• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC re-scaling of the OG Demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pluto and the dmc cosmology (Devil May Cry)

Currently we accept the feat of Pluto (Demon King who preceded Mundus) splitting the original universe into two separate ones.
User blog:paradoxIndifferent/Devil May Cry: Feats Summarized and Explained | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

This crt is to gauge the tier this feat actually is. The demon world and human world are noted to be two separate universal space times. We already accept both being separate universes.

Low 2-C Universes
For evidence of them being two separate universal space times:
6IAKz5upk4-TPIkyzb9zqbRfxANAcPmdcCu2Gt0JfqPKQ5pat-qbXAIinYpETDMzfEOTv09-92OhTCBXGdaudx29LwlTQg-Kp3xNquu6iD9MR4-wdHQHQcBJ1Cidp-IqwzQFodzC

uakGvh__AZsbsvhMDjkO0QfeyLfQTM6hnOjYJgHbAwn4fwR9fmWzvkH2g2k3vGDh1poMIt51y1F-lPMbYWOXiPL1fyhRDYgG4BUz3BETwx23h2SeiVi-XvKmxg7xMHIp0P_CY2nZ

In dmc 3, we learn The demon world has its own space time continuum, as shown with the Samsara. This evidence is used to fix rifts in the space time continuum.

The demon world also has a different flow of time apart from the human world:

Furthermore, the Gigapede demonstrates the human universe also has its own space time fabric.

Both worlds are separated dimensionally:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734273402726121472/734325744184066091/Marionette_DMC.jpg
Translation:
“The dimensional wall between the Demon World and Human World can be said to be like a net.

High-ranking Demons cannot come to this world unless favorable conditions have been met due to their power, but low-ranking demons are able to easily pass through this net.

In that case, however, there are some small fry whose strength is too weak for them to even maintain their body. Such pitiful guys, these Marionettes, use life-size dolls to take in magical power.

With the bottom of the guns bullets of the Devil Hunter and the other being the opponents to waste, handle them a little rough and soon they'll break.

Although it seems that even these demons have a tough head in keeping up with the times like against the use of guns. Does the person standing at the forefront devised it?”

In short, the universes are dimensionally separated, with their own space time continuums.

Size of the universes

Another point I want to bring is the potential size of the demon world, and possibly the human world.

Beyond the default accepted size, the original world (before Pluto happened) has a statement of being an infinite darkness:

https://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/devil_may_cry_3/devil_may_cry_3_1/devil_may_cry_3_1_6.jpg
5iU23J-bJONl0WZhx4A0qsOn851AzSQsqHa-nIKb7g_h3C8L6WrqDHsPkQRVwb1hntw69Px9KDKSh_a8Z3tg6r9nyMjfhJDCP4pYtWOQD-khdnl9IECNO5Pt-lbo_WSiU-G8D34p

An astronomical charting device in dmc 3 refers to the demon world as an endless void
k1EYNqwv7zu9NZva8JK1MI8BO30LvdPm6bsc4_h-X_Tua28Fde77zHCzsF236qisZkJXXKnqj0IDMU0a10Jihon-Z1UqfwrH-uw7jXUyO4o8xbEBcnS3N74LFZEgqk-ry-UQvdpe

Lastly, it is noted the demon world has an endless sea:
Rq5KX-yvUXDdQBQLnaDExtfqIBanWVZeqTJgtKi9_W4eYJFGba_9lZ_aSM1NpGHla-SplCAciScXXL62nnIfegg4hgTjg7BbaUUk1YE-relYEN25kOrcq1RCSkaBslq-Px90fORy

In short. the original universe was potentially infinite in size. The demon world is stated to be the same. The human world was half of the original universe, meaning it should also be infinite in size.

Conclusion
The proposal I had in mind would essentially be "At least low 2-C, likely 2C" for Pluto splitting the original universe. As brought up here, a feat akin to this would at least be low 2-C:
Splitting a universal space time | VS Battles Wiki Forum

This would also upgrade Argosax’s Universe merging feat to the same tier, alongside all merging feats, and void mundus fusing the human world and demon world.

Last edited:
Obviously agree with the nature of split and the sizes of realm....

Also like to point out that Sparda did the same as Pluto by splitting the realms again....after Mundus has already merged them.

Last edited:
That mean, Pluto is......................2-C then. He splited the original space-time universe into 2 space-time universes?? or i'm wrong at something

Also on a side note, why you guys know the name of Original Demon King, i remember DMC wiki said he is an unnamed Black Horn Demon God

Last edited:
Nice CTR once again Cyber (I still waiting the day you will sacrifice @Tony_di_bugalu )

I 100% sure you can argue both realms are still diferent space-times when united, taking into account DMC 5 scan and passive hax from the demon world.

But anyways.

That mean, Pluto is......................2-C then. He splited the original space-time universe into 2 space-time universes?? or i'm wrong at something

Also on a side note, why you guys know the name of Original Demon King, i remember DMC wiki said he is an unnamed Black Horn Demon God
Yup, manga and DMC1 talk about him and the scans are in the blog for the verse if the ones posted above aren't enough for you.

Also, He look smug and cool as **** in the mobile game, his name is even better there imo, "Plutone"

Replacements for the mangafreak link which doesnt work:
devil_may_cry_3_1_5.jpg (1200×968) (discordapp.com)
devil_may_cry_3_1_6.jpg (1200×962) (discordapp.com)

In regards to the heaven and earth statement, in context its referring to both universes. Kep went over this here:
Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 10 | Page 4 | VS Battles Wiki Forum
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...00000000001044282&replyId=4400000000003916124

Itsuno confirmed "heaven" doesnt exist in dmc, rather its a reference to the demon world:

for the pinnacle of combat appearance:
(3) Devil May Cry Pinnacle Of Combat-New Guide+Gameplay Dante Vs Boss Plutone [Clip from DMC PoC Taptap] - YouTube
Hes a boss fight. You fight what seems to be a weakened version of him.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626785160100053020/820073558755246090/f02ef7b1d1733f25.jpg
Official Translations Requests Thread (New forum) | Page 4 | VS Battles Wiki Forum

His name translates to pluto.
We also find out he is a king of demons
unknown.png (1920×1080) (discordapp.com)

He even has a spear, like the one mentioned that was used for the world split
unknown.png (1920×1080) (discordapp.com)

If a profile is to be made, better go with the game one looks cleaner and better then in manga which they kinda have him barely shown

If I recall correctly, I don't think splitting the original universe would be a 2-C feat, but given the evidence, Argosax's merge feat would be. I've been saying DMC should be Low Multi for a while now, so I agree with this.

EDIT: Though I think they should just be straight-up 2-C

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back