• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Did Superman just... (Spoilers for Justice League 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the matter in that Universe was destroyed, there's no piece of matter floating within that rainbow cloud of nothing, only shards of Spacetime, the only bits of matter that did survive were the ones lucky enough to be caught inbetween said shards of Spacetime that were also lucky to survive the explosion. One of those shards, for instance, only contained half a planet, the other half was obviously destroyed.

The Forger explains that the future Multiverse he created is his masterpiece. This is from #21, would appreciate if you all see this, I think many people might have ignored this scan.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/DcvDvl

After he is knocked out by Superman, he confirms that it was Superman who destroyed the "masterpiece" and not the Anvil.

Overloader99 said:
The Forger explains that the future Multiverse he created is his masterpiece. This is from #21, would appreciate if you all see this, I think many people might have ignored this scan.
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/DcvDvl

After he is knocked out by Superman, he confirms that it was Superman who destroyed the "masterpiece" and not the Anvil.
If that's the case, why does the sun amp only puts him at low 2-C when it's supposed to be 2-A?

The guys here only recognized it as him destroying a single Universe, and I think 2-A would probably be to high. Plus I don't know if Forger's Multiverse contained Infinite Universe's within it or just a Finite amount.

I think if its recognized as a Multiverse instead of a single Universe tho then that would be a 2-C feat at worst.

What if the multiverse is 2-B instead? The Forger created countless universes within his multiverse. So, Superman feat can be 2-B?

@Matthew

The New Multiverse is within the 6th dimension. The rest of the Justice Leage went to a universe in said Multiverse. Superman was dropped into a dead galaxy in the same universe.

@Matthew Two questions... Flashpoint or the Avatar Superman... and .... was it Before or After this feat from Flashpoint Supes getting amped to such a degree.... Because that makes for a very significant difference in context.

I think at the moment, even with the possibility of it being a Multiverse that he destroyed, you should leave it at him destroying the Spacetime Coninuum of a single Universe since that's the most definitive showing right now.

World Forger said to Batman (JL #23) hecouldn't exist in his true form in their plane of existence (3rd Dimension) but he never even went to the 3rd dimension until after supermaS destroyed his multiverse. All of the things that happen were in the multiverse in the 6th Dimension.

So why would it be an avatar?

He said it was his "form", not an avatar. The line about him not being able to exist in the lower-dimensional multiverse doesn't apply to the multiverse he built himself in the Sixth Dimension.

@Matthew

So how should we handle this?

World Forger created a Superman clone body to trick the Justice League into following him into the 6th dimension and believing what he says. It's a pretty simple concept to grasp.

He only said to Batman the he can't exist in their lower plane of existence which he never visited until the end of the storyline when he's defeated, where he creates a new body to go with the Justice League.

VioletVoid100 said:
OH you want me to do it for you?! Sorry lol. I was just busy.
No problem. Have you edited the Maxwell page now?

I would like to retract my previous statements regarding World Forger's Avatar.

"Fight with you? I can't, I told you my cell prohibit me from interfering in--"

"So remake your cells. You are the world forger after all... aren't you?"

Justice League 2018 -25 4

Also common logic indicates that it's the actual Forger. Why would he use an avatar to replace a Multiversal+ construct? Also it was confirmed after his death by Barbatos, he was reformed directly inside the 6th Dimension so why would he make an avatar where he is formed anyway?

Bump. In order to determine what tier Supes with hsi amped keys hould be... What level is the Avatar (if it is the avatar which may not be the case) of the Forger ? Some are saying Multiversal while others are merely saying Universal.

The 2nd Existential Seed

I think we're all in agreement that he's at least 2-A (to possibly even High 2-A/Low 1-C) Low 2-C is just the tier I gave him when I thought the version Supe's knocked out was a much weaker Avatar, but obviously that's not the case and he was 2-A at least the whole time.

Either way I don't think we should scale Supe's directly to him just for knocking him out as I feel that's a little above Supe's pay grade, tho if its proved that he actually destroyed an entire Multiverse (Low - + tier or whatever) then him scaling directly might be possible.

Personally I agree to leaving Supe's at Low 2-C for now since the most definitive thing he destroyed was a single Universe, tho I guess if there was an unquintifiable amount of other Universe's at the time he could be given a Possibly 2-C rating alongside it. Depends what others feel, Firestorm already mentioned that the Multiverse was still being made and therefore made finding its total size/amount to be difficult, we don't know if there even was more than one universe unless I'm missing anything.

SuperAPM said:
The 2nd Existential Seed
I think we're all in agreement that he's at least 2-A (to possibly even High 2-A/Low 1-C) Low 2-C is just the tier I gave him when I thought the version Supe's knocked out was a much weaker Avatar, but obviously that's not the case and he was 2-A at least the whole time.

Either way I don't think we should scale Supe's directly to him just for knocking him out as I feel that's a little above Supe's pay grade, tho if its proved that he actually destroyed an entire Multiverse (Low - + tier or whatever) then him scaling directly might be possible.

Personally I agree to leaving Supe's at Low 2-C for now since the most definitive thing he destroyed was a single Universe, tho I guess if there was an unquintifiable amount of other Universe's at the time he could be given a Possibly 2-C rating alongside it. Depends what others feel, Firestorm already mentioned that the Multiverse was still being made and therefore made finding its total size/amount to be difficult, we don't know if there even was more than one universe unless I'm missing anything.
It was already confirmed isit obviously more than a single Earth as they had prisoned apparently over half the population of the entire multiverse. So, obviously it's more than a universe because it's supposed to replace the present universe which has Infinite universes which we all know

The main DC multiverse has 52 universes. It is the Dark Multiverse that has a supposedly infinite number.

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. The 52 are the ones that succeeded, and there are practically infinite failed/negative universes.

Isn't the 52 Multiverse just the Local Multiverse with more Universe's beyond that? I recall a 53rd Universe being revealed or whatever.

Yeah that's what it is.

The Multiverse has been stated to contain infinite realities since like Pre Crisis days. That said the 53rd Universe showed up at the end of Metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back