• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Did Superman just... (Spoilers for Justice League 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O╠Âr╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ây╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Ân╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠Ât╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âb╠Âo╠Âo╠Ât╠Â.╠Â

Someone should at least post a scan where it explains that it was the Multiverse in the link for his AP on the profile.

The only thing linked is him knocking out forger with the punch with no explanation as to where it says the Multiverse was destroyed

There's certainly no indication that this is the limit of the amount of Solar Energy he could absorb. If it is to be believed that he can absorb Infinite amounts of Solar Energy then I have to wonder how powerful he'd be after 85,000 to a Couple Billion years (you all know what I'm talking about)

SuperAPM said:
There's certainly no indication that this is the limit of the amount of Solar Energy he could absorb. If it is to be believed that he can absorb Infinite amounts of Solar Energy then I have to wonder how powerful he'd be after 85,000 to a Couple Billion years (you all know what I'm talking about)
  • Omnipotent Golden Supes intesifies*

Does the effect of sun dips for Rebirth Superman scale to the older era's Superman Prime (One Million)? Superman Prime One Million remained in Earth's sun, labelled as the "Super-Sun", for 15,000 years, increasing his abilities to unknown but presumably titanic levels.

Depends on if SPOM is the future version of Rebirth Supe's. I recall the 853rd century with Kal Kent being recanonized within Rebirth timeline in a page that showcased 3 other noticeable time periods that I'm currently not remembering.

The most I know about SPOM is that he's supposed to be the future version of All Star Superman, but I have not idea if this 2.bp.blogspot.com/-NVOjktw83Jk/VmO1GRFyV4I/AAAAAAAABB8/68puB-yAE00/s1600/1649500-superman_prime_one_million.jpg and this https://townsquare.media/site/622/files/2016/03/AC281i.jpg are the exact same entity and not just alternate versions of the same character

That is the future of Post-Crisis without the reboot, and the other is All-Star.

https://***************.to/Comic/DC-One-Million-1998/Issue-4?id=35499

https://***************.to/Comic/DC-One-Million-80-Page-Giant/Full?id=94412

https://***************.to/Comic/All-Star-Superman/Issue-6?id=137

There's a scan that directly confirms the 853rd is the future of Rebirth if anyone wants to try finding it. Its about 4 panels with 4 different noticeable time periods.

Alongside everything else, we saw that the Sixth Dimension Multiverse had its own Apokolips in it, one that was hundreds of times larger than the original to hold all its prisoners. If the Sixth Dimension Multiverse was intended to replace everything, then wouldn't that expand the scope of Superman's punch, if we consider it like that?

Overloader99 said:
Someone should at least post a scan where it explains that it was the Multiverse in the link for his AP on the profile.

The only thing linked is him knocking out forger with the punch with no explanation as to where it says the Multiverse was destroyed
Has the Superman (Post-Flashpoint) page been edited yet?

Yes, but we need to link an extra scan that clarifies that the multiverse was destroyed.

I am fine wih POTM's solution. Feel free to use it.

BTW it says at his footnote below the notes that the feat is from Justice League #25 August 2019. It's supposed to be June not August.

Okay. I will switch it back to August then.

Well, the problem here is that Superman Prime only appeared in person post-Crisis, and we still do not know the extent of his power.

BTW: The entire concept of the World Forger being able to create untold numbers of Superman level beings who are able to punch him out simply by absorbing sunlight from stars that are unfathomably small parts of universes that he also created, doesn't make any sense, but that is typical for superhero comics.

TheGuest7

Nice, been looking for that scan forever now. I guess the possibility of an upgrade for SPOM is possible, but like Ant said it requires to many assumptions, and SPOM never actually appears in person in either of those scans confirming that the 853rd century exists so for all we know he might not even exist.

TheGuest7

Nice, been looking for that scan forever now. I guess the possibility of an upgrade for SPOM is possible, but like Ant said it requires to many assumptions, and SPOM never actually appears in person in either of those scans confirming that the 853rd century exists so for all we know he might not even exist.

The problem with Rebirth SPOM is that he hasn't been referenced/called by name or shown in person yet, only the descendant has.

SPOM is already At Least 4-A based on scaling from Kal Kent, which wouldn't change unless the latter gets any new feats above his current level (or SPOM actually gets some goddamn feats for Gods Sake)

In Rebirth, the problem with Superman Prime (One Million) is that he remained in the sun for centuries to come. So he didn't travel to the deep end of space after outliving his friends, then came back on Earth in the 700th century. Recton. However, this shows that Superman is meant to become Superman Prime (One Million).

It was Superman's request, before he left for his home in the su.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/MD0CyBeph...wNjxgGrMaNATbIFbdMCDgczwIMqvDizpINRhtGg=s1600

From Electric warriors #6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back