saitama being 3-A, but votes still don't make something valid, and that was my main point of the analogy. Let's not get caught up on the unintended semantics of the analogy.

Oh I didn't disagree with how you said Votes doesn't mean correctness. I just said that in this case, it's just an agree to disagree. If Majority rules then I'm pretty sure this place would be the next Salem Witch Trials.

Yeah, but you could have said Chuck the Cyber C.

Hell, i got warned the other day by saying the word "stupid", you have to be super reserved in this wikia.

Kepekley23 said:
You should probably stop acting like the opponents are 100% wrong and you're undoubtedly right. Last time(s) it happened you were rejected.
I'm not undoubtedly right. This can be interpreted to mean the Demon Realm is truly timeless. However my argument is not on the interpretation, it is on the principle that this site accepts that you must have consistent infinite speed showings and supporting statements of infinite speed, rather than just your home dimension being timeless.

The Demon Gods do not have any direct infinite speed showings, timeless statements, or supporting statements, and all of this comes exclusively comes from the Demon Realm being timeless, which is not enough. This is the same reason (more or less) that Dimentio had infinite speed, and he was downgraded because of this.

The majority shouldn't be the only decision. Reason and logic should. Anyone can grab a bunch of minions from other communities and get them to comment "I Agree" in a thread to try and force an upgrade.

Few can actually debate intellectually.

> This goes against every parameter we have set up to prevent this kind of wank and we cannot just ignore this parameters and rules because people want their favorite verse to be as powerful as possible.

Quoting you:

What problems would this create that you mention? It is easy to say something will "make more problems than it solves" but if you can't actually name valid problems that it will bring about then it seems like fluffy wording that tries to make your argument sound stronger while not having a basis

In short:

What parameters?

What problems?

What "wank"s?

> The Demon Gods never show themselves to be transcendent of time or be capable of infinite speed, and just because they come from a realm that is outside of conventional time (reads to me like it just exists outside the normal space-time of the universe but doesn't explicitly exist above time itself) does not mean that they have infinite speed.

Time itself doesn't exist in the Demon Realm, and all demon gods, like Demigra, a god-tier, are able to move freely in there and do so constantly.

Actually, last time you made a (rejected) thread to downgrade Infinite Speed characters, everyone agreed with "is this is an outlier?" being the main point on whether or not it goes through.

There are no "parameters" at all.

@Rapid

That was unnecessary. People say stupid all the time. Maybe they thought you were being aggressive? Anyway, not the time/place right no for that.

Why're you guys talking like your way of interpreting this feat is 100% right and we're 100% wrong? We see the feats differently and the majority sees the feat how I view it. I still have yet to get refutes of my arguments and, well, because one can't. DB Villains always and loves to toy with their prey (Characters has literally infinitely held back before. Low 2-C Jiren vs 3-A SSJBKaiokenx20 Goku anyone?) and stuff happening is apparently an Anti-Feat for Infinite-Speed Demon Realm?

@Kep

I think you missed the multiple discussions we had on infinite speed. The Tier 2 revisions are utterly irrelevant here and I don't really know why you brought them up.

"There are no parameters at all." Yes there are. Quoting directly from our speed page in reference to characters originating from a timeless void, "However, this does not automatically make a character infinite in speed."

This is getting ridiculous. We haven't even done 50 replies yet and we are almost right where we just came back from.Like holy crap, it's like Dragon Ball is an instant trigger button for everyone involved. IF this is inconclusive again, someone needs to note this to be a rule, and if it a rule on here , bold it. I'm tired of seeing this . It's literally almost an exact example of what happened with the past Yu-Gi-Oh! threads... More insults being thrown than progress being made.

Akreious said:
Why're you guys talking like your way of interpreting this feat is 100% right and we're 100% wrong? We see the feats differently and the majority sees the feat how I view it. I still have yet to get refutes of my arguments and, well, because one can't. DB Villains always and loves to toy with their prey (Characters has literally infinitely held back before. Low 2-C Jiren vs 3-A SSJBKaiokenx20 Goku anyone?) and stuff happening is apparently an Anti-Feat for Infinite-Speed Demon Realm?
I'm not. You can be right and this still shouldn't go through. Originating from a timeless void, even if you're correct and the void is utterly timeless, is not sufficient evidence to instantly make a character infinite in speed. It must be both consistent and supported.

But the Demon Realm isn't a Timeless Void assalt. The translations tell is that the Demon Realm literally exists APART from History and Time. AKA, there ISN'T any time to effect them; the fact that they can operate in this space should grant them Infinite because there isn't any time to GRANT them any finite speeds.

Also, what contradictions?! You keep bringing up how this contradicts things and isn't supported when anyone that doesn't scale to Infinite Speed regularly gets their asses kicked by Demigra and the like; and people who actually fights on-par is already determined to be scaled (If this goes through). What Contradictions am I missing?

@Akreious

That is just a flowery way of saying it is timeless. Time not effecting the demon realm = the demon realm being timeless. Not sure what I am missing here.

@Assalt

Not the same reason why Dimentio was infinite speed. Dimentio was going to destroy reality. That was the entirety of his justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back